BarcStone Photography

$2,500 Most Popular Price
Availability

BarcStone Photography is based in Sandy, Oregon. They are also a destination wedding photographer and love to travel the world. The business is owned and operated by Krista Stone. She started her business in 2002 in England. She photographed all over Europe and eventually moved back to the States and continued her photography in North Carolina. Born and raised in Oregon, she decided to move back home and continue her photographic journey there. She still loves to travel and offers no travel costs for weddings in the PNW. Krista absolutely loves love, which is what fuels her passion for weddings. From small elopement wedding, small intimate weddings, to a full on Great Hall style weddings, she loves them all. She has been published is many places like Wedventure Magazine, LoveInc Magazine, International Library of Photographers, local newspapers and more.

BarcStone Photography also offers engagement, trash the dress, bridal, and boudoir photography. Regardless of the event, Krista will give you her undivided attention because she only schedules two weddings/events per month. Couples can choose from a variety of styles such as vibrant, moody, light and airy, and any that your heart desires. Your images can be delivered in the following formats:

• USB
  • Prints of all kinds (Canvas, traditional, sizes, metal, wood, ect.)
  • Downloadable digital
  • Top quality wedding album
  • And more

BarcStone also offers officiants for your wedding or event. Don't forget to to ask about our officiants!

Krista is very personable and loves to laugh. She aspires to help make your day, your way. Wedding photographers are the only vendor who is with your from before, during, and after your wedding. She believes it is a high priority to make sure there is a good relationship and communication between her and her clients. She offers high end customer service that is sure to make you smile.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Toning
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Toning
Canvas
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Haile-Anne Married on 11/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Krista and her other photographer John were amazing! They photographed my wedding in mid-november and the photos all turned out amazing!

Totally professional! Kept to timeline as best as they could! Totally recommend!(:

BarcStone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Haile! We had an amazing time and absolutely love the both of you! Thank you for choosing me to photograph your wedding and keep in touch!
    Danika B. Married on 11/11/2022

Amazing & perfect

I am absolutely amazed with how incredible Krista’s work is! She has the eye for the best shots, gives the right amount of direction and made our engagement photos and our wedding day fantastic! She is great at communication and upfront with expectations. Highly recommend!

BarcStone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Danika! I am so humbled by your compliments. I absolutely had the best time with you both and so happy you love your photos! Keep in touch and congratulations!
  • Diane
    Diane C. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our experience with Krista was very good!!

Krista & her team were awesome. As mother-of-the-bride I didn’t have to think of anything as she captured every picture we would have wanted! Her photos are “simply beautiful”. She’s an exceptional photographer & a wonderful person!

BarcStone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Diane! I am so happy to have been able to make the day so much better for everyone. You’re all such a great group of people and so honored to have captured your memories!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor
    Jennifer A. Married on 11/05/2022

Amazing! Highly recomend!

Krista did a wonderful job with my wedding. I cannot believe the magic she worked with editing the pictures, to make them look magical! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is wanting professional wedding photos taken!
    Jenny Ramey (Aharonian)

BarcStone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny!! Such amazing kind words! I am so happy you love them and I was able to be apart of your amazing day! You’re such a wonderful and amazing person! Thank you for choosing me!
    Susan F. Married on 10/21/2022

Excellent!!

Krista stepped up during covid and did cap and gown pics for my daughter's class, I remembered that and asked about weddings. She definitely does weddings! She is so personable and easy to work with. Helped keep my DIL calm all day and my son smiling. Great at communicating and willing to go with the flow and get some amazing shots! Couldn't love her work and personality more!!

BarcStone Photography's reply:

Aww thank you Susan!! I really appreciate. I have loved getting to know you and all your family! Such a wonderful time for graduations and a wedding! Looking forward to Christmas photos!
  • W
    Wade R. Married on 09/24/2022

Private Ceremony

Krista was on time and very personable.
    She had great idea's and kept our photo session fun with no pressure.

BarcStone Photography's reply:

Thank you Wade! I absolutely loved your micro wedding and you both are such a joy to be around. Congratulations again !
    Sarah W. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy to communicate with and beautiful pictures

Krista was so easy to communicate with and flexible on time and location. On our wedding day she wasn’t rushed and up for trying different areas to get the best picture! Through the whole process she has been great! We received our pictures sooner than anticipated and they were BEAUTIFUL!

BarcStone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah for the kind words! I had a great time with you all! Thank you for having me be apart of your special day. I’m so happy you love your photos! Keep in touch and congratulations!
    Terri W. Married on 09/10/2022

absolutely wonderful

Was wonderful to work with and took magical pictures

BarcStone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Terri! What an amazing couoke you both are and I had a great time! Photos came out amazingly even with the wildfire smoke!
    Stephanie L. Married on 09/01/2022

Very impressed

They did a lovely job. Not only the usual photos, but lots to set the scene and capture our amazing day.

BarcStone Photography's reply:

Awwww thank you so much!!! I really appreciate that! Such a memorable wedding and amazing family and friends! Had an amazing time and wish you both the best of times and love to last forever!
    Laura Married on 07/23/2022

The most amazing photographer

Krista of BarcStone is so amazing! She went out of her way to make my wedding and found a second shooter for me at the last minute. She brought some awesome little goodies and has been the kindest, most communicative and understanding photographer. She also recommended the best DJ!

BarcStone Photography's reply:

Hi Laura!!! Thank you so much for such an amazing review! I had the best time and am so glad everything worked out! You all are amazing. Congratulations again!
  • Mallorie
    Mallorie T. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

As perfect as it can get.

Krista captured everything so beautifully, I can hardly express my gratitude. Her talent is incredible! The composition of the photos, the moments and emotions captured, the direction and help so we could all get comfortable behind the camera... everything was just perfect. So grateful that she was a part of our day. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer. Thank you.

BarcStone Photography's reply:

This brings tears to my eyes! Thank you so much Mallorie and Jude! I am so happy I was able to deliver your images so fast and that you’re so happy with them! Keep in touch, you have a friend for life!
  • Cheslea
    Cheslea P. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Positively up lifting, fun, and exciting

I highly recommend Krista and Sierra! Both girls are so energetic, creative, and fun. I can see the pride they take in their work. Not only do they take countless pictures to capture every special moment, but they are quick to get them to you with in a couple weeks of the event. Thank you ladies for all your hard work, if I could I would give you 100 stars!!

BarcStone Photography's reply:

Awww what a special review! I’ll be sure to pass this to Sierra! We had a great time getting to know you! I’m so glad I did because I have a new bestie!
  • F
    Felicia Married on 05/21/2022

Wonderful amazing team!

Krista was amazing! Very friendly and made you feel comfortable. The pictures turned out better than I could ever dream of! I would recommend her and her team for any occasion!

BarcStone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Felicia for such kind words! You both are such wonderful couple and so happy for you two! I had a great time, beautiful venue and beautiful couple! Congratulations!
  • Shelby
    Shelby W. Married on 05/02/2022

Fun, communicative, and flexible

Working with Krista was a great experience. My husband and I really appreciated her flexibility, kindness, and laughter throughout the wedding day, in addition to our engagement photos. Our sneak peek photos were phenomenal and due to her willingness to point out the golden hour sunset (in a light Oregon drizzle). We are very excited to see the rest of the pictures. Krista's second shooter, Sierra, was also great and a great choice by Krista. We would recommend BarcStone for sure!

BarcStone Photography's reply:

Thank you Shelby! We had a great time and enjoyed being apart of your special day! Sierra and I both really appreciate you trusting us with your memories and are working hard on them! Thank you both again!
    Lindsey A. Married on 04/02/2022

Amazing experience

Krista stuck with us through 2 years of postponement due to Covid. She was amazingly responsive and accommodating. Our pictures turned out so incredible and people were blown away by them. I cant recommend BarcStone enough! So many photos turned out to be favorites, I’m having a hard time choosing which ones to display! Thank you for perfectly capturing our day we waited so long for. I find myself reliving it through the photos often.

BarcStone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey! I am so happy you stayed with me also and had me capture your most perfect day! Such a beautiful venue and you and your husband are so amazing! All your family and friends treated me and my team like family, we had a great time! I’m so happy you are in love with your photos as I am! Keep in touch!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Timberline Lodge
4.7 out of 5 rating , 57 Reviews

38200-38250, US-26 Sandy, OR, 97055
5033120669
Location of (BarcStone Photography)

BarcStone Photography frequently asked questions

BarcStone Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Save the Date
BarcStone Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Canvas
  • Save the Date
BarcStone Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
BarcStone Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
BarcStone Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
BarcStone Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding