2416 13th St SE Suite A, Salem, OR 97302, Woodburn, OR 97302 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Blue Bonsai Printing LLC

www.bluebonsaiprinting.com

karin@bluebonsaiprinting.com

Blue Bonsai Printing is located in Woodburn, OR. I am a specialty invitation company like no other. I use a very simple pricing structure. All the other invitation companies charge a per item fee and the more you buy the cheaper they are per item. Not at Blue Bonsai Printing! I sell invitations and matching paper products all for a flat fee no matter how many you order (bulk discount over 100). You shouldn't be punished for not needing 100s of invitations! At Blue Bonsai Printing you buy the exact number you need- no quantity selection (25, 50, 75 etc.). And whether you buy 20 or 80 the price is the same per item. Digital proofs are included on all orders! Flat shipping of $9.99 (USPS Ground) and FREE shipping for orders over $200. At Blue Bonsai Printing, I understand that invitations are the first impression your guests get of your wedding. You want it to be a good value without sacrificing quality. Blue Bonsai Printing will create stationery as unique as you are.

Follow Blue Bonsai Printing LLC on

1l5a9206 copy 51 935020 157863782493520

15 Reviews for Blue Bonsai Printing LLC

1 User photo

Sierra Ogasawara · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Lovely to work with - would absolutely recommend

I met Karin at the Portland Bridal Show. She was a delight, and I loved the design samples she had. When the time came, of course I reached out! She was incredibly professional, timely, and gave me a lot of advice and support in the decision making. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Emily

Emily Robertson · Married on 01/27/2020

We loved our Save the Dates and the experience!

We met Karin at the Log House Garden Wedding Showcase in Keizer. I was immediately drawn to her rows of unique save the dates and invitations hung up. I loved that she customized them, and if we had a dog, we would have picked the water colored dog save the date, ha. She followed up with an email reminding us about the showcase and her services, which was great because of how busy wedding planning is. We emailed back and forth about the design then Karin sent it over, and we loved it! Exactly what we wanted but also still unique. Karin was also willing to work with our wedding coordinator too and dropped the save the dates with her for us to pick up easily. We also liked that she is a local business and used environmental friendly products! I’d recommend Blue Bonsai to anyone!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Debbie Hingston · Married on 06/29/2019

Definitely would recommend Karin with Blue Bonsai Printing

Karin did a beautiful job of designing and printing the invitations for my daughter's wedding. She's a talented designer and does high quality printing. Super helpful in many ways and we wouldn't hesitate to hire her again.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Award

Blue Bonsai Printing LLC Pricing

Blue Bonsai Printing LLC Price Rates

Blue Bonsai Printing LLC FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• Sightglass Photography Wedding Photographers

Karin is such a fun talented vendor. Her work is beautiful and high quality. She is amazing at communication, and will be a joy to work with.

• BarcStone Photography Wedding Photographers

We highly recommend Blue Bonsai for your wedding needs. They are very personable and will help make your special day, your way.

• Heavenly Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Blue Bonsai Printing creates unique, stylish, event announcements of all kinds! We have interacted with them on many different occasions and find working with them to be pleasant and amazing!

• 2416 13th St SE Suite A, Salem, OR 97302 Woodburn, OR, 97302 See on map
    Location of (Blue Bonsai Printing LLC)