Reb Peters Press

Portland, OR View map

Reb Peters Press is a letterpress shop and printing service in Portland, Oregon, devoted to creating wedding invitations and other custom materials that make couples swoon. This distinctive business has been printing creatively since 2009. Reb Peters Press is ideal for adding a handcrafted touch and extra care to any custom-printed wedding material.

Servicing both Portland and San Francisco, Reb Peters Press offers a wide variety of custom wedding essentials, including invitations, coasters, place cards, RSVPs and save the dates. The letterpress shop also allows clients to use a design of their own or choose from a variety of conveniently pre-made designs. Residents of Portland can easily set up a consultation to collaborate on a custom design and bring their romantic vision to life. This printing service is also recycle-friendly, offering "tree-free," cotton made papers, recycled coaster stock and other specialty materials upon request. More general custom services include the following:

• Blind deboss
  • Embossing
  • Scoring
  • Folding
  • Die-cutting
  • Shipping
  • Letterpress
  • Custom letterhead

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Design
Embossed
In-Person Consultations
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Alley A. Getting married on 06/23/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous custom save the dates

We LOVE our save the dates!! I’m a graphic designer and knew I wanted to design my own wedding save the dates, but I always pictured them with beautiful letterpress printing which I knew nothing about. I came across Rebecca’s shop and instantly loved her beautiful printing and design style. She was able to do a custom order using my design and they turned out better than we could’ve imagined!! She was knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process, and the letterpress texture is stunning! We highly recommend her for all of your letterpress printing needs!!

Reb Peters Press's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Alley! It was a real pleasure working with you too and I love your design. :)
    Kelly B. Married on 01/11/2022

Letter-pressed Wedding Invitations and Design Services

We are absolutely in love with out wedding invitations! Rebecca took a rough idea of what we wanted and turned it into a reality. She was great at taking feedback on particular design choices we wanted and making them look their best. We always heard back in a timely manor, received many options of each version, and she would be very patient in small edits I kept requesting! So glad we found Rebecca! In the end the colors, design, quality of paper, and envelops are even better than what we had tried to envision before we started working with Rebecca. Would recommend Rebecca to anyone!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 05/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Quality and Service!

I needed last-minute microwedding invites due to cancelling my large wedding (thanks COVID). All other online sites didn't have the design I liked or had high minimums. Rebecca replied to me quickly, designed it beautifully, and explained the process well. Prices were reasonable and clearly communicated. So thankful she is a pro, and amazing to work with. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

5206 NE Prescott St Portland, OR, 97218

By appointment only
Location of (Reb Peters Press)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding