1411 San Pablo Ave, Berkeley, CA 94702 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Emerald City Gowns

Located in Berkeley, California, Emerald City Gowns is a wedding dress boutique with options for the eco-conscious soon-to-be newlywed. The wide range of garments accommodates different needs and can provide solutions for last-minute events as well as occasions in the distant future. The practical and stylish choices allow individuals to find a gown reflecting their personality while considering their impact on the planet.

Emerald City Gowns offers handcrafted gowns as well as consigned confections. The team also offers sample dresses from designers that are unworn and unaltered. The stock is constantly being updated and the staff work to maintain a range of sizes from 0 to 22. The boutique also offers gowns created by independent designers from both the US and Canada. These gowns are made-to-order for a garment tailored with you in mind.

• Woman-owned

24 Reviews for Emerald City Gowns

• Zoe

Zoe · Married on 04/26/2019

Awesome bridal store

After trying on dresses at three other dress shops, we finally found where we were meant to be. This bridal shop is not pretentious but it’s classy and intimate with so many options of dresses. The staff was helpful and involved but not overbearing. I found two dresses that I loved and it is staff did not seem irritated that I kept wavering between the both of them and urged me to keep trying on both. I could not be happier with my choice and I’m so grateful for this j I found two dresses that I loved and it is staff did not seem irritated that I kept wavering between the both of them and urged me to keep trying on both. I could not be happier with my choice and I’m so grateful for this shop!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Paloma

Paloma · Married on 04/06/2019

A sustainable shop with a wide variety of dresses

I went all over the SF Bay Area in search of my dream dress. I even made a consultation to come up with a custom gown when I realized that what I wanted was at Emerald City Gowns all along. I was the kind of bride who thought she knew what she wanted until I came across the dress I could actually imagine myself walking down the aisle in. Sonja helped me both of the times I came in and it is all thanks to her that I found my dress. It was fun being styled and felt good knowing the environmental impact of choosing a consignment gown. ECG also has samples for sale as well as some made to order gowns. I highly recommend a stop at this shop, especially for anyone as unsure as I was. You might be pleasantly surprised!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Award

Emerald City Gowns FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Consignment
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 1411 San Pablo Ave Berkeley, CA, 94702 See on map
    510-574-8750 (Phone number)
    by appointment
    Location of (Emerald City Gowns)