EMMA KELLER WEDDINGS Reviews

EMMA KELLER WEDDINGS 5
EMMA KELLER WEDDINGS 6
EMMA KELLER WEDDINGS 7

Matthew · Married on 07/13/2019

On time and followed outline as discussed!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Guido Borri · Married on 10/03/2018

Amazing experience

What a great experience we had with Emma, she helped make our day amazing. Professional all the way through and gave us great advice.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Alejandra · Married on 06/16/2018

Emma was very accomodating from the first meeting we had with her. She gave us advice on how/where to do the ceremony and was very responsive whenever we had a question. She gave us a print out of the ceremony, which is the perfect souvenir of our special day.
    We totally recommend her for your wedding!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 04/28/2018

Emma was very sweet to work with. She made me feel very at ease before and during the ceremony. Any time I e-mailed her with questions she was quick to respond. The ceremony was beautiful and we loved what she had to say. We are glad we chose her to officiate our ceremony! I recommend her to any bride in NYC!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Harry · Married on 04/21/2018

Emma was wonderful. Our wedding was last minute and frantic, but her experience and calmness were big factors in ensuring our day was perfect!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Sheila · Married on 04/04/2018

Emma was great and very professional. She's responsive to emails, phone calls, and text messages. She did an amazing job coordinating with my husband and me regarding the place where the ceremony took place, the reading for the ceremony (also gave us choices for the reading), and even giving us some tips and suggestions. I definitely highly recommend her. :)

Sent on 04/06/2018

Gemma · Married on 03/28/2018

I cannot recommend Emma Keller enough, without her we probably wouldn’t have renewed our vows. She was very flexible even when we kept changing our flights. She took us to a beautiful spot in Central Park and made our children feel part of it. Emma also provided us with a beautiful reading during the service. Absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 04/07/2018
    EMMA KELLER WEDDINGS 8

Lydia · Married on 02/14/2018

Emma made our wedding day magical! She went so above and beyond with officiating our ceremony we were both truly touched. She is warm, accepting, and so kind. I recommend her to anyone on your special day. We will never forget her. Thank you, Emma!!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/13/2018

I was 8 months pregnant and wanted to get married before giving birth. Emma was pleasant from the first time we met. She understood what my husband and I wanted and was very accommodating. She was very helpful on the day of and made sure the ceremony was personal, and went smoothly. You will not find a better wedding officiant, especially for the price she charges. I absolutely loved working with Emma and I would definitely refer her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Julia · Married on 01/12/2018

Great experience and made our moment very special.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Lori · Married on 01/03/2018

Emma is the most beautiful person inside and out ! what you see is what you get . she is very inspirational and speaks so eloquently. Thank you so much Emma for guiding us through our ceremony you added the special touch and gave us so much advice in making our ceremony special . Your recommendation for the candle lighting united Our blended family with class and grace .thank you for our blessings and for the readings you provided to unite us! Your professionalism and wisdom reassured us enabling Nick and I to trust that we were in good hands . Your assertiveness and caring guidance provided us with ease and peace of mind! The qualities you possess are unique and we truly are grateful to you. thank you for making our ceremony such a memorable and meaningful occasion.

Sent on 01/06/2018
    EMMA KELLER WEDDINGS 9
    EMMA KELLER WEDDINGS 10

Johna · Married on 01/01/2018

Emma was fantastic! We contacted her with short notice and she accommodated everything we had in mind beautifully. Everything was absolutely perfect. Thank you so much Emma for starting our year off so wonderful!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Jen · Married on 12/16/2017

Emma was great throughout the entire process. We had a detailed conversation with her where she explained the different types of ceremonies that she would be able to conduct based on our preference. We wanted a civil ceremony and Emma was able to give us ideas to make it more unique. She is extremely responsive and is a true professional at what she does. She is organized and it helped to know that Emma was our officiant since we were in good hands. I would recommend Emma to anyone as she is great and very informative. We got a lot of positive comments from our guests letting us know that Emma spoke elegantly and kept everyone engaged throughout the ceremony.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Jorge · Married on 12/10/2017

An excellent vendor very professional, she is just adorable!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Jill · Married on 12/02/2017

Emma was professional, warm and exceeded our expectations for our wedding day. She surely did enhance our experience and help to create a memorable experience. I highly recommend her

Sent on 12/06/2017

Kayla · Married on 12/02/2017

Emma was absolutely fantastic! Highly recommend her for your ceremony.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    EMMA KELLER WEDDINGS 11
    EMMA KELLER WEDDINGS 12

Chantel · Married on 11/04/2017

Emma is the greatest!!!! My husband and I cannot stop talking about her. She was so patient with us. She made sure that everything would go smoothly and it did. We are so glad we hired her we recommend her again and again.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Tallie · Married on 10/27/2017

Emma was the perfect choice for officiating our tiny ceremony in Fort Tryon Park. She offered valuable guidance throughout the planning process and incorporated everything that we wanted into our ceremony. Not only was she extremely responsive and professional, but she made us feel unique and important, even though we had never met before our wedding day and she had multiple other services to perform that weekend. Emma was the best choice we could have made for our ceremony, and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Brian · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelly was ideal for what we were after , made sure everything was in place before we got there,great knowledge of Central Park locations and alternatives if weather wasn't kind.very happy with how our day went15

Sent on 10/28/2017

EMMA KELLER WEDDINGS's reply:

Thanks so much Brian! It was a lovely event. Just FYI my name is Emma!!!

Guybriel · Married on 10/15/2017

Emma came to the rescue! I had to cancel my original ceremony in Upstate NY because my husband and I got stuck in NYC. I contacted Emma with less than 24 hours notice to see if she could marry us before I had to leave that weekend (I’m active duty). She made our emergency ceremony so special and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out, even though the circumstances were not what we planned for.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Jonathan · Married on 10/13/2017

Emma was a huge help. My bride and I wanted a small ceremony in Central Park, Emma recommended a great location. She was very warm and friendly with my guest and wrote a beautiful wedding script that captured our story perfectly. Great value and a beautiful warm person. I highly recommend Emma's services.

Sent on 10/16/2017
    EMMA KELLER WEDDINGS 13
    EMMA KELLER WEDDINGS 14
    EMMA KELLER WEDDINGS 15
    EMMA KELLER WEDDINGS 16
    EMMA KELLER WEDDINGS 17

EMMA KELLER WEDDINGS's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved your wedding and the story behind it. Best wishes going forward. Emma
  • Fabiola

Fabiola · Married on 10/08/2017

It was a pleasure to have Emma as our wedding officiant, she was on time, took care of every detail, she was there for me whenever I contacted her. Everything was perfect we couldn't ask for a better officiant to marry us. We would def. recommend her a million times. Thank you Emma, for making our wedding such a special day.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Patricia · Married on 09/24/2017

Emma was the most lovely officiant ever. She personalized our wedding perfectly. She included my family and she is just wonderful. The thought behind her words to us meant so much. I would recommend Emma highly to anyone.

Sincerely, Bob and Patricia Ditroia

Sent on 10/06/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/11/2017

Meeting Emma was like fate ! She is truly amazing and positive about every situation. I honestly don't think my marriage would have been complete without her by my side. You truly won't regret having her . Truly a blessing .

Sent on 10/05/2017