Carpe Diem Weddings and Events

Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Carpe Diem Weddings and Events

The Carpe Diem team is committed to pursuing excellence in event planning while maintaining all of the fun. Our personal motto, Carpe Diem is a Latin aphorism, usually translated "seize the day"! We make it our personal goal to ensure that your wedding day or event ,and all the planning leading up to it is nothing less than amazing. Not a small feat when organizing such significant and memorable events, but the pleasure is all ours. The result? You will minimize your stress while maximizing your joy. Carpe Diem!!! <3

Follow Carpe Diem Weddings and Events on

Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony

43 Reviews for Carpe Diem Weddings and Events

Savannah · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Natalie was amazing, answered all of our questions and was super helpful on finding the best option for our wedding!

• Becca

Becca · Married on 10/21/2018

Dream Team

Having worked with quite a few vendors for multiple weddings, I believe that Carpe Diem cannot be matched in attention to detail, flexibility, professionalism, creativity and the absolute pleasure they are to work with. Natalie is a dream and has helped make Kris & Becca's wedding day perfect.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Carpe Diem Weddings and Events 1

Carpe Diem Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you!!! I loved everything about your wedding! You have such an amazing family. Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!
  • Lisa

Lisa Whitford · Married on 10/06/2018

A Coordinator is a must!

Natalie was incredible. She was so responsive from day one and answered all questions that I threw her way. She was flexible with my work schedule when we needed to meet and all around helpful. Day of, she hit the ground running. I did my best to label all of my boxes, but honestly, with very little direction from me, my vision came to life through her ideas and I couldn't be happier with how everything looked. It's been a week since we got married, and when my husband and I look back, we wish we could have that day to do all over again, not to change anything but because it was so seamless, we had the best time. I couldn't recommend Natalie enough.

Carpe Diem Weddings and Events Pricing

• How many planners are on your team? 3

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Carpe Diem Weddings and Events 1
    Postlewait Couples Discount
    We work very closely with Postlewaits. So we offer there couples a significant discount. Please enquire about this discount, as the discount changes depending on what package you get. http://www.postlewaits.com/
  • Carpe Diem Weddings and Events 2
    Military and First Responders- ( Bride or Groom)
    Carpe Diem Offers all Military and First Responders a 10% discount off any coordinating package. We thank you for your service.

• EC Matrimony
    EC Matrimony Wedding Officiants

I've had the pleasure to work with Natalie with Carpe Diem Weddings a couple of times, and have a couple more weddings lined up with her in the future. She is fantastic! She takes her time with her couples, listens to their desires, concerns, and takes care of everything. Having her on your wedding planning team will allow for everything to run flawlessly. AND, most importantly, you will actually get to enjoy your big day with stressing about every little detail. Trust me, you won't regret hiring Carpe Diem Weddings.

• Charlene Vogel Photography
    Charlene Vogel Photography Wedding Photographers

Natalie and her staff are so wonderful to work with! They make sure everyone is taken care of and pay attention to every last detail. Weddings we have worked together have been seamless and stress free. Highly recommend!!

• Bust A Move
    Bust A Move Wedding DJs

We at BUST A MOVE DJ SERVICES have had the pleasure of working working with Natalie for many years and have found her services to be top notch, second to none. We highly recommend her and her team. You won't go wrong by choosing them! Frank Bratcher

• Canby, OR 97013 See on map