Becca Blevins Photography

Portland, OR View map

Why hello there love birds.

You must be about to plan a wedding. I'd love to talk to you.

Here are a few things you should know as you embark on this wild and fun journey: the wedding is just the beginning.

Investment:

Coverage starts at $2,000, with complete coverage starting at $2,800. Most couples select packages between $3,400-$5,600.

Some things you should know before getting started:

First, let me say that I love weddings, and can’t wait to celebrate you! The process of selecting a photographer can be a daunting task. It's important to take time and consider who is right for you. You will spend a good portion of your wedding day with your photographer, by your side, at each critical moment. So it’s important that you feel comfortable and at home with them.

This is a two way street. We choose each other. I take on a limited number of commissions each year to ensure that what I bring to the table is fresh and energized. It is of absolute importance to me to create something unique to your and your day. I take care to see that my clients are cared for and taken care of individually.

Consultation:

Before booking any local commissions, you and I get together for coffee or drink. A meet and greet of sorts. We’ll look through my portfolio and albums to see what I’ve been up to lately. I want to know more about you too to make sure we’re a good fit. I'll typically ask questions like: What’s your story? How’d you meet? What inspires you?

I pride myself on a broad style range and the ability to make custom work for my client. While I have my own established style, I want to know about yours so I can gather inspiration from you and make something unique, just for you. We’ll view past work, and desipher style elements, your likes and dislikes, so I can capture your day in a way that reflects you.

What Makes Me Unique:

Experience - I am fully comfortable with any location, lighting, timing, or situation that could come up on your wedding day. Rain or shine, snow storm or heatwave, I will give you beautiful pictures that you will cherish for years to come.

Range of style -I can translate your vision into beautiful images that capture what is unique about you.

Art Direction - On your day you need an artist and a director. With a background in fine art, and a spicy personality, I bring both the perspective of a fine artist and a director to your day. My style is a blend of photojournalism, art, and traditional portraiture that perfectly captures each moment of your special day. My photography is always fresh, real, and beautiful.

What You Can Expect From Me On Your Special Day:

I am a quiet presence and allow the events of the day to unfold naturally, capturing every moment. During the allotted time for portraiture we’ll play, trying different styles and poses until we find the perfect fit.

One of the things I love about my job is you. Yes, you. Given that we choose each other for this journey, I think you’re pretty swell. I can't wait to have a blast with you at your wedding, but I take my responsibility to bring you amazing images and service seriously. Communication is important. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you want to know more. From the time you first email to the day you receive your beautifully finished custom wedding album, you are my most important priority. So, let's get started, shall we?

17 SE 3rd Ave (suite 306)

Portland, OR 97214

becca.blevins.@gmail.com

971.506.7720

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Melissa
    Melissa G. Married on 08/24/2018

Yes! Yes! yes!

We loved Becca! We met her at The Aerie at Eagle Landing event and hired her on the spot! Her and her sidekick Renee were so great! She captured so many fun moments of our wedding and did such a great job! We are so glad we hired her and would recommend her to anyone!
    Monica Married on 10/21/2017
    Becca recently took the photos for our wedding and they turned out absolutely amazing! We are so in love with the photos!! Becca was awesome. It was a long day but Becca worked with us and our crazy itinerary. Becca and Renee, the second shooter, were troopers! They are so easy to get along with and relate too. We felt completely comfortable with them! We so happy that we decided to have Becca shoot our wedding! It was well worth it. These photos will last a lifetime!
    Norine Married on 10/07/2017
    I’ve had the pleasure of seeing Becca in action twice now: once as a bridesmaid for a friend’s wedding, and again for my own wedding! Becca was so professional and detailed for my friend that I knew I wanted to book her for my own wedding, too! Becca was so thoughtful in her meetings with myself and my husband, and did an excellent job scouting locations and really helping us plan the day (both my husband and I are pretty clueless when it comes to picking photo locations). She was so enthusiastic about capturing different photos, it really made me and our whole wedding party feel so special. Becca is super detailed and goes out of her way to make sure she captured the shot perfectly. She gave great direction also, which was super helpful for me! We received our pictures with plenty of time to have photos framed for gifts in time for the holidays. I cannot recommend Becca highly enough, she was professional, thoughtful, and has an amazing eye. We are so pleased with our wedding photos; she did a fabulous job capturing our memories on film.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Aurora Colony Vineyards Aurora Colony Vineyards Winery Weddings

Becca Blevins is a delight to work alongside and incredibly talented!

Victorian Belle Victorian Belle Historic Weddings

Beautiful pictures!!! Easy to work with and very professional.

Youngberg Hill Youngberg Hill Winery Weddings

Great photos and a wonderful person to work with. Nicolette Owner, Youngberg Hill

17 SE 3rd Ave , suite 306 Portland, 97214
Location of (Becca Blevins Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding