20255 Willamette Dr., West Linn, OR 97068 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Weddings on the Hill

An intimate wedding ceremony and reception venue in Portland, Weddings on the Hill create a classic, tranquil and romantic setting that will make your wedding dreams come true. Whether you desire an outdoor or indoor event, Weddings on the Hill can accommodate all your wishes.

Facilities and Capacity
Built in 1937, Weddings on the Hill was formerly a private estate that now offers 5,000 square feet on its three floors. Both the inside and outside ceremony/reception areas have a capacity of 125 people.

Weddings on the Hill will help guide you through the planning process to design a timeline that reflects the day you want. They offer options to fit every personality, budget and time frame. Some of their services include:

• Bridal suite

16 Reviews for Weddings on the Hill

• Cat

Cat Tello · Married on 08/01/2020

Made my Dream come true

Terri was a complete doll! I had no clue where to begin, what to get, how to do this, and she helped me each step of the way, never even hesitating. She understood we had a budget (as we are a young couple) she respected it and helped me stick to it! I would not have had the wedding of my dreams with out her and her team.
    Even with a global pandemic, and constant adjustments due to regulations, I never worried cause Terri was five steps ahead and had all different options set in motion no matter the circumstances. We had to downsize from the 100 to 25 at the very last month, but because of their amazing team it was a breeze and it made me feel so comfortable and relaxed about the decisions that I had made. Fast responses and truly caring that we had the wedding we dreamed of, she worked her butt off to make sure I had a relaxed and fun day. Nothing (and I really mean nothing) went wrong at all. I wouldn't have changed anything.
    If you want someone caring, sweet, understanding, patient, flexible and responsive then I would highly recommend Wedding on the Hill Team.
    I will forever cherish how magical they made this special day for not only me but my husband and family.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Riz Lastimosa · Married on 07/11/2020

Excellent more personable service

5 star rating is not enough for these modern fairy godmothers. My courthouse wedding got canceled. My reception venue went ghost. It was a very stressful moment. Then, I was browsing and found out about Weddings on the Hill. From that day on, they turn my wedding around in such a short notice of time. Like, wedding planning in a month. Terri was so helpful and patient dealing with my stress. She was so quick to answer my text. She is very resilient with any last minute changes.
    The day of the wedding, everything was beautiful. She made all our bouquets and florals. She definitely went extra. From every corner of the venue, it was perfect. The staff Cindy, Terri, Brian and Chris ran the wedding. Terri made sure the timeline was followed and on time. Queing whose in charge. She brought dinner to our table. Chris, the best bartender. And they even hopped on the dancefloor with us 😭. I love this place so much and the people. I will be forever thankful for them. Im honestly sad the wedding is done. I would 100% recommend Weddings on the Hill.
    P.S still swooning from our wedding last week.

Sent on 07/19/2020

Weddings on the Hill FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2900.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 2900.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Garden
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Flatware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    June
    July
    August
    September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    October
    November
    December

• Brogan Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning venue with one of the most helpful staff and crew I have ever worked with! I always smile when I see an inquiry come across to work at Weddings On The Hill! One of my preferred venues FOR SURE!

• 20255 Willamette Dr. West Linn, OR, 97068 See on map
    503-743-6636 (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings on the Hill)