Eva's Bridal of Lombard Reviews

81 | Lombard, IL

81 Reviews for Eva's Bridal of Lombard

Ayomide Adewuyi · Getting married on 09/13/2019

Bridal consultation

I enjoyed every moment I spent at Eva's Bridals. It was truly the perfect place to get your dream dress. Thanks to Bukky, she assisted me in getting my desired dress and I love it so much.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Alyssa · Getting married on 08/31/2019

I had an amazing experience at Eva's Bridal. I had only been to a few bridal salons prior to coming here, but this store stood out as the best. Louise was my consultant and was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and genuinely determined to find me THE dress. She asked me so many questions about my style, my fiance, our wedding, etc. After answering these questions, she selected dresses that I absolutely loved. After trying a few, I found my dress. I knew the minute that I had it on that it was the one. There were some small parts of the dress that I wanted to tweak so I was introduced to Dorthy, the seamstress at Eva's. Dorthy accommodated all of my requests and worked with our budget in such an understanding way. Both Louise and Dorthy made me feel so beautiful and excited for my wedding day. Not only were all of the women working at Ev'as so helpful and amazing, the selection was great and even had sample sales for anyone looking for a deal on their dress. I was very nervous going into the bridal salons since it was my first time, but Eva's was my best choice by far!

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Y

Yesi · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Go to different boutiques and do not settle. The first time I went, the dress consultant that was assigned was no help at all. This time around Louise helped me and she was great. She really listened to what I wanted and I found the perfect dress!

Sent on 06/17/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/28/2018

Thanks to Eva's Bridal of Lombard I found the perfect dress! Trying on different styles helped narrow down my search. Maggie was amazing and so patient!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Tiffany · Married on 07/22/2017

Gina helped me and she was so helpful, I found my perfect dress!!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Anna · Married on 07/22/2017

Amazing place. Just said yes to the dress here and the staff was so helpful. Worked with Maggie and she pulled out THE gown. You'll definitely find your dress here

Sent on 01/09/2016

Shmouni · Married on 07/22/2017

My experience at Eva's Bridal in Chicago was always very positive and reassuring! I was able to find my wedding dress without an appointment, with a very helpful employee! The alterations seamstress was amazing, as well, and ensured that everything I wanted for my dress was completed. She was able to make my dress flatter my body perfectly, and was a perfectionist with my fittings each visit.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Eva's Bridal of Lombard's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are very happy we were able to make your experience a positive on. Congratulations and best wishes on a fabulous future!

Jacqueline · Married on 05/28/2017

I went to Eva's bridal as a walk-in and they were very welcoming. This was the third bridal shop I have been to trying to find THE dress. I finally said yes to the dress! The dress I said yes to was actually one that Maggie picked out for me. Thank you Eva's bridal!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Amazing place. Just said yes to the dress here and the staff was so helpful. Worked with Judy and she pulled out THE gown. She worked with us on the price and listened to my needs well. She also helped us find bridesmaids dresses!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Perfect serviced and loved everyone I worked with. I couldn't stop getting compliments on my dress all night. I didn't want to take it off. Highly recommended A+++!!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Natasha · Married on 01/17/2015

I chose the first dress I tried on. They had dresses in my size too which made the experience that much better!!

Sent on 07/11/2014

The lady that helped me here was GREAT! I went to a different boutique right before this one where I felt pressured to buy that day to receive any sort of discount (and the discount was a joke), but didn't feel any pressure here. She was also giving tips and advice on which designer allows discounts and how much of a discount before I tried them on.

I came to Eva's to try on a specific dress (that apparently was hard to find; not many boutiques had this dress as sample to try on) and the lady couldn't locate it. I kept telling her not worry about it, but she was persistent! She was able to locate it at the end of the appointment, and good thing she did, because that's was the dress I went with!

All in all, this boutique was great. I felt no pressure, the staff was so helpful and the dresses were beautiful. Only downside was that I wasn't aware of the cash policy: they only accept cash when you pick up your dress and pay the remaining balance. But their prices were so reasonable that it wasn't a huge balance!

Sent on 11/04/2014
  • Melissa & Jason Caban

Melissa · Married on 09/27/2014

My sister and I went to Eva's in search of dresses for my bridal party. My consultant was Rama and she was absolutely the best consultant I've encountered since we began our process. She asked all the right questions (price range, colors, style) and then began going over the selection available based on what we were looking for. When it came time to try on dresses, there were a few that were too small for my sister to try on and Rama went as far as to offer to try on the styles herself so that we could can an idea on what they would look like. So accommodating! Finally, once we had narrowed our selection down to two dresses, even though I had not purchased my wedding gown from Eva's, the manager allowed me to try on my dress (which they had on the sales floor) and stand next to my sister so that I could get a better visual as to what would look best. The staff here was by far the nicest I've dealt with and beyond accommodating and friendly. If you're looking for good service, look no further, these girls will make sure you are happy. Thanks ladies!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Cynthia · Married on 12/21/2013

They guaranteed you'll look great and they keep their promise. Very professional and accommodating to my groomsmen.

Sent on 01/10/2014

They are very professional and they do care to help you get what you want.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Veronica · Married on 09/07/2013

Loved my dress! ok so I saw my dress in a Magazine and went to this store... they help me trying similar dresses, telling me what shapes would be best for me, trying accessories, etc. After I decided that was my dress they ordered for me, then kept me posted every step of the way: when the dress arrived, each fitting, etc. I loved working with them.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Kelly · Married on 03/17/2013

ABSOLUTELY shop here for your wedding dress!! BRIANA is THE BEST! I had gone to a couple shops before deciding to just pop in there on a whim. I regret not making that my first and only stop. EVERY bride should receive the treatment that I got that wonderful day. Specifically, Briana is the manager and such a great person! She followed up to make sure everything was going OK, personally called me when my dress came in, the works! I HIGHLY recommend shopping here! (I know there are a couple in the Chicagoland area; I went to the one on N Harlem Ave.)

Sent on 04/06/2013
  • F

Claire · Married on 10/16/2010

They were very helpful and always would answer questions.

They ever were able to order me my dress that they did not have in stock as a demo. Everything came per when they had said. I loved my alterations and my bustle stayed up and nice all night while dancing!

Sent on 11/09/2010

Monica · Married on 06/21/2008

I love my dress and Jeanine was such a great salesperson. She wasn't pushy at all and I was able to get a great deal on a beautiful dress. They didn't mind at all that I didn't get it altered there either. Lots of options to choose from.

Sent on 07/22/2008

helen · Married on 06/08/2008

I found the dress of my dreams at Eva's bridal and I didn't burn a hole in my wallet doing so! Their seamstresses did an excellent job on the alterations on my dress and I was scared... my dress had so much beading on the bodice.

Sent on 09/21/2008
  • O

Sally · Married on 10/20/2007

Loved this place!!

I had found a specific dress in a magazine, and Eva's was the only place in three states I could find it!!! Not only that, but had great service from Kay, who also gave me $200 off!! How perfect- my DREAM dress, and I only paid $599! Many friends & family told me they've never seen such a unique, beautiful dress.

They were great in flexibility. I lived in Michigan, and found this dress during a trip to Chicago, but never had a single wink of a problem with ordering, delivery or taxes. They were so great to work with. If you're in Chicago, definitely check out Eva's- it was a breath of fresh air after so much humdrum dress shopping!

Sent on 04/12/2008

Lori · Married on 06/16/2007

I can't say enough wonderful things about Eva's Bridal of Chicago (Don't mix them up with the one in Oak Lawn!!!) I bought my dress during one of their 20% off designer brands sale. My dress was a Signature. The woman who altered my dress did a perfect job!! My dress was in early!!! They will also hold on to your dress as long as you need them to. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/20/2007

Bernadeta · Married on 06/10/2006

The dress was gorgeous. They helped me pick a dress that would look good on me. The price was reasonable. I was happy with the alterations.
    Would recommend.

Sent on 02/10/2008

Celeste · Married on 04/02/2005

I loved my dress and was ready on time. I also ordered my bridesmaids dresses from there, that were gorgeous as well.

Sent on 11/04/2007

Theresa · Married on 05/19/2018

I had just bought my Wedding Dress and Bridesmaids dresses from Eva's. Great atmosphere and everyone was very helpful and polite. I would recommend this place. 5 stars. Thanks Ladies.

Sent on 01/03/2018