Tie That Binds

Portland, OR View map

Tie That Binds creates stunning invitations and paper details for a broad spectrum of styles. Mekala Tinnin is an experienced designer that works with clients, one-on-one, to create hand-crafted stationery that is unique, timeless, and unforgettable.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

1 User photo

• Karen
    Karen M. Married on 11/27/2021

Wedding 11/27/21

I cannot recommend Mekala at Tie that Binds enough. First of all she was a dream to work with. My daughter (the bride) is a graphic designer, but was too stressed to do her own invites. (Also need to add that my other daughter got married one month before so we were all stressed out!) She literally found Mekala on Pinterest and contacted her. My daughter is beyond picky with font, design, etc. and Mekala worked side by side with her to make invites, and other wedding papers, menus, table signs, etc. exactly how my daughter wanted them. Her work was unique, gorgeous, and she even ribboned and stuff the invites and mailed them! We got soooo many compliments on those invites! And trust me, if my daughter likes it - they are good! Thanks so much again Mekala for making a stressful time less stressful, and for amazing work. You are truly talented!
    Sari Married on 09/23/2017
    Mekala was an absolute dream to work with from start to finish. She is SO talented, and took exactly what my husband and I wanted and then made it one million times better! Mekala did everything for us from our invitations to day-off stuff (signs, escort cards, menus, etc.), and we got tons of compliments on our paper goods. She is extremely talented and very creative, and also the sweetest person ever and very responsive. She was always available for a quick call. We had one issue with shipping and Mekala handled is so professionally and calmly – my husband and I were 0% stressed or worried. She is truly awesome and we highly recommend Tie that Binds!
    Ally Married on 05/28/2016
    If you are in the market for any type of paper goods for your wedding, I cannot suggest Tie That Binds more! Mekala was absolutely incredible to work with, not only with her beautiful designs, but in her quick responses, and she even took a call at 8:30am on a Saturday when we had a shipping snafu the week before the wedding. We were over the moon with the finished product and want to keep them all in a frame or something because they are all so beautiful. Thank you so much, Mekala for helping to make our special day even more beautiful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Real Weddings

• Mike & Taryn
    34 photos · 06/09/2012

Heidi Ryder Photography Heidi Ryder Photography Wedding Photographers

Mekala has been using my images in her sample products for a couple of years now, and I always marvel at the amazing designs she comes up with. Her designs and paper products have the ability to completely transform an event! Not to mention Mekala herself is such a pleasure to work with. :)

Ace Events Ace Events Wedding Planners

Working with Tie That Binds has always been such a fun, creative and positive experience! We love Mekala's work and she works diligently to ensure every client's vision and desires are met. You won't be disappointed!

Portland, OR, 97213
Location of (Tie That Binds)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding