3439 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97213 Map · Phone number

About Paper Bloom

Hi! I'm Lindsay Zogas, designer and owner of Paper Bloom, a small design studio located in Portland, Oregon. I specialize in wedding invitations, event stationery and baby announcements. Everything I design is custom-made to complement each couple or event. I look for deals on quality materials, so I can help you stay within your budget and create meaningful pieces that don't have to cost you a fortune! By working together, I hope to take any planning stressors off your shoulders, so you can enjoy all the steps that lead up to your special day.

I've been planning weddings since I can remember—back in the days of marrying off my Barbie dolls and playing dress-up with my sisters. In first grade, I met my husband, though I didn't know it yet! Fast-forward to 2003. I graduated from the University of San Francisco with a degree in graphic design, then moved back to Portland for my first job at an advertising agency. Two years later, I was engaged, planning my wedding, and so excited to design my own wedding invitations. Though the planning wasn't always easy, it was worth every bit of time and money we spent. Shortly after, I started designing invitations for my friends. I loved playing a part in helping make their special day run smoothly. Word of mouth led me to connecting with more couples and starting my home-based studio in Portland, Oregon.

IMG0022
IMG0022
7539329662334271488 n 51 78685 1565018184

33 Reviews for Paper Bloom

Kelly · Married on 03/18/2017

Thank you so much!!! Highly recommended!!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Holly · Married on 06/24/2016

What an absolute pleasure it was to work with Lindsay for our wedding save-the-dates, invitations, ceremony programs, and menu cards!!! She listened to our ideas and created beautiful/thoughtful options for us right away! She really understood our vision and used her creativity to create exactly what we were hoping for! Her positive energy and professionalism was greatly appreciated and I highly recommend Paper Bloom for all of your invitation/stationary needs! Lindsay is a true star in the industry and should be recognized! Thank you Lindsay for your phenomenal work and help with making our wedding absolute perfect!!! Forever grateful :)

Sent on 07/20/2016

Paper Bloom's reply:

Oh Holly, thank you for this! You and G are such a sweet couple and I loved every minute working with you guys. Thank you for trusting me with your paper goods :)

Liz · Married on 10/25/2014

I was referred to Paper Bloom Studios by a colleague who worked with Lindsay and raved about how great she was to work with when creating her wedding invitations. When it came time for my husband and I start the invitation design processes for our October 2014 wedding I contacted Lindsay and we hit it off from the beginning.

Going the extra mile is something that Lindsay demonstrated throughout the entire process. From our first phone conversation which ended in her rushing to catch the mail service before the days pick-up so I could get some hard copy samples in the mail to ALWAYS sending proofs for review well before the promised delivery time, Lindsay far exceeds expectations.
    On top of being super professional and prompt, she is a great talent. She designed our entire invitation suite (invite, program, menu, escort cards) and I can truly say her design became the basis for our floral and wedding décor. We received endless compliments on our invite and while we went through a handful of revisions to get the perfect design, Lindsay remained patient and offered great advice and feedback every step of the way.

The end result on all accounts resulted in a classy and festive invitation suite that was a true reflection of my husband and me. I also heard the invitation was “very you” which is a tremendous compliment to Lindsay in that she was able to create something that captured us so well!

As a wedding gift, my sister gave us a framed copy of our invite and it is a memory that we will cherish forever. Thank you, Lindsay!

Sent on 01/05/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Paper Bloom FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 100

• Melissa Coe Ceremonies
    Melissa Coe Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Lindsay Zogas of Paper Bloom is truly amazing! She listens carefully to your needs, intuitively perceives exactly and precisely the image you're trying to portray, executes quickly and beautifully and creates STUNNING marketing materials! Paper Bloom is my choice everytime!

• Something Borrowed Portland
    Something Borrowed Portland Wedding Rentals

Lindsay is one of those gals you are just drawn to. She has such a calm, welcoming and professional demeanor on top of her beautiful and elegant creations. I've used her for numerous design jobs and she has always not only met, but exceeded my expectations. I highly, highly recommend her for any of your design needs!

• Focal Point Digital Media
    Focal Point Digital Media Wedding Videographers

I've known Lindsay since forever and can tell you without hesitation that she's great at what she does and has a fantastic eye for design! Plus, she's one of the coolest and most down to earth vendors you'll meet, she's passionate about what she does, and is absolutely great to work with!!

• 3439 NE Sandy Blvd Portland, OR, 97213 See on map