julie ireland dressmaking

222 Columbus Avenue, suite 415, San Francisco, CA 94133 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About julie ireland dressmaking

Julie Ireland Dressmaking offers custom made wedding gowns to brides looking for the perfect gown. I can work from a photo, or a description of a bride's dream dress. Far more successful than a sketch and some swatches, I favor a full scale design process so the bride is able to see her dream dress evolve, make changes to her original design ideas if desired, to ensure that the final design is exactly what she wants. With custom gowns, the final gown is a perfect fit, so alteration expenses are taken care of!

I also offers services for brides who have found a dress and require alterations, redesigns and additions to make it a perfect fit.

Please watch my video!

lacegowntaffetanikki
WeddingOz006

4 Reviews for julie ireland dressmaking

Kelsey · Married on 04/21/2018

Julie is such a talented seamstress and I would 100% recommend her for wedding dress alterations! I bought my dress from BHLDN and wanted someone local to do my alterations - after a lot of research I ended up reaching out to Julie. I have nothing but great things to say about the whole experience. She was professional, fun to be around, had my dress ready before when she quoted me and charged me a fair price. My dress came in a few pieces and was a lot more complicated to alter than I had originally described, but Julie made it look like the dress was made for me. I only wish I could wear it again :) Thanks Julie!

Rose · Married on 07/18/2015

I wore my great-grandmother's lace wedding dress (it's about 100 years old). Only the outside lace sheer piece has survived all these years, and it needed an inside layer. Julie made a beautiful bias slip and it looked gorgeous. She went way beyond my expectations and the pricing was really reasonable. I was so thrilled with the dress and the slip was so flattering, not at all see through and really well suited to the outside part of the dress. Thank you!!! I got so many compliments!!!!

julie ireland dressmaking FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months