5722 Broadway Street, West Linn, OR 97068 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Letters And Dust

I am a one-woman operation based in Portland, Oregon creating all the beautiful details for significant events in your life! I originally only offered custom sign services, but have now branched out to include wedding invitations (or party), other paper goods such as menus, place cards, favor tags and all your printing needs, as well as specialty items such as laser-cut table numbers, acrylic invitations, and custom favors. I love creating bespoke collections unique to every event, so message me today and let's start chatting about your dreams for your wedding, party, baby shower, birthday, whatever it may be!

Follow Letters And Dust on

Letters And Dust 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/06/2019

Actual Life Saver

Working with Letters & Dust was a dream. We struggled for months trying to find the right invitations, nothing was working and everything was SO expensive. Then we met Brittany, and she saved the wedding lol. We are still obsessed with our invitation design, we had her do all of our event signs, I threw in last second projects, and she handled everything timely, with grace, and the execution was truly perfect. Have already recommended her to everyone for everything she does... and will continue to!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Amber

Amber Hempen · Married on 12/29/2018

Best Sign Ever

We wanted a sign for our event and said just have it with tacos and private party. The sign blew my mind with how epic it was! Also the mirrors were hand lettered by Brittney which were perfect. I loved everything she did. She has amazing customer service and is truly an expert!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Taylor · Married on 09/23/2017

Brittany did such a wonderful job with everything! She did everything from our invitations to the signs that welcomed our guests. She was so easy to work with and helped guide my fiance and I to what we wanted (we had no idea when we started). Brittany was also very quick to respond whenever I emailed her with questions. We were also able to keep our welcome sign which now hangs up in our house and we love it. I highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Letters And Dust 8
    Letters And Dust 9
    Letters And Dust 10

Letters And Dust Pricing

Letters And Dust Price Rates

Letters And Dust FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

• 5722 Broadway Street West Linn, 97068 See on map