Hood River, OR 98672 Map · Phone number

About Sprig and Fern Studio

Hi there! I’m Kristen, the creative hand behind Sprig and Fern Studio. I started this sweet little one-woman business because there is nothing I love more than creating custom, handmade calligraphy for life’s biggest moments and everything in between! I offer everything from envelope addressing to all the day of details and personalized signage to make your event truly memorable. Reach out and let’s connect about your next event!

To check out some recent projects, find me on instagram at: @sprigandfernstudio

Can't wait to chat!

Best,

Kristen

Follow Sprig and Fern Studio on

Other couples have also viewed

• Paperjam Press
lauryn kay photography the orchard styled shoot1of398 51 983659 158809436783637

5 Reviews for Sprig and Fern Studio

G & · Married on 10/05/2019

Such a Delight!

Kristen from Sprig & Fern was truly one of my favorite vendors to work with! While we only ever communicated remotely, her emails were always so well written & organized. She left me feeling very at ease with the process and really helped me stay on task with what needed to be prepared from my end as well!

Kristen worked on the following items for my wedding, which all turned out stunning & received tons of compliments: addressed envelopes, custom table group sign, guest place cards, welcome easels with timeline, and drink, dinner, & dessert menus. The day of the event, she went above and beyond to set up all her items, including the guest place cards. (Our venue shared with us some videos of all our vendors prepping before guest arrival, and in so many of them she is working so hard and meticulously... Which showed as everything was executed perfectly!)

Lastly, it goes without saying that she has a beautiful hand... Her writing is not only unique, but has a rigor/neatness to it that makes it feel very modern & legible. I am so happy to have Sprig & Fern's work documented in my wedding photos, which added so much to our event design!

Thank you!!
    Grace

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2019

Personable/Fun

The entire experience was fun and professional. I highly recommend this service.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth B. · Married on 06/21/2019

Kristen is amazing!

Kristen of Sprig & Fern studio is wonderful to work with! She designed two chalkboards for our wedding (one very large and one small), and from the first time we spoke on the phone until the day of our wedding, she was on top of it and I fully trusted her to get the job done. She was great at communication (never too much communication or too little) and she always had a positive attitude even when I knew she was super busy with other clients' projects at the same time. The finished result the day of our wedding was truly beautiful, even better than we'd expected! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sprig and Fern Studio FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Menus
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Calligraphy
    Design

• Hood River, OR, 98672 See on map
    Location of (Sprig and Fern Studio)