4627 NE 32nd Place, Portland, OR 97211 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Parklife Press

At Parklife Press we print custom letterpress invitations, announcements, and stationery by hand using a Chandler & Price Old Style platen press, 100% cotton English-made papers, and high-quality inks.

We can work with you in designing and creating a wide variety of pieces to accommodate all sorts of occasions. Our small size allows us to give detailed personal attention to each order at a price that is often lower than that of other letterpress shops.

New to letterpress? Please don't hesitate to ask us your questions! Whatever ideas you have, there's a good chance we can print them. We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Parklife Press on

22 Reviews for Parklife Press

• Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 05/24/2019

Just gorgeous!

We ordered our invitations and reply cards from Parklife Press and were absolutely obsessed with their work! We really wanted letterpress invitations, and Parklife Press was one of the most affordable options. Beyond the price, their designs were absolutely lovely! After receiving their samples, we chose a design from their website and Travis worked with us to personalize it to our own colors and taste. We were so happy with the final product. Because we chose the lighter style of paper (300g), Travis warned us that there might be some imprint on the back of the cards due to the press. Happily, there was no imprint and the cards were very heavy and expensive-looking! We originally planned to use a calligrapher for the guest addressing, but our guest list took too long to compile and we had to request guest addressing through Parklife Press last minute. Travis was so flexible with the addressing and even let us know when we accidentally put the wrong state on one of the addresses! Within days of sending the invitations out, we received dozens of calls and texts complimenting the suite. We could not recommend them more. Absolutely impeccable work!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Travis at Parklife Press was extremely responsive to all my questions. Their prices were very reasonable, especially for letterpress. One of my guests sent the following note to my mom: "The invitations are beautiful. It's been a long time since I've seen such wonderful quality ... a pleasure to keep on view in our kitchen!" ... which about says it all. Really glad we ordered from Parklife Press - highly recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2017
  • I

Isabella · Married on 11/15/2014

After a consultation with a stationery design/printing business and having sticker shock from the quote they gave me, I was determined to find an affordable way to have letterpress wedding invitations. I did some research on local letterpress printers (he was still in NC at the time), because I prefer to support a local businesses and work with people in person, and came across Parklife Press. After meeting Travis, seeing his work, and seeing his fair prices, I immediately decided to work with him. He did some design work for me, was super fast about it, and created exactly what I wanted. He even gave me a discount for working with a local wedding planner! Upon receiving my invitations I was SO happy! They were every bit as gorgeous as I thought they would be, and at such a reasonable price! I have received countless compliments on my wedding invitations, and I have Travis to thank. I absolutely recommend him to other brides! Thanks Travis!

Sent on 11/19/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Parklife Press Pricing

Parklife Press Price Rates

Parklife Press FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

• Pop Décor
    Pop Décor Wedding Favors

Professional letterpress invitations sure to impress! Travis,the owner, makes sure that the client is pleased.

• 4627 NE 32nd Place Portland, 97211 See on map