Love This Little City Reviews

67 | Greenville, SC

67 Reviews for Love This Little City

Anna Mayeux · Getting married on 02/10/2021

The Most Amazing

Jennifer Dennis was actually the most amazing wedding coordinator...an actual super hero! I went in the direction of wedding coordinator rather than a full wedding planner, but Jennifer went above and beyond to help with anything I needed - she is basically the greatest wedding planner. She meets with you multiple times before your wedding and she makes everything so EASY. Jennifer also knows all of the other vendors in the area which makes decision making really simple. She is so down to earth, very supportive with your decision making and offers her advice/opinions when you need them! Anytime I felt stressed the only thing I knew to do was...ask Jennifer! She responds IMMEDIATELY...actually. I had such a fun time planning my wedding and the best time celebrating on the big day and it would not have been nearly the same without her. She is also very affordable for the work, time, and care she puts into your wedding. Jennifer is the absolute best!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Mindy

Mindy Lancaster · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Best Wedding Planner Ever !

Jennifer Dennis recently assisted us in planning our wedding and reception, as well as coordinating the day of logistics. Quite honestly, I often feel like my expectations always exceed what services I receive regardless of the individual hired. However, not with Jennifer. She absolutely exceeded my expectations. John and I both felt like she went above and beyond to make everything come together seamlessly for us. When you begin working with Jennifer you will see immediately how organized, professional, and most importantly, genuinely interested in your wedding vision, that she is. She makes what you want happen! She is more prepared for minor emergencies on the day of,( like a wedding shoe being too loose to walk with confidence), than anyone I have ever met!
    I would recommend Jennifer to anyone with 100% confidence they would be absolutely pleased with her!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Maeve

Maeve Tierney · Married on 03/14/2020

Hire Jennifer Now!

Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was extremely responsive and helped us put together such a fun event. She answered all my questions and gave honest feedback so we could make the best decisions for our wedding. She was extremely prompt/responsive throughout the entire event. The weekend of, she was extremely polite to everyone in our bridal party but also got everyone where they needed to go and kept the show running. It was so nice to enjoy our ceremony without thinking about what's coming next since Jennifer kept everything on track. She even corrected little things (ex: the band accidentally skipped the speeches and she quickly corrected that and it was no big deal). Even our priest said she was his favorite coordinator to work. I would gladly work with her again! In addition, her services are very reasonably priced and well worth the investment.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Love This Little City's reply:

Maeve, thank you so much for those kind words! It was truly a pleasure working with you and JT! Wishing you many happy years ahead!

Rachel · Married on 11/09/2019

Couldn’t imagine a better coordinator

I will never be able to say enough to explain how amazing Jennifer is. She is incredible. She is impeccably organized, which ensures you’re on track. She’s so responsive to emails (which is huge when you’re planning) and also provided us with so many great vendor recommendations. We had a literal dream vendor team and Jennifer was the reason for that. She even helped with design choices that turned out stunning. My husband and I are in total agreement - hiring Jennifer as our coordinator was without a doubt the best investment we made in our wedding.

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/24/2019

Our Wedding August 17th 2019

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Jennifer is such an amazing wedding coordinator. She made the whole process enjoyable, natural and fun. Not only is she a big support the day of your wedding, but very helpful before. We were so excited to have Jennifer and her team be apart of our day!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Watson · Married on 08/24/2019

She is amazing!

Jennifer is the absolute best. Words can't express how much I appreciate having her as a part of my wedding day and planning process. Not only is she incredibly professional, but she is so thoughtful, organized, and generous with her time. She was amazing and keeping everyone calm and smiling. My mother and I both quickly realized we could go to Jennifer with any question about vendors in the area (her recommendations did not disappoint), any best practice for what to do (she knows so so many things), and for general reassurance that we were on track (because of her, we were). Despite only being a day/week of coordinator, Jennifer was very available to help/advise during the planning process (even using her network at PPR to update our rental orders without us having to lift a finger); she was a rockstar at adjusting vendor schedules the week of because of a major concert next to our reception venue; and even helping me after the wedding when our marriage licenses got lost in the mail. I've said it a million times to friends and family who commented on how seamless our wedding was--it was because Jennifer is the best. I'd recommend her to absolutely anyone.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Katelyn · Married on 06/22/2019

One of the best vendor decisions for my wedding!

Planning my wedding while finishing up my final semester of college was made possible with Jennifer as my coordinator! She guided me through the big (fun) decisions I needed to make and handled the small (stressful) details. Jennifer was very easy to communicate with (with my mother and myself), extremely organized, and ensured my wedding was exactly how I wanted it to be. Having her present the day-of removed any stress because I knew she and her assistants had everything under control.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Tessa

Tessa Childs · Married on 06/14/2019

The best there is!

Jennifer was incredible throughout our entire planning process. She made it all so easy and thought of absolutely everything. She was honest, upfront and so easy to work with. We were so impressed with her, as was my family- they absolutely raved about her after our wedding! if you need a wedding coordinator, look no further. This is the one. I can’t imagine how different our wedding would have been without Jennifer. She made sure our day was seamless, comfortable and perfect from start to finish. Jennifer, we cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Heather

Heather Moor · Married on 05/25/2019

She thought of everything!

After the first time we met with Jennifer we knew she was going to make our day so easy! We wanted our friends and family to have the best day possible with very little stress and Jenn provided that! The only hiccup the day of the wedding was something with my dress, but Jenn came to my rescue and had the dress sewn up in minutes! We never even got off schedule she was so efficient with it! Everything we asked her to do, she said yes. Every question we had, she had the answer. She provided a timeline to use, our vendors, and to all the major players in our wedding. It was a flawless day thanks to Jennifer and her team at Love This Little City! We HIGHLY recommend them for your day of coordinator!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Ann

Ann Stringari · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Decision!

If you are unsure about whether you need a wedding coordinator – the answer is yes and that you need Jennifer! Working with Jennifer was the best decision I made when planning my wedding. I wasn’t sure if I wanted a full wedding planner or a day of coordinator, and Jennifer was the perfect compromise. I booked my own vendors and executed the details, but Jennifer was available for meetings and walkthroughs, offered so many suggestions that I never would have thought of, and created a very detailed timeline for the day. My wedding would not have been the same without her! The day went perfectly and if there were any issues I still don’t know about them because Jennifer handled everything. She is so organized and detail-oriented and everyone was impressed with how helpful and experienced she is! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Dimarino · Married on 04/27/2019

Go with Jennifer!!

Jennifer is absolutely amazing. She was always super responsive with my questions leading up to the big day and went above and beyond during our wedding. She even went back to our hotel room to get my husband a change of shoes so he could keep dancing!! Look no further she is truly the best around!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Esma LeClair · Married on 04/13/2019

Jennifer is amazing

Where do I even begin?! Jennifer is absolutely amazing. I quite honestly believe she is worth more than what she charges! She goes above and beyond. If she can help with anything she will! You don't even have to ask and she is on it. She is a HUGE reason why my day was perfect. I was stress-free because of her and was able to enjoy my whole day because of her. She does not mess around so you won't have to worry about bridesmaids or groomsmen getting too rowdy! Jennifer was worth every single penny.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey K · Married on 04/06/2019

Jennifer is the best!

Hire Jennifer! You won't regret it! Not only is she extremely professional, detail-focused, and insanely organized, but she's also kind, funny, and can always give a good restaurant recommendation.

Our wedding day went by without any problems because we had Jennifer leading our vendors. She has relationships within the wedding and event industry that just can't be beat. Hiring Jennifer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Jennifer B · Married on 03/23/2019

Best Wedding Decision Ever

Hiring Jennifer was one of the best wedding purchases we made! She's highly detailed, positive and professional.... details much appreciated in a wedding coordinator! Me and my fiance were planning a wedding out of state and she helped us immensely. Our wedding was beautiful and worry free thanks to Jennifer. Would recommend her to every bride.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Baab · Married on 11/10/2018

Hire jennifer!

Hiring Jen was the single best decision I made for our wedding. SHE. KNOWS. HER. STUFF. My uncle, who has been a pastor for 40+ years, said she is the BEST coordinator he has ever seen. She is professional, knowledgeable, kind & somehow has a fix for anything. I had 100% complete trust in her. YOU WILL NOT REGRET HIRING JENNIFER!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Amber · Married on 07/28/2018

Jennifer is the BEST. We would have been lost without her expertise on our wedding day! My husband and I needed help with transporting our guests to our wedding venue and Jennifer made it happen perfectly! She gave great recommendations, she was patient with our last minute changes and multiple phone calls, and her attention to detail was immaculate. I can't recommend her enough! She can literally solve any wedding day related problem and has a back up plan to her back up plan. To summarize it...my one piece of advice over anything else in regards to taking away your wedding day anxiety is to hire Jennifer as your day of wedding coordinator!!! Thank you Jennifer!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Becca N · Married on 06/30/2018

Jennifer is fantastic!

We worked with Jennifer for our wedding in June 2018 and I cannot recommend her enough. When I look back at our wedding, the #1 thing that I am glad we did is hire Jennifer! I wasn't a super detail oriented bride, and Jennifer handled all details to perfection. She had great recommendations for everything from vendors to setup of the reception. She kept me so calm on the wedding day and it was such a relief to know she had everything covered. I had bridesmaids even tell me she was the best coordinator they'd seen!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Joni · Married on 03/17/2018

Jennifer became our wedding coordinator two weeks before our daughters wedding due to a job change for the previous coordinator that we had hired through our venue. We couldn't be more pleased with Jennifer. She stepped in and took control in such a seemingly effortless manner. She exceeded our expectations in every way. She is a true professional and made our daughters special day perfect. If you need a wedding coordinator, this is your girl. Thank you, Jennifer for everything. You are the BEST!
    The Grants, Grant-Nichols Wedding, March 2018

Sent on 03/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Where do I even start? Jennifer was the BEST decision we made regarding our wedding. She was so professional and friendly, everyone raved about her! She thought of everything, things I didn't even know about! Her timeline was so detailed and she made sure everything went smoothly. The day of, she took care of everything so that we, and our families, could just enjoy the day. She was attentive, calm, and always made sure we had a drink in our hand! Our wedding day was perfect and I believe that's largely because of Jennifer. I don't even know if anything went wrong because I'm sure Jennifer handled it (and I didn't have to be bothered with it)! My husband said she was worth every single cent! I can't sing her praises enough!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Booking Jennifer as our coordinator was 100% the BEST decision we made while planning the wedding. She made the last two weeks leading up to the wedding so much easier and helped me make decisions on the little details that I wouldn't have even thought about. On the day of, I literally didn't worry about a single thing. And honestly, I still don't even know now if there were any problems on my wedding day because if there were, she took care of it before I noticed. My bridesmaids loved how every time we asked if she had something (bobby pin, scissors, whatever), she would basically just pull it out of her pocket. My mom was also incredibly grateful that she didn't have to handle anything on the day of since it usually falls to the MOB if there's no coordinator.
    Seriously, my wedding wouldn't not have been the same without her and I'm incredibly grateful for everything she did! Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

I honestly cannot say enough about Jennifer. She is extremely organized, so calm under pressure, and made sure that everything went smoothly with planing and with the actual wedding day. Jennifer is a wealth of knowledge. She is extremely attentive and took every opportunity to make sure that I was comfortable and taken care of on my wedding day. To say that I could not have planned without her is an understatement! I would recommend her 1000 times over! She's literally the best!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Kirk · Married on 06/24/2017

When serving as a ceremony musician for a wedding on June 24, 2017, the planned outdoor ceremony at Larkin's Courtyard experienced pop-up storms 1 hour before start time which required moving all of the decorations and music equipment in 1 hour. Jennifer did a superb job of coordinating transition to the indoor venue on the 2nd floor of Larkin's. Jennifer showed calm demeanor throughout the transition and ceremony. She maintained contact with me the week before the ceremony and the day-of. I highly recommend Jennifer's wedding planning services.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Alex · Married on 06/24/2017

You will not find a better coordinator than Jennifer! My husband and I planned a wedding in Greenville,SC all the way from Dallas, TX and she made the process so much easier! She gave wonderful recommendations and face-timed with us so that we didn't have to travel back and forth too much. For the actual day of the wedding, it ended up raining before the ceremony but Jennifer handled everything and allowed me (and my mom) to have a totally stress-free day! My husband and I can't thank her enough for the best day of our lives. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Jaime · Married on 10/23/2016

When we first found our reception venue, they required a day-of wedding coordinator. At the time I thought this might be a waste of money because I was willing to do a lot of the work beforehand myself. Well it turns out I was very wrong and SO thankful we were required to hire a wedding coordinator, which led me/us to Jennifer Dennis! From our first meeting, Jennifer was very organized and professional. At the time I was living out of state so she was helpful in giving us recommendations for a few of the services such as florals and cake. Throughout the process we met and she helped us with her checklists and guided us with suggestions for the timeline. She even offered to house and bring over the favors and other items needed for the ceremony and reception, as well as the linens and extra chairs from the rental company so we wouldn't have to pay an extra fee for a Sunday delivery. And the day before, Jennifer called as she was reviewing the setup, to say I had accidentally forgotten to order extra linen covers for the catering tables, but not to worry that she would call and take care of it and even had her boyfriend go pick them up for us - this, along with many other things, shows she goes above and beyond her (and his) call of duty.
    On our actual wedding day, I had absolutely nothing to worry about as she had taken care of everything - including making sure we were fed and everything was moving along as planned. So lesson learned - there really is a lot of work that goes into planning and orchestrating a wedding ceremony and reception, especially behind the scenes, and I am very thankful we found Jennifer and will sing her praises to anyone out there in need of a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Katelyn · Married on 09/10/2016

Jennifer was absolutely amazing!! She helped us make our planning and day of process so easy! Jennifer was so helpful at our reception and we are still hearing about how amazing everyone thought she was. We were so afraid we were not going to be able to eat with being so busy talking to everyone, Jennifer made sure to bring us plates of food, kept up with our drinks and anything else we needed! I would highly recommend Jennifer as your wedding day of coordinator. You will be set with nothing to worry about. She takes on all of your day of needs with vendors, etc!!

--The Mileys :)