New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Perez Events

A wedding + event planning company serving New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and abroad with a focus on captivating and genuine design. Specializing in wedding planning at non-traditional venues, Michelle Perez Events delivers flawless execution of logistics and event production through concierge style services.

Follow Michelle Perez Events on

Michelle Perez Events 1
  • Tara

Tara Pope-Legette · Married on 09/07/2018

Loving The Legettes

We truly feel that Michelle was fully invested in making sure our wedding day was perfect, and thanks to her, it was! We wanted a New Orleans second line parade in New Jersey. Well this required a second line band, which is not easy to find here. Michelle pulled off this unique request and our guests loved it. We can't recommend her enough."

Sent on 11/13/2018

Krishna Patel · Married on 06/16/2018

Michelle Perez Events- All that you need for your big day

We had an amazing experience with Michelle & the team!! Planning a wedding can be very stressful but with Michelle’s help every step of the way, I can’t remember a time I was worried or stressed.
    From day one, she was ready to help us tackle our big!! She did everything from helping us with our timelines, making sure our day was smooth, keeping our vendors in check but most importantly making sure that we had the time of our lives!!
    The team worked very well with our vendors and ensured everything ran smoothly, which was definitely a load off of us. I could not thank them enough for all that they've done. They are absolutely amazing! VER VERY detail oriented, great organizational skills and can work big indian weddings!!

Thank you so much for all that you’ve done for us!!

Krishna and Sunny

Sent on 12/05/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2018

Michelle was, without a doubt, the best money we spent when planning our 25th Anniversary Vow Renewal. I am very detailed and organized, and I thought I would struggle finding someone to handle things the way I would. Michelle far surpassed my expectations. She is extremely professional, works well under pressure and tight deadlines, and is an absolute pleasure to work with. Or 25th anniversary party was an amazing day. Michelle was responsible for much of that. We couldn’t have done it without her. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to enjoy their special day without the worries of making sure things go as planned. From the moment we engaged her until the last moment of the party, Michelle worked hard to ensure everything was perfect.

Sent on 06/16/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Secular Jewish Interfaith & Irish Weddings
    Secular Jewish Interfaith & Irish Weddings Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiant, I found Michelle super easy to work with. She was professional, cooperative, and all in all made my job all the easier. Thanks Michelle; I hope we get to work together again sometime soon! -- Rabbi Winter

• Chester Springs Video
    Chester Springs Video Wedding Videographers

Michelle was extremely helpful during Emily and Brandin's wedding. She was a true pro, keeping us up to date during the wedding day and doing it with a smile. We hope to work with her again soon. Kevin & Rachele Gillespie

• New Brunswick, 08901 See on map