PO Box 1372, Beaverton, OR 97075 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About EC Matrimony

My greatest joy is helping people marry the loves of their lives! I've been licensed, ordained, and serving the Northwest since 2003.

Whether traditional or contemporary, religious or modern, or something in between, I will take the time to create ceremonies that are tailored to each couple's needs and desires by getting to know them throughout the planning stages. Because I know that throughout the process things can change, once the consultation is done, it's important to me to have continuous contact with my couples.

My clients are my top priority. You can tell by my reviews on Facebook, my website, and other wedding sites. I want each bride and groom to feel like they are the only wedding I am performing. I assure each of them that with the ceremony in my hands, they'll be able to focus on the other aspects of their BIG day.

So, if you're looking for someone who is willing to take the time to get to know you, and to help guide you during this new journey, then you've found the right wedding officiant. I look forward to speaking with you soon! Thank you!!!

To see more reviews on my services, please visit these other sites: Facebook (over 30), Thumbtack (over 90) & ECMatrimony.com (dozens), you can also find more reviews on Yelp!, The Knot, and more!

twitter profile

EC Matrimony 6
EC Matrimony 7
  • Yvette

Yvette · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing! Ernie made our day great!

Ernie did an amazing job officiating our wedding. Ahead of time he sent us many idea and took time to get to know us and what were we looking for in a ceremony. After he put everything together I still had some last minute requests to took time to prepare and squeeze into our ceremony! It was perfect! Thank you again so much on our special day.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    EC Matrimony 8
    EC Matrimony 9

EC Matrimony's reply:

Thank you Yvette & Andre! It was such an honor serving as your officiant!! May you have many years of happiness.

Tori · Married on 11/10/2018

Wow, best around!

Look no further for an officiant. Ernie is the best you will find. We met once and then he created an amazing ceremony that was unique, thoughful, and perfect. It was more than we ever dreamed of. He is very easy to talk to, quick to respond, and very helpful. Ernie made our wedding day a dream come true.

Sent on 12/05/2018

EC Matrimony's reply:

Thank you Tori! It was fun, and an honor, serving as your officiant! I wish you guys all the best in your marriage.

EC Matrimony Pricing

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 200.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? OR, WA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Carpe Diem Weddings and Events
    Carpe Diem Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with EC Matrimony on a couple different occasions. The ceremony is always runs flawlessly and is just perfect. My couples are always so happy with him.

• Kindred Spirits Planning and Design
    Kindred Spirits Planning and Design Wedding Planners

I am one of the owners of Once Upon A Happy Ending Events based in Wilsonville. Recently we had the amazing opportunity to plan a wedding in just 30 days. Ernie came highly recommended to us by other wedding professionals and he did not disappoint! I was very impressed with his dedication and willingness to work with our couple, even on very short notice. Ernie has quickly become one of our preferred vendors and we highly recommend him!

• PO Box 1372 Beaverton, Oregon, 97075 See on map