Letters And Dust

5722 Broadway Street, West Linn, OR 97068 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Letters And Dust

I am a one-woman operation based in Portland, Oregon creating all the beautiful details for significant events in your life! I originally only offered custom sign services, but have now branched out to include wedding invitations (or party), other paper goods such as menus, place cards, favor tags and all your printing needs, as well as specialty items such as laser-cut table numbers, acrylic invitations, and custom favors. I love creating bespoke collections unique to every event, so message me today and let's start chatting about your dreams for your wedding, party, baby shower, birthday, whatever it may be!

Follow Letters And Dust on

Letters And Dust 7
  • Amber

Amber Hempen · Married on 12/29/2018

Best Sign Ever

We wanted a sign for our event and said just have it with tacos and private party. The sign blew my mind with how epic it was! Also the mirrors were hand lettered by Brittney which were perfect. I loved everything she did. She has amazing customer service and is truly an expert!

Taylor · Married on 09/23/2017

Brittany did such a wonderful job with everything! She did everything from our invitations to the signs that welcomed our guests. She was so easy to work with and helped guide my fiance and I to what we wanted (we had no idea when we started). Brittany was also very quick to respond whenever I emailed her with questions. We were also able to keep our welcome sign which now hangs up in our house and we love it. I highly, highly recommend!

Letters And Dust 8
    Letters And Dust 9
    Letters And Dust 10

Nicole · Married on 03/25/2017

I hired Letters and Dust to do signage, table numbers and place cards for my wedding this past spring. After reaching out, the owner Brittany, was quick to reply and instantly helpful. She had me tell her what I was envisioning, and send her some examples of designs I liked and then she took it from there. I paid for her to drop the signs off on the day of, which she did on time. Everything turned out great, and I had several compliments from our guests. I would recommend hiring Brittany for any of your event’s signage needs.

Letters And Dust Pricing

Letters And Dust Price Rates

Letters And Dust FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

• 5722 Broadway Street West Linn, 97068 See on map