Events by Annya Reviews

18 | Hollywood, FL

18 Reviews for Events by Annya

18 Events by Annya Reviews

Theresa · Married on 12/16/2017

This was for my 5th year wedding anniversary and we are in a new state, family traveling in from all over the place and I was under a lot of pressure. Annya and her team made it all better. Responsive to all my needs and accommodations were stellar. I will be using them again for any of my party or event needs! I highly recommend Events by Annya to the pickiest or most simplistic person she can handle it all! Thanks Theresa Haley

Events by Annya 1

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Annya! She lead me through the crazy process of wedding planning with such ease. It’s so calming to know you have someone on your side who keeps a calm and level head with a stressed out bride! She really took care of me and made my special day perfect! I will forever be grateful to her and her team who put so much effort to make sure my wedding day was spectacular.

Nicky · Married on 06/16/2017

AMAZING ! From start to finish, Her staff is amazing as well . I can't put into words how amazing my wedding was. Did i say amazing ?? Thank you Annya SO much for everything. BOOK HER NOW !

• Y

Yvette · Married on 01/28/2017

Annya was my day of planner for my wedding. She not only helped me the day of, but all year long. She went above and beyond to make my wedding day just perfect. Thank you so much for being there for me and helping make my day magical. I recommend her to anyone in need. Shes professional and so sweet.

• Private_User682

Yanneth · Married on 11/26/2016

Annya is truly amazing!! She has such an amazing personality and is simply the most beautiful soul to work with. She is creative, attentive (to every minor detail) and very detailed.. .. Her positivity was always encouraging and addicting.. I truly believe she can make any wedding a dream come true with any budget.. If me and my husband could give her a million stars we would!! She's patient, kind, personable and genuine.. She works very hard on making sure the bride and groom are both satisfied.. Annya never missed a phone call, text or email which always put me at easy.. Knowing she was always available for questions made wedding planning a breeze.. I adore how in-touch she always remained even though we planned our wedding over a year.. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants a truly magical experience. From start to finish her work is simply unbeatable and definitely something to talk about.. Annya was a joy and honor to work with and we had so much fun during our journey together.. We originally hired Annya as our wedding planner but she quickly became much more than that.. She provided and added so much compassion that she even became our officiant!! Her professionalism and experience are something out of this world. Our wedding day was beautiful, stress-free and simply a fairy tale come to life.. Thank you Annya for everything you and you team provided.. We wish you endless success.. You and your work radiates. XoXo

Annya is truly amazing and she has such a "creative" eye that she can literally make your dream wedding come true with any budget that you may be working with :)) !! If I could give her "10" stars I would !! She's patient, empathetic and personable. It's not just a "business transaction" for her .. she truly wants the bride to be happy and her hospitality is genuine. When looking for a wedding planner one of the biggest things that I was looking for was a wedding planner who had strong communication skills and Annya will answer all of your calls, reply to late emails and travel if needed. I plan on using her again for other family events and I highly recommend her to anyone who wants their wedding to be done beautifully. Thank you Annya and best of wishes "future brides". God bless.

Sara · Married on 04/09/2016

Annya was such a joy to work with from the very beginning! Even though we live out of state, Annya was promptly responsive to our phone calls and emails and we always felt in-touch with her. Her sparkling demeanor and never-ending positivity were a welcome respite from the otherwise stressful task that wedding planning can be. We initially hired Annya to be our wedding coordinator, but she quickly became much more than that - providing us with floral arrangements and even becoming our officiant! In everything we planned, Annya offered a voice of wisdom and experience whose importance cannot be over-stated. Our wedding day was beautiful, smooth and stress-free, and we absolutely have Annya to thank for that. We would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Camila · Married on 12/26/2015

My wedding was a dream come true I felt like I was my guest at my wedding I did not had to worry about any detail.

Camila · Married on 12/26/2015

My wedding was a dream come true, I felt like my own guest, every detail was taken care of, love it, totally recomend

Adela · Married on 11/06/2015

Annya made our wedding fabulous even with the curve balls we threw at her. Will work with your budget if you have one. We were truly amazed when we walked in. You wouldn't regrets having her take care of all your needs.

Nadine · Married on 09/12/2015

Annya was amazing! I admit I'm very particular and she made sure everything was done exactly how we had planned! After planning/hosting my bridal shower it was clear I needed her expertise at my wedding too. She was very easy to get in touch with and picked up my every phone call. I had one main request from Annya, which was to enjoy my wedding day without worry and she made sure that happened. Her positive energy and her warm heart made it easy for my now husband and I to ask her to marry us. My whole bridal party is in love with her attitude and are also interested in hiring her for their events as well. Annya and her team were so wonderful and I can only hope every bride can kick back and enjoy their day like I did.

Annya is truly a professional! She listened to all my needs and suggested great ideas to enhance our event that I would have never thought of (and which even saved us money)! Her services

Gretter · Married on 02/28/2015

When people ask me what was my favorite part of my wedding, I answer My Wedding Coordinator Annya. Best money spent! I really didn't have nothing to worry about on my wedding day. She is my Oliva Pope. She always answered the phone and when she couldn't speak , she would tell me a time and she would actually call back. Annya is reliable but put any anxious bride at ease. One thing I regret is not getting her services from the beginning. I always thought I was going to be able to plan my wedding but with running a new business and small kids it became a mess. I have always done things on my own. I lost sleep and stressed out wayyyy to much. I'm sure If I would have had her from the beginning and not just on my wedding day, things would have been a lot better for my now husband and I. Annya and her business partner Jerome make a great team. I have so many great things to say about Events by Annya but can't put them all down on paper. I recommend Events by Annya to Everyone.

• Latonya

Latonya · Married on 10/17/2014

Last year I solicited event coordination services with “Events By Annya” for my wedding this year (October 17, 2014) and my husband and I couldn’t have been happier with the quality of service that we received. From start to finish Annya was extremely professional and was always our advocate when soliciting vendors for our day. Throughout the process Annya always made herself available to me whether it was numerous phone calls about the design of our wedding invitation or last minute changes to our wedding day timeline. She was instrumental in keeping us on schedule with wedding priorities throughout the year to ensure that our event was successful. Annya is particularly knowledgeable of large events and design, which made the process go smoothly as we approached our wedding day. With the assistance of “Events By Annya” we were able to thoroughly enjoy ourselves on our day and ALL of our guest are still raving about how they also had an exceptional time. We have received nothing but compliments about our event from those that were in attendance. I certainly recommend event coordination services from “Events By Annya” as I have not a single complaint. Thanks to Annya and her team we have only positive memories of the single most important day of our lives thus far. Thanks again ANNYA!!!

Very professional, timely, flexible and CREATIVE!!! With LoveStruck on the job all you have to do is just show up. A million thanks.
    Love,
    A happy bride

Jessenia · Married on 05/17/2014

Anya went above and beyond with every plan and detail. I may have had problems with other vendors but my mother and I agree we couldn't have done it with out Anya. She takes personal interest in her clients and makes you feel as if you are her only concern. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Catherine · Married on 04/26/2014

Annya - I could not be more pleased with everything you did for our wedding. You went above and beyond to make sure all the details were finalized so I didn't have to stress. I certainly could not have pulled everything together without your help. Our event was perfect and we had so much fun. All our guests raved about how well everything was done, how beautiful the venue & floral arrangements looked, and how much fun they had dancing to the fun DJ. Not to mention, they loved the food...always important!! Thanks again for an amazing experience:)

Christopher · Married on 02/25/2017

3.5

Our wedding was magnificent! A huge part of it was Annya's attentiveness to the vendors and flow of the events transpiring on the day of. Some vendors did make some slight changes to what we had intended to receive at the last minute but Annya made sure our guests were overcome by the magnitude of the event. Thank you Annya!