Selkie Stationery

Portland, Oregon View map

A boutique wedding & paper goods company located in Portland, Oregon. Kailee specializes in bold hand-lettering, watercolors, unique wedding branding, and event signage!

Who is Kailee? I, Kailee McMurran (how Irish is that??), am part owner of Selkie Stationery where I specialize in company branding and text layout. Things I love: meeting couples and helping them discover how their unique personalities can become a design brand that can follow them throughout their wedding and beyond. Also I love: the ocean, goats, chocolate, fish tacos, cookies (food in general really), and art & dance. I’m a professional dancer where sometimes I gracefully move about a stage and sometimes I hip hop as the butt of a giant dog.

What is a Selkie? Selkies are seal beings found in Irish lore that have the ability to shed their seal skin and take human form on land. Draw your own metaphor.

Selkie Stationery believes in love is love is love is love is love is love is love. We LOVE to create paper goods, designs, & signs for anyone and everyone who feels the same!

Selkie Stationery was formally known as Design By Goats LLC.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

1 User photo

• Bridget
    Bridget L. Married on 10/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely perfect in every way!

Working with Kailee was an absolute joy! She was very helpful during the design process and offered valuable advice and recommendations! She was patient and understanding when we needed to change something and even helped us out with getting additional envelopes when we were going to run out because we were addressing our own envelopes instead of hiring a calligrapher to save a bit of money and we made some mistakes and had to redo some of the addresses. She was even helpful in trying to find us Canadian postage stamps to put on the RSVP envelope for one of our friends who lives in Canada! Overall just absolutely amazing and we would highly recommend going through her to design and print your wedding invitations or any other stationary!
    Kate Married on 08/16/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Design By Goats was a great decision. They were very responsive to all my ideas and able to make exactly what I wanted. The team was easy to work with, had a lot of different ideas and provided us with exactly what we wanted. We received so many compliments on our Save the Dates, Invitations, and Favors all of which were done by Design By Goats. I have since purchased their at and plan to use them again for more products in the future. These guys are great!
    Kate Married on 08/04/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    These guys did an exceptional job of translating my not-so-cookie cutter ideas and concepts for our invitations, save-the-date postcards, and thank-you notes to the unique and beautiful reality for which I had hoped. We worked really well together, and the experience was probably the lowest-stress parts of planning the wedding.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1505 N Bryant Street Portland, Oregon, 97217

10 am - 5 pm PST
Location of (Selkie Stationery)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding