Portland, OR 97211 Map · Phone number

About Briar and Brambles Paper Co.

Briar and Brambles Paper Co. creates artful and authentic custom wedding invitation suites and day-of paper goods, hand crafted in Portland, Oregon. For the couple interested in boutique, trend setting wedding pieces, our work is uniquely imbued with a personal and intimate touch. Our wedding day paper goods will complement and uplift your wedding decor, and build a cohesive and inspired display of your style and identity as a couple. These paper items are sure to impress your guests and remain a family keepsake for years to come. Services include hand lettering, custom illustration, wax seals, foil stamping, vellum wraps, and more.

Follow Briar and Brambles Paper Co. on

981b8a230d1d042d 1516736783 29956b7ecc05d67a 1516736767220 9 save new copy 2
acc8062f2ca660f5 1533076672 c6abd2fe0cfe071b 1533076670 b6038cb39f13400d 153307
e413dadc7a5a4d97 1515179069 9a77a5b1a1ba1e50 1515179060301 2 IMG 9899
Briar and Brambles Paper Co.

6 Reviews for Briar and Brambles Paper Co.

Briar and Brambles Paper Co. 1
Briar and Brambles Paper Co. 2
Briar and Brambles Paper Co. 3
Briar and Brambles Paper Co. 4
Briar and Brambles Paper Co. 5
Briar and Brambles Paper Co. 6

Cherry · Married on 09/23/2018

Planning for a wedding can be hectic, but Karta at Briar and Brambles was the best decision I made. After researching and contacting a lot of designers, I chose Karta because she was the first designer who had offered to meet with me in person. This personable approach allowed for us to get to know each other, and most importantly, Karta was able to understand what I was envisioning for my wedding invitations. She was extremely patient and kind throughout the entire process, answering all my questions and tweaking designs along the way. Karta was open to changing any designs when asked, but she was also professional in offering her opinion when she believed it wasn't the best choice. She was able to work with my budgeting and the elements I wanted to incorporate in the final product. In the end, my invitations were absolutely stunning. I received so many compliments from everyone and I have Karta to thank for that.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Guru Amrit · Married on 04/06/2018

Can not recommend Briar and Brambles paper co more! So professional, so personalized, such high quality! I was completely blown away by the entire experience.

From start to finish, Karta makes the process so easy. And she really just gets it. I actually had a really bad experience prior to finding Briar and Brambles, and I am SO glad I went with karta. Her creativity is so on point!
    For the whole event, everything was prepared, on time, no drama, no hiccups. Just perfect! And the guests couldnt stop commenting how beautiful all the paper items were.

Um... would it be too much to say going with Briar and Brambles was the best decision of the entire wedding? :)

Sent on 05/26/2018
  • W

Wen · Married on 03/14/2018

We were extremely impressed with Karta’s work for our daughter’s wedding. She had nothing but wonderful things to say about the easy process of working with Briar + Brambles.

When we first saw the invitation it was clear that Karta listened well to Patricia and Siri Amrit’s wants and needs to create something unique for them. My daughter has a very particular aesthetic taste and Karta was able to capture it beautifully. I was also impressed by the quality of the prints themselves. I have been tempted in the past to use online stores for invitations because of their trendy designs and the inexpensive cost, but I’ve been extremely disappointed with the print quality when I receive them in the mail. I suppose you get what you pay for! I’m convinced that invitations and wedding paper aren’t something you skimp on. Sending out the high quality invitations of Briar & Brambles is perfect way to invite the much loved friends and family to your event and will set the tone of the quality of event to follow... which is great!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Award

Briar and Brambles Paper Co. FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping