Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Holland Studios

Your Dream... Striking Art... Now Reality

With a passion and a talent for creating striking art. Let the team of Holland Studios capture your important day with a flair and style unique to the Studio. With a range of prices to suit the most discerning couple. Let us immerse ourselves in your story so that we might help you share it with all.

Our Collections include a full resolution dvd of wedding day images

Complimentary Slideshow viewing to show off to family and friends

Unmatched Customer Service

Wedding albums custom designed to your preference

Feel free to contact the studio for any questions, availability or to arrange for your consultation.

Holland Studios

Slideshow (2)
Digital Files (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)

We were introduced to Holland Studios at the 2016 Portland Wedding Expo and it turned out to be very lucky for us. We had been searching for a good photographer for a while and Eric turned out to be everything we were looking for. We first arranged a shoot for engagement photos and Eric was waiting for us when we arrived. The session was great, our first real photo shoot together, and Eric was able to make us feel celebrated right away without sentimentalizing the moment. This professionalism carried through into our wedding where it seemed like he knew exactly where to be and when. He unobtrusively documented the day, stepping in to take pictures when needed without being timid or too abrupt.

I'd say that the best thing about working with Eric was the direction he provided during photo-sessions. He's confident, charismatic, and seems like a seasoned pro that genuinely enjoys his work, but keeps it pleasantly business-like. We'd warmly recommend him to anyone looking to work with a photographer who's as much about quality photos as about how he makes you feel.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow

We could not be more happy with the photography team we chose for our wedding day... seriously. Eric and Rob were the perfect amount of professional mixed with a laid back/low key vibe. It's something that was really important to us because 1. You're running around like a crazy person on your wedding day and 2. Most people don't have professional pictures taken of them everyday. Having photographers that make you feel comfortable and loose is super important. They were able to work with little direction and got shots of everything we wanted, they checked in with us throughout the evening and they were super flexible in accommodating inevitable changes to the schedule. And all this great stuff is before I actually get to the photos. The pictures... wow. We were lucky enough to shoot our first look up at a viewpoint with Mt Hood in the background and the pictures are beyond stunning. They captured the lighting and surroundings so beautifully and somehow made my husband and I look like models. It's going to be so hard to choose which pictures to frame! On top of that, Eric put together a slideshow and sent it to us less than a week after our wedding. We loved watching it (about 20 times) while on our honeymoon. I highly recommend Holland Studios, so worth every penny spent!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/29/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

Difficult to get ahold of, but stunning photography!

Profile Picture Marisa, 8/14/15, 6 Reviews

22 Photos

My Photo Album

22 Photos

18 ENDORSEMENTS
Obviously the images speak for themselves - stunning! But that's only half the equation - in a photographer you want someone who is friendly, organized and has the skill to improvise when things don't go as planned. As a wedding coordinator I get the pleasure of stressing over the wedding day timeline. With curling irons and makeup flying the ladies are notoriously late to get started on photos. The guys are generally ready for photos but find smoking cigars on the patio more of a wedding-day priority. I've worked with Eric a few times and let me tell you - he is a guy you want on your team! At this most recent Lakeside wedding I don't know that we took a single photo until after the ceremony with very little daylight remaining. This was not the original plan, but you wouldn't be able to tell from the photos! He had the proper lighting and know-how to still create magical images. He was also very organized and busted the family photos out, took just enough time with the bridal party and made sure the bride and groom got the romantic shots our gardens are notorious for. I would recommend Holland Studios and Eric without hesitation! - Jenna

Holland Studios is incredible! They produce stunning images with style and perspective. We are thrilled to recommend them to all of our clients without hesitation.

Holland Studios is one of the premier photography company in the Northwest. They have the ability to capture your wedding or event in such a way that you will be very pleased with their work. Their creativity is outstanding. I would highly recommend them to you.

Holland did my wedding back in 2005 and they are amazing.

We love working with Eric and his team at Holland! They always do a stellar job, they're tons of fun and the photos always ROCK! We highly recommend them!

94 PROS I KNOW