50 Reviews for Love This Little City

Day-Of Coord. (6)
Ceremony (5)
Civil (2)
50 Love This Little City Reviews

Jennifer became our wedding coordinator two weeks before our daughters wedding due to a job change for the previous coordinator that we had hired through our venue. We couldn't be more pleased with Jennifer. She stepped in and took control in such a seemingly effortless manner. She exceeded our expectations in every way. She is a true professional and made our daughters special day perfect. If you need a wedding coordinator, this is your girl. Thank you, Jennifer for everything. You are the BEST!
The Grants, Grant-Nichols Wedding, March 2018

Profile Picture Joni, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I even start? Jennifer was the BEST decision we made regarding our wedding. She was so professional and friendly, everyone raved about her! She thought of everything, things I didn't even know about! Her timeline was so detailed and she made sure everything went smoothly. The day of, she took care of everything so that we, and our families, could just enjoy the day. She was attentive, calm, and always made sure we had a drink in our hand! Our wedding day was perfect and I believe that's largely because of Jennifer. I don't even know if anything went wrong because I'm sure Jennifer handled it (and I didn't have to be bothered with it)! My husband said she was worth every single cent! I can't sing her praises enough!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Booking Jennifer as our coordinator was 100% the BEST decision we made while planning the wedding. She made the last two weeks leading up to the wedding so much easier and helped me make decisions on the little details that I wouldn't have even thought about. On the day of, I literally didn't worry about a single thing. And honestly, I still don't even know now if there were any problems on my wedding day because if there were, she took care of it before I noticed. My bridesmaids loved how every time we asked if she had something (bobby pin, scissors, whatever), she would basically just pull it out of her pocket. My mom was also incredibly grateful that she didn't have to handle anything on the day of since it usually falls to the MOB if there's no coordinator.
Seriously, my wedding wouldn't not have been the same without her and I'm incredibly grateful for everything she did! Thank you Jennifer!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I honestly cannot say enough about Jennifer. She is extremely organized, so calm under pressure, and made sure that everything went smoothly with planing and with the actual wedding day. Jennifer is a wealth of knowledge. She is extremely attentive and took every opportunity to make sure that I was comfortable and taken care of on my wedding day. To say that I could not have planned without her is an understatement! I would recommend her 1000 times over! She's literally the best!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

When serving as a ceremony musician for a wedding on June 24, 2017, the planned outdoor ceremony at Larkin's Courtyard experienced pop-up storms 1 hour before start time which required moving all of the decorations and music equipment in 1 hour. Jennifer did a superb job of coordinating transition to the indoor venue on the 2nd floor of Larkin's. Jennifer showed calm demeanor throughout the transition and ceremony. She maintained contact with me the week before the ceremony and the day-of. I highly recommend Jennifer's wedding planning services.

Profile Picture Kirk, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You will not find a better coordinator than Jennifer! My husband and I planned a wedding in Greenville,SC all the way from Dallas, TX and she made the process so much easier! She gave wonderful recommendations and face-timed with us so that we didn't have to travel back and forth too much. For the actual day of the wedding, it ended up raining before the ceremony but Jennifer handled everything and allowed me (and my mom) to have a totally stress-free day! My husband and I can't thank her enough for the best day of our lives. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Alex, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When we first found our reception venue, they required a day-of wedding coordinator. At the time I thought this might be a waste of money because I was willing to do a lot of the work beforehand myself. Well it turns out I was very wrong and SO thankful we were required to hire a wedding coordinator, which led me/us to Jennifer Dennis! From our first meeting, Jennifer was very organized and professional. At the time I was living out of state so she was helpful in giving us recommendations for a few of the services such as florals and cake. Throughout the process we met and she helped us with her checklists and guided us with suggestions for the timeline. She even offered to house and bring over the favors and other items needed for the ceremony and reception, as well as the linens and extra chairs from the rental company so we wouldn't have to pay an extra fee for a Sunday delivery. And the day before, Jennifer called as she was reviewing the setup, to say I had accidentally forgotten to order extra linen covers for the catering tables, but not to worry that she would call and take care of it and even had her boyfriend go pick them up for us - this, along with many other things, shows she goes above and beyond her (and his) call of duty.
On our actual wedding day, I had absolutely nothing to worry about as she had taken care of everything - including making sure we were fed and everything was moving along as planned. So lesson learned - there really is a lot of work that goes into planning and orchestrating a wedding ceremony and reception, especially behind the scenes, and I am very thankful we found Jennifer and will sing her praises to anyone out there in need of a wedding coordinator!

Profile Picture Jaime, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was absolutely amazing!! She helped us make our planning and day of process so easy! Jennifer was so helpful at our reception and we are still hearing about how amazing everyone thought she was. We were so afraid we were not going to be able to eat with being so busy talking to everyone, Jennifer made sure to bring us plates of food, kept up with our drinks and anything else we needed! I would highly recommend Jennifer as your wedding day of coordinator. You will be set with nothing to worry about. She takes on all of your day of needs with vendors, etc!!

--The Mileys :)

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Jennifer is AMAZING. I booked her for our day-of planner about a year out from our wedding and she was always just an email away if I ever had any questions. She made our wedding run so seamlessly and we are so thankful that she was there. Jennifer is so easy to work with and extremely professional. My parents are still talking about how awesome she was at getting everything done :) Five stars and two thumbs up!! Everyone needs Jennifer at their wedding.

Profile Picture Kendal, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was absolutely incredible to work with! I don't know what we would have done without her! She was always on time, prepared, organized, responsive, polite, helpful and a complete joy to work with. She offered tons of suggestions and if I didn't like the way something was she was quick to help figure out a solution. Our wedding day was so perfect and largely due to the service that Jennifer provided! I can't say enough positive things about our experience with her. If you're getting married- YOU NEED JENNIFER!!

Profile Picture Kasey, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Not sure how Jennifer would receive anything less than 5 stars! While my now-husband and I easily planned our wedding for over a year, everything started to get complicated with lots of new details and things to do in the final weeks leading up to the big day. That's where Jennifer came in! She is a whiz at weddings from etiquette to logistics. Just sit back and let her ask the right questions and watch everything fall into place. My family and friends were so impressed with her on the wedding day, making sure everything went off without a hitch. She coordinated with all my vendors in the final week handling last minute changes like a pro, and I wasn't worried about a thing. A day-of coordinator like Jennifer is not just a WANT but a NEED! I would highly recommend working her into your budget...it will be one of the best wedding planning decisions you make!!!

Profile Picture User6710388, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Civil

Jennifer is THE wedding coordinator you want on your side for your wedding. She was a lifesaver - answering all the questions I had, communicating with vendors for me when I was the busiest, and probably solving more potential hiccups than I was aware of - because the wedding was incredible!

Profile Picture Page, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Dennis was amazing. She made my wedding day so perfect and was truly irreplaceable to us on our big day. She made sure everything I needed and my husband needed was taken care of the second we needed it. She is a must have!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aside from marrying my husband, choosing Jennifer Dennis as our wedding coordinator was hands down the best decision that I made! There are no words to describe just how good Jennifer is at what she does. She is organized, personable, professional, prompt, she anticipates your needs and thinks through every single detail. In terms of coordinating, she knows just how and when to step in and take control. I am a life long "control freak", I can admit I have a hard time letting go. However, Jennifer made it so easy to trust her; she took the time to get to know me and to understand our vision. No matter how much I may have thought I wanted to, I had to understand I couldn't be bride and day-of-coordinator, something would have suffered. We paid Jennifer, in our opinion, a very reasonable fee. However, there is no way we can ever repay her for the peace of mind she gave us leading up to and on our wedding day. Without reservation, we recommend Jennifer Dennis of Love This Little City. We suggest contacting her right now...phenomenal vendors book fast!

Profile Picture Chanta, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was AMAZING! She gave us a ton of suggestions and helpful hints throughout the planning process and took care of everything on the day of! I knew our wedding was in good hands and we didn't have to worry about a single thing the entire day. She created timelines and checked in with vendors which took so many extra tasks off our plate, it was all a great experience!

Profile Picture niki, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was wonderful to work with throughout our planning process. Even though she is only a day of coordinator she was always happy to answer our questions about planning, etiquette, timelines, etc whenever we had them.
Jennifer is professional, has great relationships with all the vendors in the city, carries an amazing bag that has a fix for absolutely anything, and is fun to be around too!
I would highly recommend working with Jennifer on your wedding day. She made mine run smoothly from 8 am all the way until after midnight.
Thank you, Jennifer!!

Profile Picture Lucy, 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer is THE BEST. I absolutely could not have made it through my wedding day without her! She is organized, kind, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and, most importantly, she treats you as if you're her only client. Again, I say - hire Jennifer... there is no one better in the industry!

Profile Picture Erica, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

All I have to say is if you are getting married you need to hire Jennifer! She was phenomenal! She was so caring and on top of everything. She made sure we were relaxed and that everything went through as we planned it. My dad (father of the bride) said she was one of the best things we did to hire her for our wedding. She is amazing!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Day-Of Coord.

Jennifer is the absolute BEST!! She handled everything the day of our wedding from the ceremony to the reception. Everything went so smoothly and all I can say is it was because of Jennifer! She made sure everything was taken care of with the vendors, logistics of bridal party, ceremony, etc. There are so many details I would not have thought of to ask without enlisting the help of Jennifer. She is also a great source of different vendors incase you're not sure of who to go to for certain things. As the bride, I can't say enough great things about Jennifer and all she did to help us make our wedding day so special and perfect!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She is wonderful! I hired her as my day of coordinator and she made my wedding day extremely stress free. She covered everything on my wedding day and I literally didn't have to worry about anything which was so nice when there is so much going on. On the day of the wedding I told her I wanted to add some candles to the ceremony site, but I only had votives. She told me not to worry about it, she would figure it out. When I walked down the aisle for the ceremony it was the first time I saw how she decorated and it was beautiful! She stacked some of the votives to make them taller and even went to Hobby Lobby and bought taller candle holders so everything looked nice. It meant so much to me she went through all that effort to make it look how I wanted it to. I highly recommend her if you want to make sure your day runs smoothly.

Profile Picture Shanna, 11/7/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Jennifer dealt with our unruly bunch on the day of our wedding like a pro w. From the beginning, Jennifer was prepared and guided us through the stressful process (even for the groom who didn't do too much of the planning) of putting together a wedding. Every time my wife and I met with Jennifer, we'd walk away feeling so much more comfortable with everything that needed to be done.
The day of the wedding, she kept everyone calm and had everyone in the right place at the right time. Some guests arrived early for pictures and as our bus was approaching, Jennifer was literally in the middle of the street redirecting the bus so that nobody saw my beautiful bride before they were meant to. We couldn't have been more comfortable with JD supporting us and would recommend her highly for any wedding. On top of everything else - she helped us plan the wedding from halfway across the country.

Profile Picture Charlie, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Jennifer Dennis, "Love This LIttle City" was amazing!!!! If there is one thing a mother needs to make sure her daughter's wedding is perfect- it is Jennifer !!!!!!!!!!!! From the smallest to the largest details, Jennifer took care of everything to insure the parent's of the bride could enjoy this special day. She coordinates with all of your vendors so you don't have to. Words just simply can't express how we feel about Jennifer. She not only met our expectations, she exceeded them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was an amazing day of wedding coordinator. I planned my SC wedding from CT and Jennifer was a great resource to me and answered all my questions right away. She was so much more than "day of" and I could fully trust her advice. My big day went off without a hitch and I never could have done it without her. She is so incredibly organized and I never worried once about how everything would be handled. She has tons of experience and all the vendors love working with her. I would recommend her to any bride!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/10/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

AMAZING. FANTASTIC. OUR HERO! I cannot sing Jennifer's praises enough- You need to hire this woman ASAP. We truly could not have pulled off our wedding without Jennifer. All throughout the months leading up to the wedding, Jennifer was in touch, organized and professional. She posed questions to us, and reminded us of details, that we never would have considered. I felt I was in good hands. Just how good those hands were, I had no idea! Two days before our wedding, Hurricane Joaquin moved in, and we had to move our outdoor "at home" wedding indoors to a hotel banquet room. Jennifer didn't miss a beat- not only that, she kept me sane! She called to check on me, just to see if I was okay. Once we decided, she called all of our vendors and arranged the changes, and thought of every detail in the 11th hour to make sure everything was perfect. Swearing that I would NEVER EVER get married in a hotel banquet room, Jennifer made sure the room was charming and well decorated, and despite the sterile atmosphere, she really made the space comfortable. There was even a structure that we were getting married under that was a big challenge, and she had that thing rigged up MacGyver style, looking flawless– stunning! After the wedding, when we got to our room, all of our presents were stacked neatly out of the way, our to-go food from our caterer was in our refrigerator, and it was as if the wedding fairies just moved all of our stuff from the banquet rooms downstairs up to our hotel room. She is a problem solver, is driven, motivated, organized, and truly, TRULY a godsend. She has the foresight to be prepared for any problem that may come your way- even a hurricane! From the bottom of my heart, I don't know what we would have done without her. Can I give her 6 stars? 7? 10? If I weren't so broke from this wedding, I'd pay her all over again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer with Love This Little City was the best decision we made during wedding planning. She handled everything perfectly and was extremely responsive and easy to get a hold of. She went above and beyond to make sure everything during the day was stress free and perfect. Highly recommend Jennifer!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/28/15, 3 Reviews