Deborah Lira Reviews

16 | Austin, TX

16 Reviews for Deborah Lira

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

Debra did such a wonderful job for us at on our wedding day. She had wonderful suggestions, especially for me as I was a little unsure going into the day for how I wanted my hair. I showed her a couple of ideas and she captured what I wanted exactly. She is clearly very experienced and was a joy to work with. She was very professional and upfront and I would suggest her to any bride/bridal party.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Deborah Lira's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you! I wish you both much joy and happiness!

Cami · Married on 09/06/2015

Deborah was very punctual, professional, and most of all took pride in her work. She took the time to re-do the brides hair when she felt it could look better, not because the bride thought anything was wrong. Deborah was able to duplicate all the unique up dos that each bridesmaid requested and made modifications for the weather conditions that day to ensure the updo would last the entire event. She did not overuse hair pins to secure the up dos and did a great job making sure those pins were concealed and not visible. So many previous stylists stick pins everywhere and it becomes not only uncomfortable but the pins are no concealed properly. Deborah's background and experience makes her a great candidate for any bride. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/02/2016

Deborah Lira's reply:

Hi Cami, It was a joy working with you!

Amy · Married on 02/28/2015

Deborah was so easy to work with - she was flexible with payment options, arrived on-time for our appointment, and gave me exactly what I was looking for with hair and makeup. As someone who uses a moderate amount of makeup normally, having professional airbrush makeup was a little nerve wracking - Deborah made sure that I was happy with my makeup application every step of the way. She was quick and precise and was really down-to-earth. I would definitely recommend Deborah to my family and friends!

Lindsay · Married on 11/22/2014

Deborah Lira and her team were fantastic from start to finish. I could not have asked for a better team for my special day. I'm not typically a big hair and make-up person so she took the lead and the results were perfect. My groom said it literally took his breath away. Thanks, Deborah!

Dianne · Married on 08/31/2014

My hair was absolutely perfect and stayed in place through dancing. Heat etc. ( MOB) My daughter 's wedding hairstyle was
    Exquisite and. Deborah handled a near meltdown with a miscommunication like a pro! All the maids loved their styles...each was unique to their personifies. Makeup artist listened well, revised as I asked and I was satisfied with results. Deborah's team worked well under stress and tight timelines. I would highly recommend their services.

Emmy · Married on 08/31/2014

Thank you Deborah for your hair and makeup service for our Texas wedding!! I appreciated all your flexibility and communication via email up until the day we met for the wedding! My hair and all the hair of my bridesmaids was breath taking! I know it was a hectic day prior to the ceremony, on my part, but you were so sweet and comforting and I cant thank you enough for being you and for being so understanding, patient, and kind. My mama looked stunning as well! I loved her makeup! Im so glad our wedding was featured on Ruffled for all to see what an amazing job you did! Thank you so much!

Emily · Married on 12/14/2013

Deborah and her team did hair and make-up for my wedding and my bridal portrait. I was extremely pleased with the quality of their work, and they provided these excellent services at a price point that was competitive with other stylists located in the Austin area. Deborah was so easy to work with and extremely flexible throughout the entire planning process. Any time I had a question, she was quick to respond and her responses demonstrated her extensive knowledge about hair and make-up. Her team styled hair for my bridesmaids, my mom, the mother of the groom, my cousins, and myself. Her team also did make-up for the mothers, several bridesmaids, and myself. Her team really listened to what each girl was wanting for individual hair and make-up, and her team definitely delivered. Everyone's hair and make-up was flawless! I highly recommend Deborah and her team for any hair or make-up services needed in the Austin area.

Deborah Lira and her associates did the hair and make up for my wedding this November at Hideout on the Horseshoe in Canyon Lake, TX. Deborah did a fantastic job. I was a bit of a scatter brained bride and Deborah was so easy going with everything. We spoke on the phone and emailed multiple times but I never actually did a trial with Deborah before the wedding weekend. Let me tell you, my hair and makeup turned out absolutely gorgeous. I had 10 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and a flower girl that all needed hair and makeup services done. Throughout the day a couple other ladies added in services and Deborah just rolled with it and made time to beautify everyone. The airbrush make up was phenomenal and an absolute must have for an outdoor wedding. I cannot say enough good things about Deborah and her associates. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2013

I stumbled upon Deborah Lira on WeddingWire and I cannot begin to say how happy we were with her services. Deborah has the credentials and impressive resume, professionalism, and positive attitude my wife and I were looking for to make us (and our bridal party / parents) beautiful on our wedding day. Deborah was always extremely responsive and easy to get a hold of through emails or by phone, she was also very flexible. To top it off she actually listened to us when we explained what we wanted for our special day, and most impressively she doesn't hike her prices WAY up at the mention of the W-word. Not only did Deborah help us for our wedding but we also did a trial run the day of our engagement photos (both turned out beautifully). We live in San Francisco and happened to have a short notice trip to Texas for engagement photos and Deborah fit us in even on her day off with last minute notice! The day of our wedding Deborah and her assistant were early to arrive at our venue (The Texas Federation of Women's Clubs) and came ready to go with a plan and timeline. They did mine and my wife's hair, air brush make-up, as well as several members of our bridal party. All were beautiful.
    This woman is top notch and I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Deborah Lira's reply:

Amanda it was truly a pleasure working with you two! Best Wishes for a wonderful and blessed life together.

Erin · Married on 05/04/2013

Deborah is wonderful!! Couldn't recommend her highly enough. She did my hair, my mom's, my grandmother's, and all eight of my bridesmaids' hair. Everyone was happy!

melissa · Married on 04/13/2013

Simply put it was the prettiest day of my life! I felt beautiful!!! My hair and makeup were perfect. Deborah and her team were prompt, stayed on schedule and extremely professional yet friendly.

Heather · Married on 10/19/2013

Words cannot express how much I loved Deborah and her team! They did an incredible job on the three bridesmaids (11 yrs old, 15 yrs old, and 19 years old) finding an age appropriate look for each of them. My mother-in-law and stepmother looked amazing. I was even happy with my look and that's never happened for me before after having my hair and makeup professionally done. I'm very particular and she exceeded my expectations. They were a blast to be around all day. They kept us laughing and relaxed on a crazy, hectic day. I would definitely recommend Deborah!

Amber · Married on 05/17/2014

Deborah and her team were amazing! The airbrush makeup looked beautiful. I especially loved my hair too. I told Deborah that I wanted really soft, loose waves but she explained that she would have to make tighter curls so that they would still look decent by the end of the night. She was so right. By the time we did photos after the ceremony, the curls had loosened a bit and were gorgeous. Very romantic hair - just like I wanted. She and her team came to my house and even showed up a few minutes early and finished ahead of schedule. My bridesmaids and I had a lot of fun talking to them as well. Highly recommended!

Dana · Married on 05/28/2010

Very Flexible and willing to listen to my opinion. Whenever there was something I did not like she was very helpful in fixing it or helping me decide what I wanted to change. Outstanding - would go back for any future event, absolutely loved her. Have recommended her to friends and will continue to do so.

Nicole · Married on 10/25/2013

She was great to work with and did a wonderful job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair!

3.5

Funny and fun to work with! We did a trial run a few months before the wedding so that I could decide on a style. On the actual day, she brought a team to the venue site for me & my bridesmaids. Everyone's hair and makeup was beautiful!