Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number

About Little Postage House

The Little Postage House specializes in enhancing the beauty of any invitation suite. We believe that each invitation is a piece of art that has the capacity to fill the recipient with joy and nostalgia. We hand select unused vintage postage stamps that will add character and individuality to any mailing. We also design and handcraft custom lined envelopes.

Each of our stamp assortments and lined envelope designs is carefully selected to capture a theme and highlight the beauty of the individual stamps. We offer our products through our Etsy store. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us at info@littlepostagehouse.com.

Follow Little Postage House on

Little Postage House 5
Little Postage House 6

Bonnie Laska · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Joyous Bride to be

Loly from The Little Postage House is a dream come true for us brides! She works carefully with you from the first step to the last step ensuring that you love every last detail! We have gotten so many compliments on our save the dates, I cannot wait to start working with Loly for our invitations! The custom monogram she made for us looks like an antique. I will treasure it forever. I cannot say enough good things about this service!

jade · Getting married on 12/30/2018

It was such a lovely experience working with Loly. She curated a beautiful stamp collection for my wedding envelopes, and was so patient and eager to help. She responded super fast to all my questions, and really took the time to educate me about vintage stamps and the special purchase I was making.

Amanda · Married on 11/24/2018

Working with Loly was an absolute pleasure. She made my invitation postage dreams come true. The stamp design she curated was unique and special to us and our wedding. The whole process including delivery of the stamps took less than a week and i could not be happier with what she did! HIGHLY recommend!

Little Postage House FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50