Uncommon Invites

The Wedding Lounge 2808 NE MLK Jr. Blvd., Ste J, Portland, OR 97212 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Uncommon Invites

We love Weddings at Uncommon Invites, and it shows. We take great care to be sure that everything we produce is the very best quality, and exceeds the expectations of our clients!

Uncommon Invites is a boutique stationer, specializing in the art of creating custom invitations for all occasions. We also create "uncommon" wedding programs, wedding menus, tables signs, seating cards & envelopes, Thank You notes, Rehearsal Dinner Invitations, Bridal shower Invitations and anything else Wedding related.

Take a minute to sign in as a Guest on our website, so that you can see our pricing and our huge array of options. If it seems overwhelming, call us and we will hold your hand and walk you through the process. If you want to be totally custom, we can set you up with a telephone consultation with one of our talented graphic artists.
Follow Uncommon Invites on

UncommonInvitesEnvelopeLogoFinal1
EnglishGarden

9 Reviews for Uncommon Invites

Hillary · Married on 01/01/2010

Cherie and her assistant Melissa made the most exquisite invitations, thank yous, and programs for our wedding. I have never seen anything more beautiful!! They are a pleasure to work with and will customize all of your stationary to fit with you special day. The best in the NorthWest!

Sent on 01/02/2010

Jenn · Married on 09/25/2009

AMAZING! Absolutely the most fabulous invitations anyone has ever seen! We are continuously receiving compliments about them and I cannot begin to tell you how awesome this company is to work with. I would suggest them to anyone planning a wedding and/or event. Although I had an idea of our invitations in mind, Cherie helped me find my more creative side to really wow 'em (she is full of wonderful ideas!) and when I saw the final product for the 1st time I was completely blown away! I could not believe that these beautiful invitations were MY invitations!

Cherie and her staff are not only the most creative, kind, and easy going people to work with, they love what they do and it definitely shows! Every little detail, down to the last Swarovski crystal, was perfect!

One piece of advice: Mail yourself and fiancee' an invitation too! You'll be glad you have one for a memory :)

Their motto is: "The expectation for the event arrives with the invitation. Set it High!"...Mission definitely accomplished.

Sent on 10/06/2009

Sarah · Married on 08/01/2009

I can't say enough about Uncommon Invites.

What sets them apart: they create custom invitations at a really affordable price. They will also ship anywhere in the country (I believe) even though they are located in Portland, OR.

I had a vision for my wedding invitation and they were able to deliver just what I wanted. My guests wrote so many comments on the RSVPs about how perfect the invites were.

I would also suggest using Cherie and her team for your wedding program and reception stationery. I went with another vendor for my place cards and really regretted it. I was so used to the way Uncommon Invites operated so professionally and bent over backwards for me that when I encountered something different, I was really disappointed!

Sorry if this sounds "too good to be true" but I don't have one complaint about them.

Sent on 09/01/2009

Uncommon Invites FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Uncommon Invites 1
    Free Invitation Addressing
    When you order 100 or more invitations from Uncommon Invites, we will address your envelopes in coordinating fonts/colors, to the guest list that you provide.

• NW Mobile DJ Service
    NW Mobile DJ Service Wedding DJs

Cherie brings a unique perspective to her job. There isn't anything she hasn't done in this industry. When you hire Cherie for your invitations, you are getting an aritistic example of your love for each other - that you are about to share with the rest of the world. They're unique, exquisite, and unlike anything you'll find - you could say that they are.......Uncommon! Cherie is the best!

• Jake’s Catering at Sentinel
    Jake’s Catering at Sentinel Historic Weddings

Each wedding is as unique as the couple. Your invitations are a way to show your individuality as well as set the scene for your guests. Uncommon Invites works with you on every detail to ensure you have a one of a kind invite. Fantastic service and extensive knowledge on tradition, etiquette and Portland wedding specifics--Uncommon Invites is a true friend for your wedding planning.

• Maureen Haley, Wedding Officiant
    Maureen Haley, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Cherie is a wonderfully gifted and creative person with a true understanding of the engaged couple's need for fabulous invitations which will entice the guests right from the start. Her unique creations, best quality papers and prompt, professional service, appeal to everyone involved with the decision-making around all wedding paper needs, invitation, save-the-date, thank you, etc. When only the best will do, when you say I Do, sit down with Cherie Ronning with www.uncommoninvites.com for a consultation at the Portland Wedding Lounge location. Sincerely, Maureen Haley

• The Wedding Lounge, 2808 NE MLK Jr. Blvd., Ste J Portland, 97212 See on map