11 Reviews for Blue Bonsai Printing LLC

Assembly (1)
Design (1)
Shipping (1)
11 Blue Bonsai Printing LLC Reviews

Karin was an absolute pleasure to work with for our invitations. She was quick to respond, accommodating, and a great communicator throughout the process. Even when I made a couple of changes along the way, she was quick to handle everything according to my requests. She finished the job on time, even with a very tight deadline. The work itself was beautiful and am thrilled with the end result. I've even received messages from guests telling me how beautiful my invitations are. Karin is a very talented professional that provides excellent customer service. So happy that we hired her!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Got my invitations quickly, she did all the work for me, and even ordered the digital copy for me!!! Definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Brandi, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Karin is beyond amazing and I got my dream invite for a great price!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Karin was wonderful to work with on invitations for a vow renewal that I am planning. She allowed me to send her Pantone color swatches and the wording for the invitations and RSVP cards, and was very flexible about the border design. The quality of the invitations was excellent and my clients are very pleased!

Profile Picture Lori, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I definitely recommend this company! I ordered my save the dates through her and I absolutely LOVED them! They look amazing and were exactly what I wanted! Before ordering them, she showed me what they would look like and gave me different options with fonts, colors, word placing etc. Very professional and great to do business with! Replies very fast and does whatever she can to make sure you are happy with what you are getting! I'm in the process of getting my designs made up for my wedding invitations through her right now! Definitely great service and very great with prices! I was amazed at how inexpensive my save the dates were!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping

I would like to just say that Karin Webster with Blue Bonsai Printing out of Woodburn is wonderful to work with for invitations! While this order had a couple snags along the way, Karin was incredibly responsive, helpful and willing to do whatever it took to provide me top notch customer service. I'm a very nice but fussy person (guilty Virgo!), and have ridiculous standards sometimes. Karin met my needs in every way, and even went above and beyond when she technically didn't have to. Just wanted to rave about her if you're considering professional printing for your invitations or save the dates. She helped me create a unique design that represents my fiance and I perfectly.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Karin was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very knowledgeable and patient with all my questions and when I couldn't make up my mind. She didn't push things that she didn't feel I needed. She really cared about what my vision was and I couldn't be happier with my invitations they are incredible. She kept in contact with me the entire time if I ever need invitations done again she will be my first call.

Profile Picture Renee, 7/14/17, 1 Review
2.1

They were simple and what I asked for. Paper back ordered causing a delay in me getting my order, which set back for my timeline. Then I finally get them and my envelopes don't fit. Took 2 weeks to get the right envelopes , all I got was an apology, now I only have 2 weeks to get all my invites addressed and mailed out in time. Was really disappointed, maybe more then an apology how bout comp me for the cost of them, or something. Would not recommend this service to anyone.

Profile Picture Tawny , 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My invitations and envelopes came out perfectly! There was one error on my inner envelopes but that may have been due to my error and was an easy fix! I highly recommend blue bonsai and will be returning for more items soon.

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would not change a thing. Blue Bonsai printing did a fantastic job and did everything I wanted on the invitations. She even did more by making two separate invitation for my first and second reception. Completely worked with me on everything.

Profile Picture Chelsea , 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had a great experience. My invitations turned out just as i had asked for. She was on time picking and dropping off. I also find her prices very budget friendly. Will definitely use BBP again.

Profile Picture Alli, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews