Postlewait's Country Weddings Reviews

42 Postlewait's Country Weddings Reviews
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 10/21/2018

Incredible Venue

Postlewait's was the best venue for our wedding. The team was so easy to work with, the grounds just beautiful and the professionalism, flexibility and care of the staff at Postlewait's outstanding. Jacqueline was wonderful to work with and at the last minute helped me out of a jam! I highly recommend Postlewait's!

Postlewait's Country Weddings 1

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

I loved visiting this wedding venue! SO beautiful with great space. I also recommend trying their wine! We had our wedding here and it was everything I hoped it would be. I highly recommend getting married at this family run venue. It is absolutely perfect!

Anne · Married on 09/29/2017

Postlewaits is such a beautiful wedding and I am so happy we found this gem! It is family run, which I truly enjoyed and the people were great from start to finish. Jacque also did our flowers which turned it beautiful and perfect and just like I pictured. She was so easy to work with and wanted me to have everything exactly like I wanted. We also got the wine from there, which the guests really enjoyed and it is just s wonderful place all around. I would recommend this beautiful place to anybody!

Adrienne · Married on 03/11/2017

We had such a wonderful experience with Postlewait's Country Weddings. Not only was the venue beautiful, but the owner was so helpful in planning and making sure all of our needs were taken care of for our wedding. We loved the rustic vibe of the venue and were impressed by how flexible the owners were with everything. Plus, their Wedding White wine made for a spectacular toast! We highly recommend Postlewait's.

Priscilla · Married on 12/10/2016

Postlewait's is a family run farm and Vineyard. Supporting local business is key, but on your special day quality, appearance, and piece of mind is priority. The Postlewait family was amazing. They offer just about everything in house if you chose, but if you have your own photographer or other vendors they give you no grief and work seamlessly with whoever you choose. We had a winter wedding, and in Oregon that can be very challenging. We used the main building for our wedding and also rehearsal dinner the night prior.

Jacqueline (family member of the venue) worked with us on flowers, decor and dishes. We had amazing communication, never once worrying about what we would get or if it would be done right. We had no idea about the types of flowers available in the winter time, but knew the colors we wanted. She researched everything and presented us with pictures so we had a visual to see what our options were.

Having our rehearsal dinner at the location the night before was so convenient. Postlewaits provided professional staff and who got the area ready for the following day. Due to having a winter wedding we planned for it to be indoors. The main building is where we had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The staff provided us a seamless transition between the ceremony (row seating), to decorated tables for the reception. The servers were amazing and Natalie (wedding coordinator and family member of venue) kept costs down by helping in every area including sending servers home throughout the night as things slowed down. Postlewaits is also a vineyard (Whiskey Hill Winery) and they have an amazing wine selection. We chose to bring in our own beer/cider but used their wine. The bartenders (provided by Postlewaits) were friendly and efficient. We were able to use the wine tasting room and covered area for outdoor photos when it decided to rain. We would strongly recommend them to anyone wanting a beautiful romantic setting.

Chelsea · Married on 10/14/2016

This place is beautiful and the staff are super nice! We picked this venue for a variety of reasons, the most important reason being that the barn was large enough to have both our ceremony and reception inside if the weather was bad-----which is was. There was a huge storm the day we got married so the staff set everything up indoors. I was worried that this would take away from the beauty scenery I had originally imagined but everything looked so good! The barn is a lovely, warm space and the white drapery staff added to dress up the walls really brought everything together. The bar staff was fabulous. They were quick, knowledgeable and very accommodating (we added to our order just a few days before the wedding).

At about 110 guests, there was plenty of parking, room for a dance floor, catering, and the DJ. Guests had an easy time finding the venue. The bathrooms were clean, the bridal suite was perfect (space for a good number of people to do hair and makeup + a full bathroom with shower), and the stairs were just the right size (if you don't like walking in heels, you really appreciate a nice wide stair!) Staff was always prompt at returning our calls/emails.

Andrea · Married on 04/09/2016

Absolutely the most beautiful venue. We had a very nice weather in April so we had our ceremony outside and reception in the barn. I honestly couldn't imagine have my wedding anywhere else. Thank you!

Erica · Married on 08/30/2015

My husband and I could not be more happy with how our wedding was at Postlewait's. The venue is absolutely stunning. The staff was so helpful and our guests could not stop raving about how gorgeous the property was. Jacqueline was so great to work with as she was so hard working and was very attentive to us and all our needs and wants for our big day. She kept in touch with consistently and was willing to help us in any way that she could. The Postlewait's family keeps their property absolutely perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue. We could not have had more perfect wedding and grateful experience with them.

I had my wedding reception at Postlewaits and could not be more pleased. The ground are beautiful and the family was wonderful to my guests. I have been to many weddings at other venues since my own wedding and still am amazed at how lucky I am to be able to get married at Postelwaits.

meggan · Married on 07/17/2015

Natalie, Jacque, and the entire Postlewaits family/venue went above and beyond our expectations to make Jason and my wedding so spectacular. A huge thank you to Natalie, she is an amazing wedding planner, the day ran so smoothly. Thank you to all involved to make our dream wedding come true. Highly recommend Postlewaits to every bride!!!

Kayla · Married on 10/18/2014

I fell in love with the Postlewait's location when I saw it online the first time. After seeing it in person I was hooked. With a fall wedding I had a dream of colorful leaves and a chance at an outdoor ceremony. I was lucky enough to get a beautiful day in mid-October with blue skies and sunshine. The Postlewait's crew had the entire venue set up and ready to go when I got there at 11:30. The park was gorgeous and still in amazing shape and the barn amazing. Looking back through my photos makes me realize just how beautiful of a location we were lucky enough to get married at.

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2014

Just walking up to this venue could take your breath away! Postlewait's is absolutely beautiful! The owners are very helpful and kind. They make sure that your day looks and goes smoothly.

M. · Married on 07/12/2014

The beauty of this site is incredible. They were so easy to work with and very friendly. They offered great advice and listened to what we wanted. They help make the day incredible.

Dan · Married on 07/05/2014

I could not have been more happy with having my weddings at Postlewaits. I was wonderful. The family/ staff treated me just like family and made my day so special. Jacque was very professional and helped me with the perfect tables set up and went above and beyond.

Beautiful venue! This is a dream location for a wedding. Both indoor and outdoor options are incredible. I had my dream wedding here! Jacqueline is so nice and easy to work with! Thanks!!!

Kaci · Married on 07/12/2013

Everything about the Postlewaits was amazing. It was absolutely gorgeous and Jacqueline was super helpful and knew just how to put the picture in my head together. Everyone at our wedding had a great time and commented on how beautiful the venue is. Thank you so much for taking part in making our day one of the best.

Molly · Married on 06/22/2013

I had my wedding back in June of 2013 at Postlewait's venue and could not have been more incredibly happy with every single aspect of the experience, venue, and business provided by the owners. The beauty of the venue speaks for itself, but the owners were more than welcoming and extremely helpful. Carolyn did all of my flower arrangements and they were exceptionally beautiful. Jacqueline helped me with planning and rentals, setup, service options, and everything else. Charlene Vogel was my photographer and my breath taking photo album also speaks for itself. Natalie and Dan Johnson setup the bar and were incredibly helpful with options and setup and alcohol amounts. It was such an incredible experience having the entire Postlewait family contribute to my husband and I's big day. I would recommend anyone who is looking to make their wedding day intimate, beautiful, family oriented, and their most memorable day yet. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Molly · Married on 06/22/2013

Postlewait's made my wedding an unforgettable event. The entire family helped me to plan every detail. The venue alone is beautiful and breath taking but the family commitment to my husband and i's wedding was truly remarkable. Carolyn designed breath taking flower arrangements and bouquets, Jacque organized all of my table settings, rentals, layouts, etc. Natalie and dan were extremely helpful in planning the bar, and Charlene took phenomenal pictures. I can't recommened this place enough.

Shelan · Married on 09/09/2012

Jacqueline was our contact at Postlewait's and she is just a delightful person to work with. She was responsive, friendly, and did a great job of checking in with us leading up to the wedding. We got married in September, and weren't certain what the weather was going to be like, so she helped us to develop a couple different layouts for the day off, and called us the night before to confirm. She really made us feel comfortable, and we trusted that everything was going to be taken care of, and it was.

We had a fantastic time at the wedding, as did our guests. We could not have asked for a better space to have our wedding!

Alex · Married on 07/21/2012

I have nothing but good things to say about Postlewait's! This venue is absolutely gorgeous, beautifully landscaped. And the family who runs it is so kind and incredibly helpful! My wedding was perfect! I don't think I could have chosen a better venue. I love the additions they have put in over the last year too (bar area, balcony, groom's lounge). I would highly recommend Postlewait's!

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2012

We recently had our wedding here and we are still amazed at how flawless it was. This property is so beautiful, well-maintained, and efficiently run that it guarantees the wedding will be one to remember...with absolutely no added stress for the soon-to-be wedded couple.

The grounds are impeccable, the service and organization (and setup!) is spot on, and the price is beyond reasonable. This family is so accommodating and easy to work with and they strive to make sure everything is the way you want it.

Check them out. You will not be disappointed!

• Rose

Rose · Married on 09/11/2010

Postlewaits farm was an absolute gorgeous venue for our wedding! They were so easy to work with and very professional. We got so many compliments on our wedding day!

Katie · Married on 08/21/2010

We had our reception at Postlewait's! It was beautiful! We also had Carolyn do our flowers through Postlewait's, which was the best decision we could have made. I had SO MANY compliments on how beautiful the reception was. I wasn't super excited about having the reception so far from the Portland area at first, but I fell in love with the beauty of this place! You have to see it to believe it! I highly recommend this location!

• O

Melissa · Married on 07/03/2010

Beautiful place for an outside wedding. They just put in bathrooms so its even better. Its great for outdoor weddings, they have so many flowers around the property and on a clear day you can see mt hood in the background. There is a little salon that is the bar area and there is a big barn area that is lovely too for if it rains everything can be moved inside. The girl who sets up the chairs and tables is a perfectionist and she did awesome. Also jackie responded to all my emails and questions promptly and she was super nice to talk with each time I needed to set up a meeting. The Bridal lounge area is really cute and provides enough space for any size wedding party.

Its a lovely place to get married, really great for our outside wedding-I couldn't have had a more beautiful wedding.