9 Reviews for Easterling Events

9 Easterling Events Reviews

Excellent service provided. Every aspect was wonderful. Highly recommended

Profile Picture shanelle , 9/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mrs Melissa was a very nice lady to work with. Her staff made sure everything was done for my wedding. If i called her for last minute help she worked it out. I would refer Easterling Events to anyone who needed help.

Profile Picture Naisha, 7/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She caters to only the bride and groom and she makes you feel that its all about you and only.

Profile Picture trisha, 8/1/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa was great! She was so nice, so organized, and the day of she just took control of everything without me knowing she was even there. She and her staff set up my wedding the day of and made it look so beautiful, more than I expected. She took care of everything. All the set up and clean-up and we did not have to worry about a thing. I recommend her to anyone. her services where also incredibly affordable for all the hard work she does- even picking up my linens and flowers! Easterling Events is GREAT!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/6/09, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa was fantastic! I didn't have to think twice about asking for her help with all the great comments I heard from her past clients. Melissa was my day-of-wedding coordinator, but everything she did to prepare for that day was impressive. Though the wedding venue had its own planner and provided a timeline, Melissa tweaked everything to how I wanted it and made sure all loose ends were discussed and tied up. She was calm and professional the day of the wedding, knew exactly what was going on, and everything was a success. Melissa knows what she's doing and is meant to be a planner and coordinator. I think I'm one of the few people that can say nothing went wrong on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Natalia, 6/4/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa was AMAZING! She worked so hard to give me the wedding of my dreams and coordinated everything with all of my vendors. She is a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! She was very responsive, professional and caring. She really does care about giving you the perfect wedding without being pushy. She will always be in my heart forever! Thank you so much Melissa! If you would like more information, feel free to contact me. Une Jolie Fete is top notch!

Lauren & Jonathan Fitch

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/31/08, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We didn't have any room ni our budget for a day-of coordinator, and Une Jolie Fete was the only coordinating service that gave us a quote that we felt we could swing. The main reason I needed someone was to help set up and clean up, and I didn't want any family members to have to do it. Melissa and Veronica did that, and although I didn't know about much of anything going on that day, my mom said they kept track of a lot of little things going on too. The only thing that I felt could have run smoother was the rehearsal, but that is not necessarily their fault - my grandfather/the officiant confused a lot of people, and I think there was some misunderstanding with my in-laws about the processional. Overall, I definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Erynne, 5/24/08, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day marked a special mile stone in our lives as well as our family members and we could not have been more honored to have Meslissa Easterling guide us through our transition.

We truly appraciate her patience, time and skill to help us with our wedding essientials. Melissa was such a pleasure to work with, we enjoyed and always looked forward to meeting and with her for each session.

If you are looking for a classy fun filled evening of elgeance with Melissa Easterling is a one stop shop for you needs.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/7/06, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
4.7

I hired Melissa and Veronica while I lived out of state and therefore, they had carte blanc on my wedding arrangements. I only had to pay the vendors. She handled the budget without compromising detail and luxury. They took excellent care of my needs and were very detailed and organized. I appreciate the responsiveness Melissa displayed in all circumstances. Melissa professionalism was welcomed she and Veronica were always on top of things. I am a very anal person and sometimes hard to deal with, but they kept their cool with me and continued to perform in excellence. My day was handled with meticulous care. Une Jolie Fete' was a great decision for me the quality of service was over the top. The vendors she decided to use were a compliment to her ability to match the right caterer to the appropriate client. I was very pleased with all the vendors. I literally did not have to do anything but show up. My wedding was a five star wedding. Elegant, Elegant, Elegant!!! I enjoyed working with Melissa and her staff.

Profile Picture Linda, 10/25/01, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning