Elli Reviews

Elli 6
Elli 7

Elizabeth Walker · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Excellent!

Mary assisted me with my invitation envelopes - she was so patient, kind, resourceful and always excited to help me. She truly took the pressure off my invitations!! I will forever be thankful!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Kelsey · Married on 08/24/2019

Support woman + small businesses - you won't regret it.

These hard working women are so wonderful - they made the process so easy and helped me create the perfect invite. They responded so fast, were always flexible, and the quality exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Christina DiMeo · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing! So high quality and gorgeous!!

I am so happy I went with Elli for my wedding invitations and stationary. Everything was gorgeous and so high quality. Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Johnson · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful designs, great value

I'm from Portland and I didn't even know about Elli until I started looking for a website to design our wedding invitations, but I'm so glad I came across their website. There are so many designs to choose from and almost every part of each design can be customized as well. We found a design that looked like soft water colors, and perfectly matched our theme of different shades of blue. I appreciated that once you place your order, they send you proofs before they actually go to print, so you can still make changes or make sure that any changes you've previously made are exactly the way you want. I would definitely recommend using them for ANY paper/stationary needs, not just for weddings! :)

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy Nebrig · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful Invitations

The print quality was outstanding. I had to customize alot because of our destination wedding and it was no problem...and the quick proofs/then printing!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful stationary and amazing customer service!!

I fell in love with my invitation suite before I even got engaged. The design fit my vision and style perfectly, the invitations were a great value and high quality. Their customer service was absolutely phenomenal and I feel like they took a really personal approach during our back and forth communications. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Elli 8

Dana Gregory · Married on 06/22/2019

Cute Designs

I had looked through a lot of different websites and couldn't find the design I was looking for until I came across Elli. They put up with all of my little adjustments and the invitations turned out exactly how I wanted.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Elli 9
    Elli 10

R G · Married on 06/15/2019

Customized Graphic Design Services

The designs on the Elli website are gorgeous. Nevertheless, I had some changes in mind for some of the designs. I also hoped to make custom signage that was not available on the website. Somewhat surprisingly, the staff at Elli were happy to accommodate all my requests both quickly and creatively. Their graphic designers are highly skilled and their customer service is excellent. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Spector · Married on 06/14/2019

Personalized and beautiful invites

Using Elli for our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made! Their Dusty Calligraphy template was the perfect palette for my rustic yet romantic wedding at the Ryland Inn. I cannot thank their customization team enough for the attention to detail, responsiveness, as well as their personalization in making my wedding invites, table numbers, place cards, and programs EVERYTHING I hoped for and more. I would recommend them over and over again, and cannot wait to use them in the future! Thank you again, Elli!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Elli 11
  • Erin

Erin Crites · Married on 05/25/2019

Professionalism and Quality

I'm thrilled with these invitations and they are exactly what I was looking for as far as design, quality, and price. The process was easy and fast, and the Elli employees I interacted with were responsive, pleasant, and professional. I also appreciated the flexible customization options. I highly recommend Elli!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2019

The Perfect Invitation Suite

I cannot say enough about Elli when it came to our invitations. They customized everything for us, free of charge, and dealt with all of my nit-picking and back and forth to find the perfect invitation. They even designed a shuttle sign for us to display at the hotel!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2019

Great stationary!

We loved our wedding stationary! We used Elli for our Save the Dates and wedding invitations. The prices were extremely fair and the quality was fantastic. I especially want to commend Elli's customer service. They are quick to respond and you get to customize their templates however you like. You can change the fonts, colors, layout, etc., and they'll work with you until it's perfect. I also loved that they work with Joy.com to have matching wedding website designs so everything coordinates. Shipping is fast as well and they have a ton of designs to choose from. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Nicole · Married on 02/22/2019

Had an amazing experience using Elli! I worked with Brooklyn who was very accommodating and super sweet. I live in New York so everything was done virtually but she was quick to reply (even with the time difference) and worked with me to get my design exactly how I wanted it. The price was not as high as most of the other more advertised companies so I was able to splurge on "details" cards as well and still get a better price!

I highly recommend this company and I will be a returning customer when I'm ready to order thank you cards and place cards for the reception!!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Janser · Married on 12/29/2018

Great Customer Service and Cost-effective!

Elli’s invitation service was great quality, cost-effective, easy to personalize, and quick. First and foremost, the customer service and customization from the designers was amazing and beyond what I could have imagined working with an online service. Everyone I worked with responded within 24 hours (usually less) and customized my order to exactly what I was looking for. They changed the orientation, made matching products, you name it! I don’t think I would have gotten any better of a product using an in-store paper goods salesman. The other major benefit was how quick the turn-around was for all of our orders, and their envelope printing service is a huge help for a busy bride. After we ordered our invitations from Elli, we were so pleased with the quality and whole experience (not to mention, the money we saved) that we asked them to make matching menus, place cards, and table numbers. Elli was a great choice and I highly recommend their service and products for any event!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2018

SUPREME Customer Service

Absolutely pleased with the service Elli provided to me during my entire wedding process! I used them first for my invitation suite, then for my dinner menus. Their customer service is SUPREME and I would highly recommend using them again and for future brides to use them. Brooklyn especially was wonderful to work with and made revisions to my digital proofs easy to navigate. I stumbled upon Elli via Pinterest and am so happy I decided to go with them! x Danielle

Sent on 10/15/2018

Amy M · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Invites

We had a great experience ordering our wedding invitations from Elli. It was tough to decide on one with all the beautiful options they have. We worked with Mary to customize our invites and she was super responsive/easy to work with. Check them out, great quality too!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

The Elli team is fantastic!! Mary was incredibly helpful and knowledgable! She was incredibly patient through a few rounds of changes and understood all of my desires to make our invitations truly special and for our wedding perfectly. They were incredibly flexible to even refund after I over ordered!!! I can’t say enough about the responsiveness and attentiveness. They make sure everything is perfect! Thank you Elli for a one of a kind experience!!! Look no further than Elli for your invitation needs!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Tory · Married on 10/07/2018

I am over the moon with my wedding invitation purchase! We went with the Earthy Organic, which were absolutely beautiful. Just what we were looking for! Emily worked with me on my designs and was extremely prompt and responsive. She helped me through the whole process and was so kind in bearing with me and all of my changes! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful, yet affordable stationary needs!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Elli 12

Bian · Married on 10/07/2018

Working with Elli was great!! I did the math and learned they're substantially better priced than minted, plus they allow you customize your designs and work with one of their designers. The process was pretty seamless and they were super responsive.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Katy · Married on 10/05/2018

Customizing my invitations was super easy and user friendly, They shipped in a couple days and were perfect! Thank you! Would definitely recommend Elli!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

I ordered my save the date cards and wedding invitations through Elli and I absolutely love them. The design is called Vintage Mountainside designed by Jennie Hake and they are perfect for my wedding in New Hampshire. I worked with Jennie directly on my customizations which was awesome because I was able to tweak a lot of things. She was so friendly and easy to work with. For example, my guests will be RSVPing by email so instead of an RSVP response card I wanted to include a small card with the email address on it. At first I ordered the gift tags and asked for her to make changes to it so it would function as an insert card but Jennie reached out to me and wanted to make sure I knew there were holes in those (duh - what was I thinking?) and made an alternate suggestion for an enclosure card. I even asked her to switch up the design on it because I liked the designs on the gift tag better.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Elli 13
    Elli 14
    Elli 15
    Elli 16
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/15/2018

I am SO excited about my save the dates!! They're beautiful, creative, and high quality. I knew I was going to pick them once I received the samples, so I definitely suggest getting a sample and seeing your invitations first hand. Elli also has really great customer service and shipped my save the dates surprisingly quickly! Can't say enough good things.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

WOW! Elli has phenomenal customer service which is amazing when you’re planning a stressful event like a wedding. Within just a few hours, you get the proofs of whatever you ordered, and they will go back and forth with you to make sure it’s perfect. Everything I ordered went to print within 24 hours and I received them within a few days. Their turnaround is truly amazing. We found them because of an Instagram ad. They had the only invitation style that my husband and I could both agree on. I think they’re still fairly new so they don’t have as many paper options, for example, as minted or comparable sites, but all of our paper goods turned out wonderful! I honestly think if they keep their business model the way it is, they will surprise those other companies out there! Now I just need to find more paper goods to need! In the end, I got invitations, rsvp cards, accommodation cards, wedding programs, Place cards, and thank you cards from them!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Elli 17

Liesel · Married on 08/26/2018

Elli has been absolutely wonderful to work with on our wedding invitations, place cards and ceremony programs. They were so responsive, came back with beautiful design options and really heard any feedback and applied it to the next round of design. I would highly recommend this vendor for any of your wedding or special event needs.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Kimberly · Married on 08/11/2018

I HIGHLY recommend this company! I worked with Kaia K. recently for my wedding invitations. She was always prompt, courteous, and she worked so hard to make sure I was satisfied with the final product! I was afraid that ordering wedding invitations was going to be a stressful process, but working with Kaia and the Elli company made it all so easy! :)

Sent on 05/07/2018