Perfectly Invited

Hoboken, NJ View map Visit website

Perfectly Invited is a wedding invitation design and stationery boutique that offers custom designing of your wedding stationery, including save the date cards & magnets, invitations, programs, place cards, seating charts, menus, table numbers and thank you cards. Our friendly designers love to tell your story and convey your style, persona and wedding theme perfectly!

Though located in the New York metro area, we serve not only the Tri State area but also couples across the United States.

If you are in a hurry, we do have many designs on our web site, PerfectlyInvited.com, that you can browse through and order online without any custom designing from a designer. You can easily type in your own names, wedding date, location, and more, and place your order all online. A digital or printed proof can be ordered so that you can feel confident with what your guests will ultimately see.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
In-Person Consultations
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Cristina E. Married on 10/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Invites and Stationary of my Dreams!

We are beyond happy that we worked with Julia from Perfectly Invited! I have told all my friends getting engaged to work with her! We walked into her office the first time with no idea of what we wanted in an invitation and after some collaboration of ideas what she created for us was beyond what I had even imagined. She is a creative goddess! We LOVED how the invitations came out, she married these delicate watercolor floral prints I found and it made it look very modern romantic. And the Monogram she created for the belly band was awesome, we were obsessed with it.
    We also had her create our backdrop for the photobooth which incorporated the same floral watercolor print and the monogram. She also created our menus which of course were beautiful, and the itineraries for our hotel guests. I love how all the pieces tied into each other in some way but in a very subtle way. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and would definitely work with her in the future for any other special occasion!
    Kate Married on 05/23/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best wedding investments we made!

I cannot rave enough about the team at Perfectly Invited. They were honestly one of the best investments of my wedding! Who would’ve thought when I first booked them that I’d need to order so many “change the dates” (thanks, covid).

After my initial invitation suite went out to my guests, I received so many compliments on how elegant, classy, and beautiful our invitations were. The team at Perfectly Invited made my wedding vision come to life in the stationary.

Fast forward to two months before my wedding date and covid happens! The team worked so quickly to get our first “change the dates” out the door to our guests. And then we had to postpone a second time when the covid pandemic didn’t end quite as quickly as we had hoped. Because this team was so easy to work with and they had already captured my vision so perfectly, we decided to use them for all our wedding day signage and details as well - and it was so worth it. Everything came out beautifully!! Highly recommend this awesome team!
  • Anthony
    Anthony Married on 11/03/2019

Best hands down!!!!

Julia is amazing. We have had a great time going through everything that we need. We love when we get to see her. She is very personal and gets to what we as a couple definitely want. Highly recommended
  • illustration stars

18 photos · 06/29/2014

100 Hudson Street, Floor 2 Hoboken, NJ, 07030
2012152004

Mon-Thurs: 10:30am-8pm, Fri: 10:30am-6pm, Sat: 11am-5pm
Location of (Perfectly Invited)
100 Hudson Street, Floor 2 Hoboken, NJ, 07030