516 NW 12th Ave, Portland, OR 97209 Map · Phone number

About Oblation Papers & Press

At Oblation Papers & Press, we use traditional techniques to produce 100% cotton sheets of paper by hand. Our paper is strong, acid-free and produced with remnants from the garment industry. This paper is perfectly suited for letterpress printing. We use raised type and images in antique presses to make an elegant impression on the surface of each hand-fed sheet. Ron and Jennifer Rich founded Oblation Papers & Press in 1989. Nine years later they opened a retail venue in Portland's blossoming Pearl District, formerly an industrial area that is now a lively mix of art galleries, inventive restaurants and unique shops.

In our retail space one will find Italian correspondence stationery, fine fountain pens and distinctive paper from around the world, and so much more. We hope you love what you see here. It would be a pleasure to work with you in creating the design that you envision for your life events.

Other couples have also viewed

• Paperjam Press
OblationLogoavatar

10 Reviews for Oblation Papers & Press

1 User photo

Casey · Married on 05/24/2014

I could not image working with anyone else on our wedding invitations. Oblation delivered exactly what I wanted and fast. As a graphic artist myself I was hesitant to put our invitation designs in someone else's hands, but the girls at Oblation understood exactly what I wanted and were so fantastic to work with. The design, quality and professionalism all contribute to an excellent experience. We will be using them for our programs, menus and escort cards as well!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2011

I LOVED our invitations. They were perfect!

Vanessa at Oblation was so easy to work with and very responsive!! She answered all of my questions, got our invites ordered and delivered so quickly!!!

The quality of the paper was perfect and the unique designs were elegant and sophisticated!!!

Sent on 10/12/2011
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/06/2011

I was lucky enough to work with Oblation for my wedding invitations and RSVP cards - and boy, was that a blessing! Oblation was amazing from start to finish - super helpful, genuinely nice, and always ready to accommodate and eager to please! It doesn't get much better than that when you are trying to decide on stationary that not only represents your ideal wedding, but you and your partner as well. They nailed it, and our guests LOVED our invitations. They called them timeless, classic, and romantic, yet unique and clearly a representation of me and my fiance. SCORE! I'd be more than happy to do business with them again in the future!!!

Sent on 08/23/2011

Oblation Papers & Press FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Assembly
    Design
    Embossed
    Foil-Stamped
    Letterpress
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• 516 NW 12th Ave Portland, OR, 97209 See on map
    5032231093 (Other Phone Number)
    5032957144 (Fax Number)
    Mon-Sat 10am-6pm, Sun 12-5pm
    Location of (Oblation Papers & Press)