1-300
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Postlewait's Country Weddings

Come fall in love once again at the Postlewait's. As a family we are determined to make your special day one that will be remembered as perfect! We are located in the heart of the Willamette Valley, centered between Portland and Salem near historic Aurora. Postlewait's is situated on a working farm and offers rustic country warmth amidst beautiful park-like grounds. Majestic trees, lush lawns, water features and a rippling creek are surrounded by authentic rural sights, providing the perfect backdrop for your memorable event. True country elegance at its best!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Parking (8)
Uncovered Outdoor (7)
Indoor (4)
Bridal Suite (2)

I absolutly loved visiting this wedding venue! SO beautiful with great space. I also recomend trying their wine!

Profile Picture User7131654, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Postlewaits is such a beautiful wedding and I am so happy we found this gem! It is family run, which I truly enjoyed and the people were great from start to finish. Jacque also did our flowers which turned it beautiful and perfect and just like I pictured. She was so easy to work with and wanted me to have everything exactly like I wanted. We also got the wine from there, which the guests really enjoyed and it is just s wonderful place all around. I would recommend this beautiful place to anybody!

Profile Picture Anne, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews

19 Photos

Wedding Photos

19 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We've been here several times. It's a very cool place to have a country wedding and keep the cost down from what I've heard. We usually setup outside for the ceremony and cocktail hour while setup inside for the reception. If you are looking to get hitched with a country feel. This might be the place for you.

I love working with Postlewaits!!! They work so hard to make sure the day is perfect for all the couples!

We love performing at PW! It has everything a bride could want and then some. A beautiful outdoor setting along with a great indoor facility incase the NW weather forces the event inside. You can't go wrong planning your wedding there. We are proud to be one of their preferred vendors! Frank Bratcher BUST A MOVE DJ SERVICE 503-201-3710

Events