Letters And Dust

West Linn, OR View map

I am a one-woman operation based in Portland, Oregon creating all the beautiful details for significant events in your life! I originally only offered custom sign services, but have now branched out to include wedding invitations (or party), other paper goods such as menus, place cards, favor tags and all your printing needs, as well as specialty items such as laser-cut table numbers, acrylic invitations, and custom favors. I love creating bespoke collections unique to every event, so message me today and let's start chatting about your dreams for your wedding, party, baby shower, birthday, whatever it may be!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping

• Kelly
    Kelly C. Married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful signage!

Brittany is the best!! She was very easy to work with, super responsive and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. Her work is gorgeous, I absolutely loved the look of our signs and the chalkboard art she did on-site. We wanted a keepsake sign and chose the cocktail sign to keep, it looks beautiful in our home and is a fun reminder of the day. It was super easy to return the rest of the signs that we rented and I love that she can re-use the materials! Hire Letters & Dust, you won't regret it. Thank you, Brittany!
  • Rushingtide
    Tricialee F. Married on 09/03/2020

Stationary & Sign Queen!

Hire Brittany today -- her work is QUALITY. Like, "post it on Instagram and make everyone gawk at how gorgeous it is" quality. We booked her to create our custom invitations because those kind of tiny details mattered for us... then COVID happened. No more need to make a huge suite for us. But she still did custom work for us! She made us a Bob's Burgers themed "change the date" -- because we were getting married on 9/3/2020 -- and then she made us a livestream handlettered invitation for everyone to watch our livestream (because we decided to elope on 9/3/2020 and have the big event later). And she did our signs for our wedding too! Gorgeous work, prompt responses, and she makes your ideas come to life.
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 08/30/2020

Gorgeous signs for our wedding!

I am so so soooo happy I found Brittany- Letters and Dust for our wedding signs! I wanted something elegant and romantic for our fairytale themed wedding and that is EXACTLY what Brittany delivered! She turned my vision into a reality! She was responsive and on time with sending proofs before finalizing our different wedding signs. Thank you SO MUCH Brittany for the GORGEOUS mirrors (and stunning drawings of our wedding flowers you included in each one of them)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Rita & Kyle
    35 photos · 04/14/2019

Pricing

5722 Broadway Street West Linn, 97068
Location of (Letters And Dust)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding