The Honour of Your Presence

Succasunna, NJ View map Visit website

The Honour of Your Presence is a wedding invitations business located in Succasunna, New Jersey. This company strives to produce one-of-a-kind designs while working collaboratively with their clients. They are honored to help happy couples invite their loved ones to their joyous occasion with one-of-a-kind and high-quality creations.

Cherese Rambaldi uses her experience in fine arts and many years of design experience to provide completely customized services. With consultations, she is happy to meet with to-be-newlyweds to discuss every detail of their desired wedding stationery. The Honour of Your Presence is able to produce invitations, save-the-date cards, RSVP cards, imprinted napkins, menus, place cards, programs, and thank-you cards. This company can manage the assembly, printing, and addressing of their products. Their design services include:

• Calligraphy
  • Embossing
  • Engraving
  • Foil-stamping
  • Laser cutting
  • Letterpress printing
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly

Message vendor

• Esperanza
    Esperanza Married on 06/17/2022

Simply amazing

Words are not enough to express the amazingly beautiful job and positive experience we had with The Honour of Your Presence- so attached are some photos. Cherese was able to bring my daughter’s vision to life and with her eye for detail and years of experience she manages to excede our expectations. The custom wedding invitations, seating cards and menus she created were stunning and we are still receiving comments from our guests of them being the most beautiful they’ve ever seen! The level of professionalism coupled with the personal consultation was beyond amazing.
    Thomas Z. Married on 05/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible - she goes above and beyond

Cherese is an incredibly talented designer and an absolute delight to work with. She was able to immediately tap into what we were looking for creatively, and we ended up with the best wedding invitations I'd seen from anyone. I am a print buyer by trade, so I was extremely particular throughout the process, and Cherese took everything in stride and consistently brought design options to the table that left us thrilled. Not to mention, when our reception was delayed due to COVID, she designed a welcome sign for us, framed it and gave it to us on the arm. We were so impressed that we went back to her for additional signage, which helped make the eventual event so, so official. Cherese essentially created a whole brand for our wedding and she was a major reason that the day was so successful. She is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet, she works her butt off to make sure her customers are happy, and I couldn't recommend her highly enough.

The Honour of Your Presence's reply:

Thank you both so much. I appreciate your kind words more than you know. I'm so happy you were pleased with everything. I loved creating each and every piece for you. You were both so wonderful to work with and I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Thank you again!
    Cassandra Married on 08/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning and Elegant Custom Invitations and Accessories!

I had the pleasure of working with Cherese at The Honour of Your Presence this last year on our bridal shower and wedding invitation suites. I am admittedly the least creative person out there and didn’t necessarily have any idea what I was looking for. From the very first meeting with Cherese she made me feel so comfortable with the process. She spent so much time really getting to know me and us as a couple. I was able to describe to her the overall look and feel we wanted for the wedding and from that she created the most incredible custom monogram and invitation suite (along with all of the coordinating accessories). I trusted Cherese from the moment we first met, however, her gorgeous work and attention to detail far exceeded our expectations. The quality and beauty of her work is like none other! She made herself available every step of the way, including working with our venue and coordinating with other vendors such as the florist and cake decorator. On the day of our wedding she even went to the venue to set everything up and made sure all the details were perfect for us (menus, aisle sign, petal toss cones, escort cards, card box, etc.). Everything was beyond flawless! It was so amazing to see everything come together and our vision come to life, and it would have never been possible without Cherese! She is the sweetest and most talented woman I’ve ever met and it was so much fun working with her. You can tell she genuinely cares about all of the couples she works with and it shows in her stunning work. Although the wedding is over, we have so many special keepsakes to remind us of that incredible day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

The Honour of Your Presence 1
Exclusive

19 Route 10 East Suite 14 Succasunna, NJ, 07876
Location of (The Honour of Your Presence)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding