Invitation Lane

Vancouver, WA 98683 Map · Phone number

About Invitation Lane

Invitation Lane offers invitations from top brands such as Checkerboard, Carlson Craft, and Paper Duvet and more. You'll find personal service and a wide selection at discount prices.

Programs
Cavatina from Checkerboard's Paper Bouquet album.  100 for $318.
Cavatina from Checkerboard's Paper Bouquet album. 100 for $318.
Layered invitation with ribbon from Checkerboard
Whimsical scratch off save the date cards
Destination invitations
Destination invitations
Programs
Cavatina from Checkerboard's Paper Bouquet album.  100 for $318.
Cavatina from Checkerboard's Paper Bouquet album. 100 for $318.

9 Reviews for Invitation Lane

Kristina · Married on 03/29/2008

I've already recommended this vendor to a number of friends who are planning their weddings. Beth and Dawn at Invitation Lane are a pleasure to work with, and diligent when working with you. My invitations turned out perfect and for a fraction of what it woudl have costs at local stationary stores. I would highly recommend!

Rachel · Married on 03/14/2008

I ordered my invitations from them. High quality, fast shipment. They was a defect in one of the invitation inserts, they reprinted and shipped quickly with no quesitons asked! They were also much cheaper than other places that sold the exact same invitation.

Erin · Married on 11/17/2007

I ordered Checkerboard invitations from Invitation Lane and had a great experience with them! I verified from Checkerboard that Invitation Lane is an authorized retailer. I actually went to a nearby stationary store to check out the invitations in person, although I am pretty sure you can order samples from Invitation Lane. Once I selected my invitation, I ordered them at a GREAT discount (I think 30% off, which is great as Checkerboard invites are pricey). The online ordering process was easy, and you can try out a bunch of different fonts and include any other instructions. They provide a sample before they process the order, which is great. I had a change I wanted made, and I received the new sample within a day or two. Then I received the invitations in great shape direct from Checkerboard within a week or so. Finding Invitation Lane was one of my great wedding planning accomplishments. I was nervous about ordering invites online without the help of a salesperson, but the customer service online/email was as helpful as a real person, and you just can't beat the discount.

Invitation Lane FAQ