Wonderment Paper Co.

Portland, OR View map

Hello, I'm Jamie - owner and designer at Wonderment Paper Co.

We are a wedding and event stationery design studio based out of Portland, Oregon. I started this business in 2014 as a creative outlet, and used my past professional experience working in marketing and business to turn this passion project into the brand it is today.

At Wonderment Paper Co., we offer a wide range of invitation and card products to choose from, including house invitations, custom invitations, menus, place cards, programs, RSVP cards, save the dates, and thank-you cards. Overall, our goal is to provide couples with high-quality products that are beautifully designed and affordable. Wedding invitation services offered include the following:

• Addressing
  • Letterpress
  • Printing
  • Shipping
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne Married on 07/25/2020

Great job!

Jamie did a wonderful job making the invitations for my wedding. I used her "Luna" Collection that she then customized for us. She was kind enough to meet with me to show me samples and different options for designs, colors, and envelopes. She itemized her proposal so that I could see the price difference for different upgrades or added materials. And above all, Jamie maintained clear communication and was very flexible with my wedding planning. With the coronavirus pandemic, she kept in constant contact with her supply chain and offered a quick turnaround so that we could take a "wait and see" with our wedding, and when we decided to continue with our wedding date she quickly printed the invites. Thank you again for a wonderful job!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Deals

Wonderment Paper Co. 1
Exclusive

Portland, OR, 97281
971-319-5442
Location of (Wonderment Paper Co.)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding