973 Valencia Street, San Francisco, CA 94110 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 54
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lace & Liberty

Lace & Liberty was conceived for the modern bride who cares equally about style, quality, and smart spending and doesn't want to make compromises!

With Lace & Liberty you can have it ALL at an accessible and unbeatable price.

Design the dress yourself, mix & match any two pieces together to create your perfect dress. Brides who want two looks on the day, simply remove or swap out your bridal separate skirt after the ceremony for a fun, easy-to-dance-in second look!

Every piece is made just for you in your own measurements to ensure a better fit. Reduce hefty alterations costs by having the perfect dress and skirt length.

Follow Lace & Liberty on

Lace & Liberty 7
  • Christine

Christine Shih · Married on 09/15/2019

Unique, Love the concept

I had a great experience trying on dresses with Annie. She was really helpful, easy to talk to, and is genuinely enthusiastic about helping customers find the right dress. Lace & Liberty is a unique bridal shop. They allows brides with a vision option of customization at reasonable costs. Even though I didn't ultimately go with a dress here I really appreciated how flexible they are offering to swap out fabrics or change designs based on customer needs. For brides with shorter timeframes, they are a good option as they can turnaround dresses much quicker than traditional bridal shops.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Eliza Burnett · Married on 06/22/2019

Gorgeous Custom Dress at Amazing Price

Working with Corinna was one of the best decisions my husband and I made about our wedding. From our very first call, she was so warm and helpful, getting to know us and talking through our ideas for what we wanted. In the months leading up to the wedding, she was organized and thoughtful, checking in regularly, sending helpful tips and guidance as we started to make our photography plan and schedule, answering all of our many questions, and even sending a few handwritten cards and gifts to help us relax and enjoy the process! Working with her felt so easy and personal.

On the day of the wedding, Corinna was extremely prepared, efficient, and professional. She arrived early to see the venue, had lists of all the photos we wanted, scoped out all the perfect spots to take pictures, and had everything planned out and set up by the time my husband and I arrived with our families. We don’t usually feel very comfortable taking photos, but Corinna immediately put us at ease with poses and angles that we knew would help us look our best and lots of kind words of encouragement. Throughout the event, she was friendly and proactive while still staying in the background somehow, which was an amazing balance – she managed to capture everything important about the day without imposing on it at all. I felt like I could be completely in the moment; no photos felt forced or prioritized over actually enjoying the experience of getting married (which is something I’d been worried about, having seen the exact opposite at many weddings before!).

A week after the wedding, Corinna sent us our photo library and a very sweet blog post while we were on our honeymoon – weeks if not months ahead of schedule. The photos are STUNNING and we are absolutely thrilled with them. They turned out better than we had ever imagined or hoped for. Every single photo is high quality, from the smallest details like our boutonnieres and seating cards to our family portraits and the venue set-up, spanning multiple times of day with different lighting (sunny first look, twilight dinner, nighttime dancing under market lights), in a range of candid to formal formats. The guest portraits are gorgeous and we are so excited to give them as thank-you gifts. The candids perfectly capture the magic and happiness of the event. The photos of the two of us are just as romantic and dreamy as we felt on that day. And we know the family photos will hang in our home and our families’ homes for many years to come. We’ve had the photo library for a few weeks now and can’t stop looking through it again and again, picking new favorites each time. Corinna also anticipated all of my follow-up questions, giving recommendations for printing and photo books before I even had to ask.

In short, the whole experience was just perfect from start to finish. We plan to enthusiastically pass on Corinna’s name to all of our friends and family for their own special events. We had an amazing experience working with her and can't thank her enough for helping us through this process, making us feel so comfortable on the day, and for the absolutely beautiful end results! We can't wait to work with her again for other life events in the future.

Lace & Liberty in an incredible hidden gem. I had spent weeks going to traditional bridal salons with no luck, and was starting to get really discouraged. I felt like the dresses that were popular and trendy just weren’t me; nothing felt right or looked good. I would like the top of one dress and the bottom of another, or the lace on one skirt and the sleeves on another top, but no single dress had come close (or if it did, it was thousands of dollars over my budget). When I found Lace & Liberty and learned that I could choose the top, bottom, lace, and sleeves I wanted to form something totally custom, sized for me, and in my price range, it was a game changer. Now I don’t know why anyone would settle for anything else! The whole experience was lovely and relaxed, from my first visit at the small and adorable design studio to emailing measurements and pictures back and forth to finally picking up my dress. They were willing to work within my budget (which by current standards was small, around $1,000) and designed something truly gorgeous, comfortable, and personal. It also felt great to work with a small creative business after seeing so many marked up, cookie-cutter dresses at generic shops. I would recommend Lace & Liberty to absolutely anyone and plan to bring all my engaged girlfriends here!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Lace & Liberty FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Plus Size Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months