Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number

About Little Postage House

The Little Postage House specializes in enhancing the beauty of any invitation suite. We believe that each invitation is a piece of art that has the capacity to fill the recipient with joy and nostalgia. We hand select unused vintage postage stamps that will add character and individuality to any mailing. We also design and handcraft custom lined envelopes.

Each of our stamp assortments and lined envelope designs is carefully selected to capture a theme and highlight the beauty of the individual stamps. We offer our products through our Etsy store. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us at info@littlepostagehouse.com.

Follow Little Postage House on

Little Postage House 7
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Getting married on 07/19/2019

Great Experience

Loly was super timely in filling my inquiry and request. She even put together various samples for me before we pulled the trigger on the final stamps. I am so thankful she assisted as the vintage stamp world can be a little overwhelming (theyre all so beautiful). She took time to understand our story and the vibe we were trying to achieve. Highly recommended!

Little Postage House 8

Andrea Leddon · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Excellent service!

Loly was such a pleasure to work with! She was quick with all her responses and met my deadline with the arrival of the stamps! I sent her an idea of what I wanted my arrangement of stamps to look like and she met all my expectations. I cannot wait to use the beautiful stamps for my wedding invitation!

Bonnie Laska · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Joyous Bride to be

Loly from The Little Postage House is a dream come true for us brides! She works carefully with you from the first step to the last step ensuring that you love every last detail! We have gotten so many compliments on our save the dates, I cannot wait to start working with Loly for our invitations! The custom monogram she made for us looks like an antique. I will treasure it forever. I cannot say enough good things about this service!

Award

Little Postage House FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50