Dori Anne Veils Bridal Salon Reviews

Dori Anne Veils Bridal Salon 1
Dori Anne Veils Bridal Salon 2
Dori Anne Veils Bridal Salon 3

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2017

I went to Dori Anne on a recommendation from a family friend and I am so glad I did! I had my first bridal appointment ever at this salon, and they send a little questionnaire before your appointment so you can enter in the types of things you want to look for. Once there, the staff are so sweet and helpful and they have a sizable selection of “off the rack” sale dresses which was right where I headed! I ended up finding the dress of my dreams, and the perfect veil to match! I felt so beautiful on the day of! They also offer in house alterations, and have beautiful handmade jewelry from a local artist as well; I took advantage of it all!

Dori Anne Veils Bridal Salon 4
    Dori Anne Veils Bridal Salon 5
    Dori Anne Veils Bridal Salon 6

Natalie · Married on 09/23/2017

Debra is amazing! I got my dress, my bridesmaids, and my mom's dress all from Dori Anne Veils! Their selection is fantastic and the service is great! I had a terrible experience trying on wedding dresses before coming to Dori Anne, and Debra completely turned my experience around! I can't say enough great things about this store. I lost some weight before the wedding and Melody ended up having to take the dress in several times before the wedding because I kept dropping pounds. As my anxiety about it being too big kept rising, Melody and Debra made me feel at ease, and the dress fit like a glove day of. Everything about this place is amazing!

Kate · Married on 09/16/2017

I absolutely loved the experience that I got in Dori Anne Veils. Debra truly knows her merchandise and always gives the best price that you won't be able to find anywhere else! I got 2 wedding dresses their (for ceremony and reception) and Maid of Honor dress and of course all the accessories. If they don't have the designer you want, talk to the owner and she will get that dress for you with a discount. I saved a lot of money shopping in that place.

• W

ivette · Married on 06/06/2015

this was the 3rd bridal shop i visited and to be completely honest i was not going here with the intentions of buying my dress right away. when i arrived with my parents debra the owner was super nice and welcoming, she asked questions about the wedding and the theme which is black and white. she right away had good ideas for what to show me, she ended up picking the perfect dress for me it is an a-line dress with pick-ups and a black sash with this nice bow which has a bit of jewels which is just perfectly enough for me. then she suggested this gorgeous long veil with black rhinestones i fell in love with it i started tearing up i then knew that, that was my dress.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Dori Anne Veils Bridal Salon's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, it was all my pleasure, and you are going to be a beautiful bride!

She was very helpful and kind. My dress arrived on time and I received a free veil. Can't wait for April!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Dori Anne Veils Bridal Salon's reply:

We appreciate the kind words

Nathanya · Married on 04/18/2015

The ladies at Dori Anne are a godsend! I was originally supposed to be married in December of last year. I walked in without an appointment just to see what they had to offer. I had been to another boutique and left feeling awful, so I didn't expect much, to be honest. Wow was I wrong! The boutique is beautiful. I was shown a gorgeous gown, from the clearance rack no less! Within ten minutes I was standing on the platform with my hair up, earrings and veil on. I was astounded. These ladies are less interested in making a profit than they are in making the bride's dreams come true. I am so grateful to the incredible ladies at Dori Anne Veils. I'll be calling them soon to schedule alterations-can't wait! To my fellow future brides, skip the expensive chains get on over to this wonderful boutique. You will not regret it!

Diana · Married on 08/16/2014

My mom and I walked into Dori Anne Veils without an appointment and despite being busy with another bride Debra greeted us right away. While we were browsing and waiting for her to become free she still attend to us by asking if we wanted to see anything in particular as she noticed us looking at the hair pieces. When the time came, Debra listened to what I needed (which was a birds cage), asked relevant questions, and made great suggestions. She allowed me to try on beautiful pieces. When she didn't have what I wanted she ordered it and had it shipped to my house to save m another trip. In the end I purchased and received a beautiful and high quality head piece and birds cage for a great deal! It was gorgeous and added the elegant, rustic, and vintage feel I was hoping for.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 04/25/2014

Debra at Dori Anne Veils is amazing. She really knows what she is doing and this is the BEST place to come if you are feeling just a little bit uncomfy about trying on dresses. Debra made me feel at home, comfortable and beautiful. If you bring her a picture of your dream dress, she can find it for you or something similar.

Do NOT overlook this place. It is comfortable and welcoming.

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2013

Even though they ordered the dress a size bigger than what I had requested the seamstress was able
    To tailor it to
    My size

• Bea

Bea · Married on 03/23/2013

I'm located on the east coast and am glad I ordered my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses from Dori Anne. The prices can't be beat, easily saved $600 by going with them (my dress alone). Received all the dresses within weeks, faster than I had imagined.

Got my dress here for a sample dress price due to a bride not wanting it because it was a corset back...size 2 dress, brand new, and best thing about it got it for the price of a sample dress!!

I had the dress, I had the shoes, I had the jewelry, but I could not find a veil to save my life!!! I searched every place in LA and must have tried on every veil in existence but they all looked so cliche and boring. Thankfully, my mom discovered Dori Anne's and it was like the missing piece to the puzzle. Debra was beyond helpful and had a unique selection of veils that I hadn't seen anywhere else. I'm extremely picky and wanted my veil to have a very specific look so Debra showed me something similar to what I had described but it wasn't the color I was looking for. I thought all hope was lost but she told me she could custom-make a veil for me to my exact specifications and in the color I wanted. I was thrilled! I completely trusted her and felt she understood my vision. When I saw my veil for the first time, I was floored. It was STUNNING! So meticulous and perfect, and better than I imagined. Debra totally nailed it. It perfectly complimented my dress and added such a "wow" factor. Aside from making me the most gorgeous veil known to mankind, I am also deeply indebted to Debra for introducing us to Maria, her seamstress, who is AMAZING and life-changing, but that's another review. In short, Dori Anne's has it all and I would highly recommend the store to other brides. Thank you Debra!!!

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2012

Great experience! Got a great price on my dream dress!
    Also ordered my bridesmaides dress here. Great service and value.

• Fatima

Fatima · Married on 12/17/2011

I live in Texas and heard about Dori Anne Veils from one of my husband's co workers hoo purchased her dress here. She had nothing but good comments so I had to check it out. I was kinda bummed because I had found the perfect dress but was out of my budget. I called Dori Anne Veils and asked for the a quote and if the dress was available. Quickly I was given a date and price for the dress. I was skeptical because I was ordering it and not seeing my dress before it was ordered to make sure it was the rigt one, but it was. It arrived almost a month early, clean and air tight in a tiny box! It was perfect! Thanks Dori Anne Veils for helping me have the perfect dress for the perfect night!
    Fatima

Erin Ann · Married on 06/18/2011

LOVED working with Debra. Absolutely recommend.

When I first heard about Dori Anne Veils, I was on the hunt for a Paloma Blanca dress I loved, but couldn't justify spending $3,300 on. I wanted to know if there was someone selling the same dress at a better price.

To be honest, ordering from Dori Anne made me a little hesitant about the whole process: I called Debra with my desired dress and color, she called back with the prices. Her shop was in California, so I couldn't come check it out in person, and doing the whole wedding dress transaction on the phone made me a little nervous.

However, I am so, so glad I worked with Dori Anne. First of all, the price Debra gave me was made me want to take a chance-- I got a new dress for less than my local shops were selling used dresses at sample sales (I called about a dozen shops to find the best possible price I could). Debra also sent me the manufacturer's sizing chart so I could choose my size, instead of trying to get me to order a dress a size or two too big that would then need to be altered. By looking at the measurement chart, I was able to choose a smaller size than other shops had insisted I get, and when my dress arrived it needed almost no alterations-- very slight taking in at the bust, and adding of the bustle. My alterations costs were $150, which were a huge savings compared to friends who had to get their entire dresses taken in to fit when the dresses were ordered too large.

I also worked with Debra to order all my bridesmaids' dresses and rehearsal dinner outfits for myself and my sister. All told, we ordered 9 bridesmaids-type dresses in 5 styles/ cuts and 3 different colors. Again, things were easy and clear-- once again got to look at the size chart and make our own choices-- and the prices were astounding.

Dress shipping went smoothly, too. Debra called me when dresses arrived, and emailed tracking numbers so everyone could see where her dress was. Since my bridesmaids are located all over the country, I was worried that having so many separate shipping locations would cause problems, but everyone got what they ordered where they needed it. The bridesmaids dresses also came in almost 2 weeks earlier than expected, which was awesome.

I had an incredible experience with Dori Anne Veils, and recommend this shop to all brides who know what they want and want an easy experience and a good price.

Denise · Married on 05/25/2008

Debra was fantastic to work with! She made ordering "the dress" less stressful and assured me everything would turn out perfectly. My dress arrived sooner than we anticipated and it was perfect... and the cost was the lowest around. I always recommend dori anne veils to newly engaged brides!

Angela · Married on 11/10/2007

Debra is the best person to help you and your bridesmaids fitted for your big day. I used Debra and Dori Anne veils for my ordering my La Sposa wedding dress and Venus bridal gowns, but only after having ordered two other sets of bridemaids dresses from her. Since my wedding, I've used her twice more, including a Pronovias bridal gown for a relative. She is amazingly responsive to your concerns and very trustworthy.

Cindy · Married on 10/21/2006

Initially I was hesitant about using DoriAnne. I received a quote from them through an automated email for this particular dress that I wanted. Turned out that her location was near where I lived. Being wary of random bridal vendors (like those who operate out of a garage), I went to see for myself.

Debra is the owner of DoriAnne and she operates through a home office, basically a big separate room adjacent to her home. When I was there, all these girls and their mothers were streaming in and out of the place. She is a no nonsense lady who used to do alterations. Basically she cuts out the middleman and sells the dresses direct from the manufacturers. I imagine that without having to pay for major overhead that it costs to own an actual bridal shop, we get the most amazing prices. I saved several hundred dollars on my wedding gown and my bridesmaids saved about $30 on their dress (down from 140 to 110 or so). The nice thing was that she checks to make sure the dress is intact and if they are not, she'll fix them up a bit (sew things a bit tighter) before she calls for you to pick it up.

Debra did try to sell us some of the veils and other accessories, but they did not seem as decently priced as her quotes.

Overall, I highly recommend her!

vanessa · Married on 05/24/2015

I went to a couple other stores before coming to Dori Anne Veils. Of course David's Bridal, but I felt as though they were constantly trying to sell me everything, from shoes to veil, to mother of the bride dresses. Then I went to a local asian-owned dress store and they wouldn't even let me take photos in the dress and had a limited selection. I found Dori Anne Veils on yelp and made an appointment that day as I didn't have much luck with the other two places.

My first impression was that it's a small shop and there probably wouldn't be that much selection. I initially wanted a short dress and they didn't have many of those. I tried on a few dresses that were "ok", but she directed me to the dress I bought, which wasn't a style I was looking at initially. I liked how even though they are known for their veils, she didn't push me to buy one once I said I didn't want to wear one. She gave me the sample dress at a discount, as the one I tried on fit me. I also bought a belt she brought out that went well with the dress. She let me pay for the dress in installments too.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Dori Anne Veils Bridal Salon's reply:

Thanks Vanessa, it was our pleasure to help you.

She was wonderful for both my dress and my bridesmaid dresses

Paula · Married on 11/09/2012

Dori Anne Veils is amazing!! They were so helpful during the selection process along with directing me with what veil would look best with my style of dress. During my dress fittings everyone acted as though I was their only bride and were over the top customer service oriented!!!! Dori Anne Veils pricing was incredible compared to many of the dress shops I had been to and on top of everything they give all brides a veil discount for purchasing your dress through them.

I highly recommend them to EVERYONE as they will make you feel like a queen on your special day!

• Lily

Lily · Married on 10/10/2009

Debra was a pleasure to work with. My dress came early and it was just perfect! I also got my bridesmaid dresses from her also in a timely fashion and for a good value. If you are going to buy a dress, definitely check with Dori Anne Veils first!

Karen · Married on 10/10/2015

3.5

A very small place with a big selection of beautiful gowns. Debra is very attentive and helpful in finding the gown of your dreams.

Sent on 07/11/2015

• Y

Judy · Married on 04/23/2005

Dori Anne Veils gave me the best value for my bridesmaids dresses. I have used her for 4 other weddings besides my own.

Great find. A friend recommended this place and I was not disappointed.