Becca Blevins Photography Reviews

61 Reviews for Becca Blevins Photography

• Melissa

Melissa G. · Married on 08/24/2018

Yes! Yes! yes!

We loved Becca! We met her at The Aerie at Eagle Landing event and hired her on the spot! Her and her sidekick Renee were so great! She captured so many fun moments of our wedding and did such a great job! We are so glad we hired her and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Monica · Married on 10/21/2017

Becca recently took the photos for our wedding and they turned out absolutely amazing! We are so in love with the photos!! Becca was awesome. It was a long day but Becca worked with us and our crazy itinerary. Becca and Renee, the second shooter, were troopers! They are so easy to get along with and relate too. We felt completely comfortable with them! We so happy that we decided to have Becca shoot our wedding! It was well worth it. These photos will last a lifetime!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Norine · Married on 10/07/2017

I’ve had the pleasure of seeing Becca in action twice now: once as a bridesmaid for a friend’s wedding, and again for my own wedding! Becca was so professional and detailed for my friend that I knew I wanted to book her for my own wedding, too! Becca was so thoughtful in her meetings with myself and my husband, and did an excellent job scouting locations and really helping us plan the day (both my husband and I are pretty clueless when it comes to picking photo locations). She was so enthusiastic about capturing different photos, it really made me and our whole wedding party feel so special. Becca is super detailed and goes out of her way to make sure she captured the shot perfectly. She gave great direction also, which was super helpful for me! We received our pictures with plenty of time to have photos framed for gifts in time for the holidays. I cannot recommend Becca highly enough, she was professional, thoughtful, and has an amazing eye. We are so pleased with our wedding photos; she did a fabulous job capturing our memories on film.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Elliot · Married on 10/07/2017

Becca is a fantastic photographer and made our wedding photo experience really comfortable and fun! Our photos look far better than we imagined. She went out of her way to make sure we were happy with everything. I've since recommended her to many friends who have also hired her. 5 Stars!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/27/2017

Out of all of the decisions I made for my wedding, I was the pickiest in regards to my wedding photography. I searched and contacted probably about 50 photographers and ultimately chose Becca Blevins. Her vision, angles, and quality are what inspired me to choose her- and I am so glad I did! We had a globally themed wedding and even our planning process was spread out: We live in Jackson, Mississippi, Becca Lives in Portland, OR, and our wedding was at Kiana Lodge in Poulsbo, WA- Working with Becca, the distance was irrelevant: Consistent Phone/Email/Skype conversations made the distance non-existent. At the wedding, Becca was a perfect professional: She was very polite to my guests, other vendors, family, and Bridal Party: She was definitely meant to be a part of my big day, and I think she would make a great addition to your big day as well!

I am extremely happy with the quality of photos I have received. Becca is able to capture the smallest details and moments and makes them look beautiful/artistic/editorial/amazing. She did a great job of consulting with me to learn what photos I wanted: Even from afar, she understood me as a person and truly captured the moments in a vision that is true to herself and true to my vision as well. I have many pictures to choose from and am excited to order large prints of my favorites!

I highly recommend Becca Blevins Photography! She IS THE BEST and will be an amazing addition to your wedding day!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Brenah · Married on 07/15/2017

Becca and Renée were absolutely amazing wedding photographers! Becca did a great job of getting to know my husband and I before the big day, and understanding what we were looking for in our photos. She brought a real sense of calm and cool to the day, and was so helpful in providing guidance (we were pretty clueless about what to do with ourselves). She always had a big smile on her face, and we were so happy to have her there. She caught some pretty amazing moments, and really captured the feeling of the day. Her photos are so incredible, we cannot stop looking at them! We highly recommend Becca...she is awesome!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Aynsley · Married on 07/08/2017

There are not enough words to be able to describe how amazing Becca is! She went above and beyond in every way. She did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Our engagement photos were jaw-dropping and we didn't think our wedding photos could possibly be better. But they were! She is so very talented and wonderful to work with. I would not hesitate in recommending her to every bride!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Becca Blevins Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Aynsley! You and Silas were a joy to photograph. I had so much fun with you two!

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

Rebecca was simply amazing. She is not only friendly and laid back yet focused; she is a dedicated artist to her craft. On the day of the wedding, she and her assistant quickly went to work getting shots of the surroundings, the venue and all the details you never want to forget, she even brought some of her own props for the rings which set them off nicely and photographed beautifully. Rebecca even went out of her way to help me with my false eyelashes and gave me a snack when she realized I hadn’t eaten that morning because I had been too busy.

We had our “first look” photos taken and Rebecca set it up so nicely and helped make it an intimate moment; I look back now and can’t believe how perfect that moment was! AS the wedding day progressed, she never hesitated to take advantage of the light, a look or a moment….I am so happy we chose her and her team to share our day.

When she sent a preview of that day and we had feedback, she thoughtfully answered our questions and took our wishes into consideration and we couldn’t be more pleased with the final product!

Everyone was commenting on how sweet she and Rachel were, and have had nothing but praise for the photos from that day…

In short, you need to book her and book her now. What are you waiting for?

Sent on 08/14/2017

Kate · Married on 08/20/2016

Book her. Seriously. Do it now. She's a total rockstar and her photos are absolutely gorgeous. Becca is extremely easy to work with, very responsive to questions, and went out of her way to make everyone feel at ease even working in 102+ degree heat. I'm so happy we were able to get her as our wedding photographer, and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Devon · Married on 07/29/2016

Becca was fantastic to work with! We would definitely recommend her. Not only is she a talented photographer-- but she's also a really kind person, which made her awesome to work with!

My now-husband and I got married in Portland while living in Seattle. Neither one of us knew the city well, so Becca offered to walk around Portland and take photos of potential wedding photo spots. It was so helpful-- I really appreciated how hard she was working to ensure that we ended up with the type of photos that we wanted.

We ended up wanting greenery in the backdrop, which isn't easy in the city, but Becca found really great spots and made it happen for us. She did a great job directing/posing us, and made us feel really comfortable and at ease.

She also directed the day really well. She ensured that we stayed on time and had the right groups of people together for photos. It was nice to not have to be the one directing everyone on the wedding day. She was a joy to work with, and everyone in my family enjoyed her as well.

Overall, she did such a great job. I was really happy to have her as our photographer!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Kate · Married on 11/14/2015

I cannot say enough about Becca! She took our engagement photos, as well as our wedding. She was incredibly professional, while personable. She immidately understood our style and aesthetic. We fell in love with our engagement pictures, and love our wedding pics even more! Looking at them now, We feel like we're experiencing the whole day over again, and it's absolutely perfect. We're just looking for the next event to use Beccas services for! Thank you, Becca!!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Lana · Married on 10/10/2015

We are the parents of bride Julianna Bowman and we cannot think of enough superlatives for Becca Blevins. She was wonderful, so patient & creative. We've seen the first pictures and we are so pleased. She and Rachel made this an enjoyable experience.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Julianna · Married on 10/10/2015

Becca is not only a phenomenally talented photographer, she is also one of the most genuinely kind, professional, creative individuals we've had the joy of meeting. Her ability to capture the love, excitement, and happiness of one of the most important days of our lives -- our October wedding -- is unmatched. She provided incredible communication leading up to our big day, which was especially appreciated since we were planning our Portland wedding from Atlanta, and she helped us bring our vision for the day to life in a way we couldn't have imagined. She also remained patient with us, our family, and our friends when an unforeseen emergency popped up at our reception that caused a bit of a delay and change in plans, and she was so understanding of our needs... She and her assistant, Rachel, kept us calm and made our day. We were blown away when we saw the first batch of photos. (Seriously, check out our photos on her blog: "PORTLAND, OREGON – JULIANNA + LUIS’S DESTINATION WEDDING.") We couldn't endorse her more highly; five stars isn't enough. Thank you, Becca. We are so grateful to have met and worked with you, and we are over the moon with the breathtaking images you've given us of our wedding day.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Andrea · Married on 08/15/2015

Becca was amazing to work with! From the moment I met her I knew we had made the right choice and now that we've seen our beautiful photos, I can't say enough about Becca's artistic talent, her kindness, her calm demeanor and her professionalism. She captures moments in such a way that when you look at the photos you feel like you are reliving the day again.
    If you are still looking for a photographer, don't look further! You've found her!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Amy · Married on 08/01/2015

Becca was a great photographer to work with at our wedding. She is creative and fun to be around. On the day of, she used the time allotted to get as many shots as possible without wearing out the Bridal party and she worked really hard to get all of the group pictures that were identified before the event. Her fun and professional attitude the day of our wedding made for a great experience!!

Sent on 10/10/2015

I asked my wedding venue who their preferred photographers were and Becca Blevins Photography was on the list. As soon as I looked at Becca's website I wrote her an e-mail. Her pictures were beautiful, but her writing about her clients is what touched me the most. It seemed that she wasn't a professional payed but someone who truly cared about each and every person she worked with.

We had a fantastic phone conversation and without meeting her I paid a deposit because I wanted to make sure I had her on my wedding day. A couple weeks later we met to take our engagement pictures with Becca and I left knowing that I had picked the most fantastic photographer and had made a friend.

The session was fantastic! She brought us cake and made us feel excited about taking pictures! She gave amazing directions without being controlling and somehow made me feel like it was a normal day. She got to know each of us and by the end of the night we were having so much I was sad that it was over.

The VERY next day, Becca sent me two preview photos and I was blown away! They were stunning. I was STUNNING! The photos were creative and breathtaking. I got the full package today and have spent all day looking at them over and over.

Here's my review, my comments, and my feedback. If you have a special occasion that you want to be captured, call Becca. There is something so special about her and her pictures.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Kim · Married on 07/25/2015

I love the photographs Becca took of my wedding!

When choosing a wedding photographer, I looked at a lot of portfolios online. Becca’s photographs stood out from the others. I love her style and use of lighting.

Becca and her assistant/second photographer were able to capture many photographs without being obtrusive. She is friendly, professional, and very helpful.

She’s very accommodating, adjusting to changes, even weather. It started raining, and not only was she able to adapt to a new location, but also kept an eye on the weather, allowing us to capture all the outdoor shots we had planned.

She’s extremely well-organized, meeting with us ahead of time to plan which shots we wanted.

I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Alexa · Married on 12/20/2014

I was planning our wedding from out of state and Becca went out of her way to make things easy on us. She is a very talented photographer and a true pleasure to work with. And we loved every single one of our wedding photos!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Becca was a pure joy to work with! She made our engagement photo session at ease. And the pictures are absolutely beautiful! She is friendly and has a great eye for photos. Thank you for the am amazing photos and the great memories!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Becca was just fantastic to work with! She was so friendly and welcoming during our meetings, and was always available to answer questions. She went out of her way to provide fantastic service and was always taking steps to insure that we were getting the kind of pictures that we wanted. The photos from our engagement session and wedding turned were just amazing. She really caters to your preferences. Above all, she is just a lot of fun to work with. We really appreciated her relaxed, creative approach to photography. We could not say enough good things about her! If you are considering hiring her for any type of photography, do it! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Sharyn · Married on 04/19/2014

Becca did a phenomenal job capturing our day with all the hipster flair her keen eye is known for. She has a joyful attitude and is willing to be flexible with the weather and location changes and availability. Her creativity is unparalleled and makes for photos we will treasure for a lifetime. Couldn't be happier with the experience and services!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Karissa · Married on 03/29/2014

Becca was absolutely incredible to work with and made our wedding day so much fun! She was professional, friendly, outgoing, and brilliant with her photography. I am so thankful she was recommended to us. Being one of the first of my friends to get married, I will highly recommend her to anyone and everyone that asks. Thanks Becca for making our day so perfect.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Christina · Married on 03/22/2014

Becca Blevins was incredible to work with!!! She took a venue that was not very aesthetic and made it magical. Leading up to the wedding she worked very hard with me. She listened to what I wanted and was creative with her own ideas to help me when I needed it. On the day of the wedding she was very professional. She was fun to be around and full of good ideas. She gave me FAR more then I paid for and went above and beyond what I hoped she would do. And the pictures that I have now are truly magical!!! I highly highly recommend Becca!!!! You won't be disappointed!!! I can't recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 08/24/2013

Becca was a joy to work with! She makes you feel super comfortable when she is shooting, while pushing you to try new things to get AMAZING pictures. I loved how responsive she was from the beginning, and she was flexible with our continuously morphing schedules. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Anna · Married on 08/02/2013

Becca Blevins is AMAZING! She takes beautiful photographs and was so helpful on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/08/2013