Elli Reviews

120 | Portland, OR

120 Reviews for Elli

Elizabeth Walker · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Excellent!

Mary assisted me with my invitation envelopes - she was so patient, kind, resourceful and always excited to help me. She truly took the pressure off my invitations!! I will forever be thankful!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Emily

Emily L · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Great product and easy to customize!

We used Elli Designs for our wedding invites and they turned out so great! I loved how easy it was to customize the design- a lot of websites don't allow you to change all aspects of the fonts or layout but Elli does. We used the muted floral design but wanted a different background color so we just emailed them and they we able to revise it for us. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/16/2020

Disappointed · Married on 10/17/2020

Tampa Garden Club should be ashamed

We booked our wedding for Fall 2020. We were so excited about the venue and to work with the director on staff, however, this Pandemic has unfortunately showed their true colors.

Early on in March of 2020 we contacted the director about questions and concerns for our wedding that was set for October. We were told they were going off of CDC guidelines, but also told "This situation is obviously very fluid so as things update/change we will definitely be in touch."

When I had not heard from her in 2 months, I reached out again in June, asking if our wedding fell under the disaster preparedness policy. I also inquired on when a good time would be to postpone. It was then that she notified us that, under the current local and state ordinances they have been given, they were able to "accommodate" our 200-person guest count.

We found this to be very unsettling. Our concern was not solely based upon having our 200 guests accommodated but done so in the safest way possible.

When we expressed concerns over our immediate family's high health risk factors as well as the risk of pretty much all our 200 guests, she disregarded them, later calling them, "personal reasons." She also took that opportunity to informed us that we were past the postponement period.

After several emails back and forth we were finally offered a postponement option for next year. However, we were told, "This option will not be extended again. If Covid is still a factor at the time of our new event date, we will be following the CDC, state and local guidance, on if your event can be held or not."

This was the only option we were given, and we were denied a refund of our balance paid. If anyone has been on the CDC website you will see that large in person gatherings such as weddings of 200 people are considered highest risk of spreading Coronavirus. This is especially dangerous given Florida's incredibly high positive cases of Coiid 19. Therefore, is an unacceptable offer. The Tampa Bay Garden Club has been anything BUT "fluid" and should be ashamed of trying to profit from unsuspecting couples during this National Pandemic.

Has anyone else experienced something like this after booking with the Tampa Bay Garden Club?

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 10/10/2020

Invitations

Our invitations turned out exactly like we wanted! The hardest part of the invitation process was typing out the addresses of each person on the Excel spreadsheet. However, I would much rather do this than handwrite each one! Emails were very prompt, and responses were always detailed.

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/28/2020

Good experience

Beautiful designs and I loved how our invitations turned out!

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Denise

Denise Childs · Married on 08/16/2020

Beautiful invitations!

I was a store manager for a high end stationary store for many years and did wedding invitations with some well known vendors. You could say I am a paper snob. That said I was delighted to find Elli Invitations! Great card stock, beautiful colors and designs and fast turnaround. Not to mention you can order samples to get an idea of what you are looking for. My former coworkers were also impressed! The process was easy and if you need help they are there for you!

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Laurel

Laurel Hecht · Married on 08/08/2020

Love the Customization, Think hard about getting postcards!

Elli is extremely fun! I loved custom designing all of my stationery and getting to make my invitations look exactly how I'd wanted them! My only qualm; I ordered the save-the-date postcards with a picture of my fiance and I on the front. They were beautiful and look exactly how I'd wanted! However, they arrived to our guests with the picture on the front all scuffed up, with little blotches of paper peeling off. I'm not sure if this is the Elli quality or just something that happens with postcards. Regardless, it's just a little dissapointing. We used Elli for our invitations, though, because their work is so beautiful and of course those will be sent tucked away in envelopes!!

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Hailey

Hailey Thompson · Married on 06/13/2020

AMAZING! Designs, free samples, customer service and cost/value

Amazing experience getting our wedding invites from Elli. Incredible variety and beautiful designs, great that they offer free samples, and the customer service was stellar -- shout out to Diana Ericksen for all of her careful detail and patience with my million questions! She's awesome!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Tasha

Tasha Provost · Married on 05/24/2020

Best Customer Service Experience Ever!

From the start, I loved the designs and customization options on Elli. I ordered save the dates which I had customized a lot, and they ended up turning out different than I expected. I was crushed. I reached out to customer service, which I usually avoid at all costs, and was astonished by the responsiveness and kindness of the customer service rep! Amy was so incredibly understanding, patient, thorough, and accommodating. She took an unfortunate mishap and turned it into the best/most positive customer service experience I have ever had in my life. No exaggeration. This company is awesome and I whole-heartedly recommend them to anyone looking!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Reese

Reese · Married on 11/11/2019

Lovely stationary

I’m a fan of stationary so we splurged on that. They were responsive to my edits. The invites, programs, and guestbook were high quality. We loved the design so much we infused it into the entire day.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Holly Royer · Married on 10/19/2019

Unique and personal!

I loved working with Elli! I actually messed up/ had some typos but their system is so efficient and they are CRAZY responsive! Sooo great to work with, and the styles/ offerings were different than the minted and Shutterfly (I felt like they all have the same offerings). I got several compliments on my invites. I love love love Elli! Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Kelsey · Married on 08/24/2019

Support woman + small businesses - you won't regret it.

These hard working women are so wonderful - they made the process so easy and helped me create the perfect invite. They responded so fast, were always flexible, and the quality exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Christina DiMeo · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing! So high quality and gorgeous!!

I am so happy I went with Elli for my wedding invitations and stationary. Everything was gorgeous and so high quality. Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Johnson · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful designs, great value

I'm from Portland and I didn't even know about Elli until I started looking for a website to design our wedding invitations, but I'm so glad I came across their website. There are so many designs to choose from and almost every part of each design can be customized as well. We found a design that looked like soft water colors, and perfectly matched our theme of different shades of blue. I appreciated that once you place your order, they send you proofs before they actually go to print, so you can still make changes or make sure that any changes you've previously made are exactly the way you want. I would definitely recommend using them for ANY paper/stationary needs, not just for weddings! :)

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy Nebrig · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful Invitations

The print quality was outstanding. I had to customize alot because of our destination wedding and it was no problem...and the quick proofs/then printing!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful stationary and amazing customer service!!

I fell in love with my invitation suite before I even got engaged. The design fit my vision and style perfectly, the invitations were a great value and high quality. Their customer service was absolutely phenomenal and I feel like they took a really personal approach during our back and forth communications. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Dana Gregory · Married on 06/22/2019

Cute Designs

I had looked through a lot of different websites and couldn't find the design I was looking for until I came across Elli. They put up with all of my little adjustments and the invitations turned out exactly how I wanted.

Sent on 08/13/2019

R G · Married on 06/15/2019

Customized Graphic Design Services

The designs on the Elli website are gorgeous. Nevertheless, I had some changes in mind for some of the designs. I also hoped to make custom signage that was not available on the website. Somewhat surprisingly, the staff at Elli were happy to accommodate all my requests both quickly and creatively. Their graphic designers are highly skilled and their customer service is excellent. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Spector · Married on 06/14/2019

Personalized and beautiful invites

Using Elli for our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made! Their Dusty Calligraphy template was the perfect palette for my rustic yet romantic wedding at the Ryland Inn. I cannot thank their customization team enough for the attention to detail, responsiveness, as well as their personalization in making my wedding invites, table numbers, place cards, and programs EVERYTHING I hoped for and more. I would recommend them over and over again, and cannot wait to use them in the future! Thank you again, Elli!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Erin

Erin Crites · Married on 05/25/2019

Professionalism and Quality

I'm thrilled with these invitations and they are exactly what I was looking for as far as design, quality, and price. The process was easy and fast, and the Elli employees I interacted with were responsive, pleasant, and professional. I also appreciated the flexible customization options. I highly recommend Elli!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Ruthann · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful designs, exemplary customer service.

Bought my wedding invitations and programs from Elli. The purchase and customization process went so smoothly! Amy worked with me to add some beautiful customizations. Elli's designs are stunning and my guests loved the results!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2019

The Perfect Invitation Suite

I cannot say enough about Elli when it came to our invitations. They customized everything for us, free of charge, and dealt with all of my nit-picking and back and forth to find the perfect invitation. They even designed a shuttle sign for us to display at the hotel!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2019

Great stationary!

We loved our wedding stationary! We used Elli for our Save the Dates and wedding invitations. The prices were extremely fair and the quality was fantastic. I especially want to commend Elli's customer service. They are quick to respond and you get to customize their templates however you like. You can change the fonts, colors, layout, etc., and they'll work with you until it's perfect. I also loved that they work with Joy.com to have matching wedding website designs so everything coordinates. Shipping is fast as well and they have a ton of designs to choose from. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Nicole · Married on 02/22/2019

Had an amazing experience using Elli! I worked with Brooklyn who was very accommodating and super sweet. I live in New York so everything was done virtually but she was quick to reply (even with the time difference) and worked with me to get my design exactly how I wanted it. The price was not as high as most of the other more advertised companies so I was able to splurge on "details" cards as well and still get a better price!

I highly recommend this company and I will be a returning customer when I'm ready to order thank you cards and place cards for the reception!!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Janser · Married on 12/29/2018

Great Customer Service and Cost-effective!

Elli’s invitation service was great quality, cost-effective, easy to personalize, and quick. First and foremost, the customer service and customization from the designers was amazing and beyond what I could have imagined working with an online service. Everyone I worked with responded within 24 hours (usually less) and customized my order to exactly what I was looking for. They changed the orientation, made matching products, you name it! I don’t think I would have gotten any better of a product using an in-store paper goods salesman. The other major benefit was how quick the turn-around was for all of our orders, and their envelope printing service is a huge help for a busy bride. After we ordered our invitations from Elli, we were so pleased with the quality and whole experience (not to mention, the money we saved) that we asked them to make matching menus, place cards, and table numbers. Elli was a great choice and I highly recommend their service and products for any event!

Sent on 01/08/2019