Lace & Liberty

San Francisco, CA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lace & Liberty was conceived for the modern bride who cares equally about style, quality, and smart spending and doesn't want to make compromises!

With Lace & Liberty you can have it ALL at an accessible and unbeatable price.

Design the dress yourself, mix & match any two pieces together to create your perfect dress. Brides who want two looks on the day, simply remove or swap out your bridal separate skirt after the ceremony for a fun, easy-to-dance-in second look!

Every piece is made just for you in your own measurements to ensure a better fit. Reduce hefty alterations costs by having the perfect dress and skirt length.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Customary Attire
Plus Size Gowns

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Full Refund
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Michelle
    Michelle A. Getting married on 11/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful experience and dream dress!

I loved my experience with Rozie and Lace & Liberty, and enthusiastically recommend them for any bride-to-be! Rozie was wonderful to work with—listening intently to my ideas for what I wanted at the beginning, working through custom design options, and even quickly responding when I changed my mind about some parts of it. Working with Rozie felt like a true collaboration rather than someone just trying to sell me a dress!

All the dresses in the store are beautiful, unique, and high quality. I ended up with one of the dresses from their collection, but with some customizations like an altered neckline, sleeves, and cape! I loved the flexibility to change little things to make the dress feel truly like mine—something lacking in all the other bridal boutiques I went to. And even with those changes, the dress fell well within my budget! Thank you, Lace & Liberty, for a beautiful dress and wonderful experience from beginning to end!
  • Sofía
    Sofía G. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Customized Wedding Dress Experience

Lace & Liberty is the best option out there. I just had two consultations, the first one I came in looking for a custom piece I actually wanted to do it myself, but don't have the sewing skills needed to do that. Rozita took special care of me and together we designed the boho top piece of my dreams. I didn't had to think twice to buy it in the spot.

The second consultation I decided on a dress to match the boho top, Danielle helped me get that modern/simple look I was looking but could fit perfectly my boho top.

I cannot talk more wonders about Lacer & Liberty, they have truly provided me with a unique experience and my dress is really a reflection of me.
  • Ali
    Ali Getting married on 10/05/2022

Amazing Customer Service & Design

Lace & Liberty is a small, women-owned brand with amazing customer service and design sense! Alison, one of the designers there was amazingly helpful. Would 100% recommend to anyone exploring a wedding dress or a custom dress for any other occasion besides a wedding too!
  • illustration stars

43 photos · 08/25/2018

1301 Castro Street San Francisco, CA, 94114
4152002558

Mon-Thu: 3-7pm Fri: 12-6pm Sat-Sun: 10am-7pm
Location of (Lace & Liberty)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding