Little Postage House Reviews

Little Postage House 6
Little Postage House 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Kurkjian · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Stunning & perfect curation!

This was my first time working with Loly, and it was fabulous! She was so fast to respond and so easy to work with. The bride and I are beyond pleased with the options she provided based on the 'story' we wanted to tell with our stamps. The process was seamless, I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Little Postage House 8
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 06/28/2019

Great Experience

Loly was super timely in filling my inquiry and request. She even put together various samples for me before we pulled the trigger on the final stamps. I am so thankful she assisted as the vintage stamp world can be a little overwhelming (theyre all so beautiful). She took time to understand our story and the vibe we were trying to achieve. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Little Postage House 9

Andrea Leddon · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent service!

Loly was such a pleasure to work with! She was quick with all her responses and met my deadline with the arrival of the stamps! I sent her an idea of what I wanted my arrangement of stamps to look like and she met all my expectations. I cannot wait to use the beautiful stamps for my wedding invitation!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Maureen Quinn · Married on 06/07/2019

Dream come true!

Loly brought my invitation dream to life! She walked me through every step, provided feedback along the way, was always quick to respond to my questions, and created the most beautiful invitation. The entire design process was smooth and stress free thanks to Loly! Thank you so much for creating my perfect invitation suite!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Bonnie Laska · Married on 06/01/2019

Joyous Bride to be

Loly from The Little Postage House is a dream come true for us brides! She works carefully with you from the first step to the last step ensuring that you love every last detail! We have gotten so many compliments on our save the dates, I cannot wait to start working with Loly for our invitations! The custom monogram she made for us looks like an antique. I will treasure it forever. I cannot say enough good things about this service!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Kailey Milliorn · Married on 06/01/2019

Exactly what I asked for

Little Postage House was the most professional, responsive, flexible vendor I worked with during the entire wedding planning process. Loly took my ideas and perfected them, was always willing to make adjustments as needed, and provided several options for each decision. I reached out just for stamps, but she ended up creating my entire invitation suite. She was so easy to work with, and her pricing was better than almost anything else I could find. I had an idea on the script/ fonts I wanted for the invites, but she formatted everything and helped pick the appropriate colors. She also did a venue sketch of our church which was great! She topped it off with vintage stamps that fit our story and interests. It really made such an impact on the envelopes. I had SO many compliments on the invitations, and many said they were the prettiest they'd seen. I could not recommend Little Postage House enough. This was the one vendor I did not have any issues with and communication was excellent.

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Little Postage House 10
    Little Postage House 11

D Santis · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent!

Loly was so helpful and accommodating with the postage I needed for my invitations. Responded quickly to my emails and had everything delivered to me on time. Loved working with her! Strongly recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2019

S Kelley · Married on 01/01/2019

Very Accommodating

Loly was amazing and has great taste! My first shipment was lost in the mail and she was able to get together another package and sent out immediately, and I received so many compliments on the beautiful stamps!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Little Postage House 12

jade · Married on 12/30/2018

It was such a lovely experience working with Loly. She curated a beautiful stamp collection for my wedding envelopes, and was so patient and eager to help. She responded super fast to all my questions, and really took the time to educate me about vintage stamps and the special purchase I was making.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jacki Miller · Married on 12/12/2018

Beautiful postage + wonderful service

We loved working with Loly from Little Postage House. She was quick to respond, an fast to deliver a beautiful product. We will definitely be using her for future projects!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/24/2018

Working with Loly was an absolute pleasure. She made my invitation postage dreams come true. The stamp design she curated was unique and special to us and our wedding. The whole process including delivery of the stamps took less than a week and i could not be happier with what she did! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Gianna · Married on 11/17/2018

We used Little Postage House for our save the date and invitation postage. Loly was so great to work with! She researched our obscure requests and found the perfect match. Her postage is beautiful and timeless. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Working with Loly was amazing - she was so patient, responsive, and made great recommendations! Highly recommend these stamps for any occasion!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

taylor · Married on 11/03/2018

Loly saved the day! She helped me out in a VERY last minute postage pinch and helped find the perfect vintage stamps to match custom stamps I already had. She was responsive, kind and efficient. I highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Little Postage House 13

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2018

Our experience working with Loly and Little Postage House was effortless and the final product completely exceeded our expectations. Loly thoughtfully crafted several options for our invitation and reply envelope stamps and promptly revised the proposal as our preferences changed. The extra step of using special vintage postage has proven to be completely worthwhile because it made our invitations unique and memorable.

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • Mylea

Mylea · Married on 10/13/2018

Loly at Little Postage House was amazing! She was super attentive and responsive. She worked with my fiancé and I to come up with a wedding invite scheme for our vintage stamps. Loly has a sense of style that was appreciated from two designer/architects. I would highly recommend the company.

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Little Postage House 14

Maddy · Married on 10/13/2018

I had been searching high and low for a vintage postage stamp supplier/designer for my wedding invitations for weeks and am so glad I found Loly! She listened to my vision, responded so quickly, and graciously squeezed me in right before she went on vacation. She answered my billions of questions about postage prices and invitation weights to ensure I felt comfortable with my design. I love how she tells a story with her stamps. Her eye for detail and variety of options are the icing on the cake.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Little Postage House 15

Rebecca · Married on 09/29/2018

Working with the Little Postage House was one of the easiest parts of wedding planning! Loly is officiant, quick to respond, & has a beautiful collection of stamps. She captured our “stamp story” beautifully

Sent on 07/05/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2018

Loly was great and super easy to work with. She was responsive and helpful.
    The stamps are great!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Sylvia · Married on 09/22/2018

Loly picked out the perfect stamps based on the details I told her about my wedding. I couldn’t believe some of them even existed, and they were more beautiful in person than I had imagined.

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Lara

Lara · Married on 09/22/2018

I reached out to Little Postage House directly after finding their website and etsy page. I reached out with vague details about what I needed and received a quick response with an estimate on how much postage I need and 2 design options that perfectly fit our theme and colors. The estimate ended up being exactly right. The stamps arrived in the cutest packaging with instructions that made them easy to apply. Throughout the process, Little Postage was always happy to answer my questions and quickly responded to my emails. This was one of the easiest parts of wedding planning and the stamps make my invitations look so beautiful.

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Little Postage House 16

Lynnsey · Married on 08/18/2018

Loly of Little Postage House was absolutely amazing to work with! She helped me on a custom stamp and envelope liner design that turned out beautifully. I had a specific vision that she helped bring to life with her experience. She's much more than a vintage stamp collector, she's a true designer and curator. We're sending out our invitations next week and I can't wait for our guests to see them!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Jenn · Married on 07/28/2018

I worked with Loly and the Little Postage House for stamps for my wedding announcement. She helped me pick out beautiful stamps that told the story of our relationship -- where we met and where our wedding would be -- while also keeping in mind our blue accent color. They were just perfect and we received so many compliments. We were working on a very tight timeframe, and Loly was incredibly responsive, gave us multiple options, and got the stamps to us in less than two weeks. I will certainly be working with them again on any future special mailings. Thank you, Loly!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Little Postage House 17

Amy · Married on 07/21/2018

Little Postage House crafted unique and stunning stamp designs for the invitations for both my wedding and a second wedding reception that exceeded my expectations. I have been into stationary and stamps since I was young, and it was a dream come true to have vintage stamps on my invitations. And Little Postage House does the heavy lifting in that they source the stamps so that you don't have to go down internet rabbit holes looking for stamps in the right amount, and then work with you on a design. The designs that we came up with for my invites were so beautiful and captured my style, as well as the essence of our two outdoor venues. I would happily work with Little Postage House again and highly recommend this shop to others.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Little Postage House 18

Jill · Married on 07/06/2013

A terrific experience, highly recommend

Loly created custom stationary for my daughter. She did the research to make sure her drawing looks like the requested concept. They turned out beautifully. My daughter was so surprised and pleased! I highly recommend Loly -- she is very responsive, creative and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/10/2018