Youngberg Hill

10660 SW Youngberg Hill Road, McMinnville, OR 97128 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 2 to 300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Youngberg Hill

A breathtaking vineyard and wedding ceremony and reception venue in Willamette Valley, Oregon, Youngberg Hill specializes in romantic and personalized weddings. With incredible views, delicious wines and an intimate inn, this is the ideal location to create lifetime memories and celebrate your amazing, one-of-a-kind love story.

Facilities and Capacity
Recently, Youngberg Hill expanded to include an indoor/outdoor event center that will allow for year-round weddings. Accommodating up to 300 guests in the indoor/outdoor site, 200 guests inside or a combination of the two, they can’t wait to help you create the wedding of your dreams.

Youngberg Hill is more than just a ceremony and reception venue. They offer bridal shower, elopement, engagement party and rehearsal dinner options as well. Couples can also expect the following services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access
  • Wireless Internet

Location
Youngberg Hill resides on a 50-acre hilltop surrounded by a 30-year-old organic vineyard. They are located one hour south of Portland right in the Willamette Valley.

Follow Youngberg Hill on
Wedding  ceremony
Wedding ceremony
Couple's photo in the vineyard
Couple's photo in the vineyard
Wine makes great couples!
Wine makes great couples!
Couple's photo in the field

Youngberg Hill 6
Youngberg Hill 7

mckenna · Married on 04/28/2019

I recommend this place!

I absolutely loved may wedding in April. It was such find that I asked to write a review to let everyone know how special the whole experience was. From the first tour to follow up thru the year with dozens of questions thru the whole thing, I always got a helpful answer that was easy to understand. When I needed a lot of questions I would ask them to call me and I would hear from them withing the day. Yes, there are rules, but doesn't every place have them. You cant bring in our own liqueur, had to end by 11pm, and a few others that really were simple and helpful including having all 9 Inn rooms rented to our friends and family so there were no one else at the estate. My room was so beautiful and had everything we needed to get ready in before the wedding.
    The package they have is 99% of what I wanted at my wedding and when I added things on they always confirmed that it could happen and the cost up front and how it would be managed. When the day arrived we were meet by the Innkeeper with a smile and a huge welcome. I knew she was going to meet us upon arrival because a few days before I got an email from Nicolette about some reminders that were great and it included general things to review upon arrival. I mean, we had the timeline all set months in advance but how great it was with the millions of family things going on the month before the wedding that we were reminded warmly of the final little details. The day was beautiful and the location spectacular. I loved that no one that I knew had been married here before even though they did weddings for about 10 years and had a plan for everything I asked for. Their wines are amazing and everyone was impressed with them. My family and friends were treated like their family and friends and I could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you for making our wedding one of the happiest days for all of us.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Youngberg Hill's reply:

Hi McKenna,
    It was a pleasure working with you to set up your wedding. Thank you for writing this review. It is a team effort to host weddings and working together to make sure the pieces all work well together is what we all work towards. We look forward to seeing you again to celebrate thru the years!
    Nicolette
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/12/2019

Most breathtaking place around

Youngberg hill is the most stunning and breathtaking place I have ever visited. If the incredible views are not enough, the whole staff is helpful and make you feel like nothing can go wrong, even when it does, Becky was right there to the rescue and saved the day. (We forgot our vows we had written and she printed them off and we also forgot our marriage license and she made sure we knew just what to do and made me feel calm again.) All of my guests are raving about how amazing it was. We came from 3 hrs away and it did not disappoint. I could not be happier!!! Nicolette was very easy to work with and took special requests on the type of beer my husband wanted when it was not within the usual options. Overall if I could give them 10 stars I would.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Youngberg Hill 13
    Youngberg Hill 14
    Youngberg Hill 15

Youngberg Hill's reply:

Thank you Ashley. It was an honor to have hosted your wedding and to be part of your memories. We look forward to having you back again to celebrate for years to come.

Youngberg Hill Pricing

Youngberg Hill Price Rates

Youngberg Hill FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Glassware, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Inn/B&B, Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Clean Up, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, July, August, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Youngberg Hill 1
    Wedding Wire Deal

All Wedding Wire customers who mention this special receive 10% off site fees for all November 2019 - May 2020 weddings (excludes holidays). Must be taken at time of reservation.

• Youngberg Hill 2
    Sunday Special

All Wedding Wire customers are offered $1,000 off Sunday weddings from now until October 13th.

• Becca Blevins Photography
    Becca Blevins Photography Wedding Photographers

Best venue in Oregon, with the most amazing views. The inn is cozy and classy and the grounds are GORGEOUS! Nicolette and her team are wonderful.

• 10660 SW Youngberg Hill Road McMinnville, OR, 97128 See on map