4755 Lancaster DR NE, Salem, OR 97305 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Blue Bonsai Printing LLC

Blue Bonsai Printing is a wedding invitation design company based in Salem, Oregon. This business specializes in creating bespoke paper goods for your special day. You can shop their range of semi-customizable designs or commission an entirely unique suite. The artist behind this business, Karin Webster, is committed to helping you design breathtaking invites that give your guests the first taste of your special day.

Blue Bonsai Printing was established with individuality in mind. Karin aims to help all couples create invitations that they can treasure as mementos in years to come. In addition to invites, Karin can also design RSVP cards, seating charts, and programs for your ceremony. Each will feature your own bespoke design, fitting in seamlessly with the aesthetic of your celebration. All assembly, addressing, and shipping can be managed by Karin herself.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
marina succulent 51 935020 157863798053669

17 Reviews for Blue Bonsai Printing LLC

1 User photo

Sierra O. · Married on 12/12/2020

Lovely to work with - would absolutely recommend

I met Karin at the Portland Bridal Show. She was a delight, and I loved the design samples she had. When the time came, of course I reached out! She was incredibly professional, timely, and gave me a lot of advice and support in the decision making. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Heidi T. · Married on 06/18/2020

So wonderfully understanding!

Karin was a joy to work with in planning our wedding invitations! Not only did she print them once with the price quoted months ago at a wedding expo, she reprinted our invitations for free a second time due to COVID ruining our original date. We still have not been able to do our official wedding as planned and plan on using Blue Bonsai to print our invites a third time. Third times a charm, right?

Sent on 12/23/2020

Blue Bonsai Printing LLC's reply:

Covid hit right when I printed them. In good conscience I couldn't see not making it right. Who could have known?!! Third time works for me!!!!! Thank you!!!!

Award

Blue Bonsai Printing LLC Pricing

Blue Bonsai Printing LLC Price Rates

Blue Bonsai Printing LLC FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Laser Cut
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Blue Bonsai Printing LLC 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Blue Bonsai Printing LLC

Karin Webster

Karin Webster

Owner/Designer

Hello! When you say "Blue Bonsai Printing" you are really saying "Karin (pronounced "Corinne")." Lol. I am the one woman show behind Blue Bonsai Printing. I have a passion for working with couples who want to make their guests say "WOW" when they receive the stationery and get excited for the wedding. I pride myself on thinking like a client and that is why all products are the same price no matter the quantity and colored envelopes are included. No one wants to be nickeled and dimed. We want a quality product with clear and easy pricing. That is what I want as a customer so that is what I provide to my clients. Along with my witty sense of humor!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Sightglass Photography Wedding Photographers

Karin is such a fun talented vendor. Her work is beautiful and high quality. She is amazing at communication, and will be a joy to work with.

• BarcStone Photography Wedding Photographers

We highly recommend Blue Bonsai for your wedding needs. They are very personable and will help make your special day, your way.

• Heavenly Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Blue Bonsai Printing creates unique, stylish, event announcements of all kinds! We have interacted with them on many different occasions and find working with them to be pleasant and amazing!

• 4755 Lancaster DR NE Salem, OR, 97305 See on map
    Location of (Blue Bonsai Printing LLC)