Canby, OR 97013 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Carpe Diem Weddings and Events

The Carpe Diem team is committed to pursuing excellence in event planning while maintaining all of the fun. Our personal motto, Carpe Diem is a Latin aphorism, usually translated "seize the day"! We make it our personal goal to ensure that your wedding day or event ,and all the planning leading up to it is nothing less than amazing. Not a small feat when organizing such significant and memorable events, but the pleasure is all ours. The result? You will minimize your stress while maximizing your joy. Carpe Diem!!! <3

Follow Carpe Diem Weddings and Events on

Carpe Diem Weddings and Events 7
  • Hayleigh

Hayleigh Saban · Married on 06/23/2019

Outstanding service!!

I had the pleasure of having Natalie as my coordinator. Leading up to the wedding our meetings helped put me at ease and know what I needed to still get done. On the wedding day she was constantly checking in with people making sure I was happy. Her professionalism, responsiveness, attention to detail and creativity was outstanding! She did an amazing job! The wedding ran SO much smoother than I could have hoped for. When anything went wrong, she was on top of it and making it work while also keeping me away from the problem. I know my dream wedding would not be possible without her and my DJ, Dan. Dan was an incredible DJ, he did a great job at feeling the crowd and getting people on the dance floor and staying there! We ended up having a blast at the end of the night dancing and singing our hearts out! These 2 were truly the best thing I spent my money on for our wedding! I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Carpe Diem Weddings and Events 8
    Carpe Diem Weddings and Events 9

Chad and Linsey Dekruyf · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Coordinator

Natalie is amazing! Without her I could have not had the wedding of my dreams. She was always quick to respond to all of my questions leading up to the big day, and made the day of run smoother than I could have hoped for. She was creative and helped my dreams come to life. I can not say enough great things about Natalie, thank you again for everything you did for us!!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Savannah · Married on 06/01/2019

Natalie was amazing, answered all of our questions and was super helpful on finding the best option for our wedding!

Sent on 09/06/2018

• How many planners are on your team? 3

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Carpe Diem Weddings and Events 1
    Postlewait Couples Discount
    We work very closely with Postlewaits. So we offer there couples a significant discount. Please enquire about this discount, as the discount changes depending on what package you get. http://www.postlewaits.com/
  • Carpe Diem Weddings and Events 2
    Military and First Responders- ( Bride or Groom)
    Carpe Diem Offers all Military and First Responders a 10% discount off any coordinating package. We thank you for your service.

• EC Matrimony
    EC Matrimony Wedding Officiants

I've had the pleasure to work with Natalie with Carpe Diem Weddings a couple of times, and have a couple more weddings lined up with her in the future. She is fantastic! She takes her time with her couples, listens to their desires, concerns, and takes care of everything. Having her on your wedding planning team will allow for everything to run flawlessly. AND, most importantly, you will actually get to enjoy your big day with stressing about every little detail. Trust me, you won't regret hiring Carpe Diem Weddings.

• Charlene Vogel Photography
    Charlene Vogel Photography Wedding Photographers

Natalie and her staff are so wonderful to work with! They make sure everyone is taken care of and pay attention to every last detail. Weddings we have worked together have been seamless and stress free. Highly recommend!!

• Bust A Move
    Bust A Move Wedding DJs

We at BUST A MOVE DJ SERVICES have had the pleasure of working working with Natalie for many years and have found her services to be top notch, second to none. We highly recommend her and her team. You won't go wrong by choosing them! Frank Bratcher

• Canby, 97013 See on map