Holland Studios

Portland, OR View map
$3,295 Most Popular Price

$3,295 Most Popular Price

Your Dream... Striking Art... Now Reality

With a passion and a talent for creating striking art. Let the team of Holland Studios capture your important day with a flair and style unique to the Studio. With a range of prices to suit the most discerning couple. Let us immerse ourselves in your story so that we might help you share it with all.

Our Collections include a full resolution dvd of wedding day images

Complimentary Slideshow viewing to show off to family and friends

Unmatched Customer Service

Wedding albums custom designed to your preference

Feel free to contact the studio for any questions, availability or to arrange for your consultation.

Holland Studios

503.238.5957

www.hollandstudios.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,595

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,295

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints

Lyndsay W. Married on 02/29/2020

HIGHLY recommend!

Eric and Rob did my wedding photos back in February and I am extremely happy we had the opportunity to work with them. Our venue referred them to us so I was even more sure we were making a great choice having Holland Studios as our photographer. They did such an amazing job! Very quick to get the photos back to us, and they were so much fun to work with. They also got in some really creative shots- they really went above and beyond. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.
    Erin Married on 07/29/2016
    We could not be more happy with the photography team we chose for our wedding day... seriously. Eric and Rob were the perfect amount of professional mixed with a laid back/low key vibe. It's something that was really important to us because 1. You're running around like a crazy person on your wedding day and 2. Most people don't have professional pictures taken of them everyday. Having photographers that make you feel comfortable and loose is super important. They were able to work with little direction and got shots of everything we wanted, they checked in with us throughout the evening and they were super flexible in accommodating inevitable changes to the schedule. And all this great stuff is before I actually get to the photos. The pictures... wow. We were lucky enough to shoot our first look up at a viewpoint with Mt Hood in the background and the pictures are beyond stunning. They captured the lighting and surroundings so beautifully and somehow made my husband and I look like models. It's going to be so hard to choose which pictures to frame! On top of that, Eric put together a slideshow and sent it to us less than a week after our wedding. We loved watching it (about 20 times) while on our honeymoon. I highly recommend Holland Studios, so worth every penny spent!
  • User2312445 2+ years ago
    LOVED them. Beautiful photos, professional, punctual; you name it, they had it! All we wanted was two photographers, enough time to shoot family pictures, wedding ceremony, details, and some reception pictures, and then all the photos on a DVD so we could print them ourselves. They were easy to work with and very knowledgeable. The price was as expected for an August weekend wedding with one of the best photographers in town. We were just so pleased with their work. We had a beautiful, joyous wedding, and the emotion really comes through in the pictures. My husband was so impressed with them, and he is one of the pickiest people I know! :-) Worth every penny. I highly recommend Holland Studios!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Tulesee & Rahuls
    10 photos · 07/06/2019

Lakeside Gardens Lakeside Gardens Banquet Halls

Obviously the images speak for themselves - stunning! But that's only half the equation - in a photographer you want someone who is friendly, organized and has the skill to improvise when things don't go as planned. As a wedding coordinator I get the pleasure of stressing over the wedding day timeline. With curling irons and makeup flying the ladies are notoriously late to get started on photos. The guys are generally ready for photos but find smoking cigars on the patio more of a wedding-day priority. I've worked with Eric a few times and let me tell you - he is a guy you want on your team! At this most recent Lakeside wedding I don't know that we took a single photo until after the ceremony with very little daylight remaining. This was not the original plan, but you wouldn't be able to tell from the photos! He had the proper lighting and know-how to still create magical images. He was also very organized and busted the family photos out, took just enough time with the bridal party and made sure the bride and groom got the romantic shots our gardens are notorious for. I would recommend Holland Studios and Eric without hesitation! - Jenna

Zest Floral and Event Design Zest Floral and Event Design Wedding Florists

Holland Studios is incredible! They produce stunning images with style and perspective. We are thrilled to recommend them to all of our clients without hesitation.

Moore Creative Weddings Moore Creative Weddings Wedding Officiants

Holland Studios is one of the premier photography company in the Northwest. They have the ability to capture your wedding or event in such a way that you will be very pleased with their work. Their creativity is outstanding. I would highly recommend them to you.

833 SE Main St. #214 Portland, 97214

By appointment
Location of (Holland Studios)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding