Deelightful Deesigns Reviews

3 | Baltimore, MD

3 Reviews for Deelightful Deesigns

• User6751927 · 2+ years ago

The Decorator Planner has a vision to meet everyone needs. If you give her a theme she will meet your request. Very professional and this is the third time we used her for events and the decorations are the conversation piece of the evening..

Sent on 05/24/2016

Dear Lynn,

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you all were pleased with our services! We thoroughly enjoyed planning and developing the design for this celebration. We are always thrilled to be a part of your family's events and this was no exception. You all are a pleasure to work with and we look forward to being a part of your next celebration.

Tanya · Married on 10/04/2008

I was completely clueless about how to plan my wedding when I was recommended to Deelightful Deesigns. They made the process a real delight(sorry to be corny). I really mean it. The owner gave me a professional consultation and got to know my desires and that of my fiancé. When I explained that I hadn't chosen a designer yet and didn't know who to trust, I was offered decor services. The company then drafted several concepts for us to choose from and brought our desires to life. This team was there for me every step of the way. From choosing a venue and caterers to helping me through my bridezilla breakdowns, this company was there for me and made my wedding a dream! I even called them back for my anniversary celebration.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Dear Tanya,

Thank you for your review. You and your husband were a pleasure to work with for both your wedding and five year anniversary celebration! We are thrilled to know that you were so pleased with our services. Your wedding was a dream to design and we enjoyed developing and planning the design for your anniversary celebration just as much. In addition, we were ecstatic that you called us back for your baby shower. We hopefully look forward to working with you on your future celebrations.

3.0
      2.0
      2.0
      3.0

If you are looking for Decorative Style and Creativity tehis is your company. If you are looking for Uniqueness with any stationary needs this is your company. However if you're looking for a Coordinator for your Wedding you would need to hire another company,
    My Wedding was May 7, 2017 It was very unorganized. My husband and I were left alone my entire wedding with no direction for the order of which things would take place. Other Vendors were asking us about certain things such as throwing my bouquet, garter toss, best man toast etc.( we never did those things) there were so many things that went wrong due to bad coordination I can't name them all. This company also turned my guest away due to limited seating (unacceptable) Deelightful Deesign's staff thought it was ok to leave during my reception to go to Burger King because food ran out. (unacceptable) I've never heard of such. I would recommend seeing pictures of whatever work you pay for just to make sure you like it. I asked for an upgraded Candy/Desert Table I only had one type of candy the table was not what I envisioned.....I would only recommend this company for Decorations and Stationary

Sent on 05/15/2017

Dear Lakeshia,

We are most disheartened that you experienced any dissatisfaction on your wedding day. We were unaware of any issues and sincerely regret that you were not 100% satisfied. As noted in our other reviews, we pride ourselves on 100% customer satisfaction. We sincerely wish that we'd known of your distress on the day of the wedding. Most certainly one of our six staff members, that were on hand and directing the bridal party, guests and vendors throughout the day, would have addressed your concerns immediately. Unfortunately, over 100 guests showed for what was to be a reception of 75. As those guests had not rsvp'd, seating was not available for all of them. We were able to find additional seating for 15 of those guests. It is our regret that everyone could not be accommodated. The guests enjoyed the candy buffet so much that unfortunately by the time you saw it, towards the end of the reception, there was only one type of candy left. However your photographer can provide pictures of the original display. Your wedding celebration was a beautiful elegant event as noted by guests and family members and we were so happy to be a part of making it a successful day.