About Something Beautiful Hair & Makeup

Something beautiful is an on-location hair and makeup team that specializes in weddings and special occasions.Our team of professional hair and makeup stylists are passionate and talented at what we do. We make the process easy and efficient by coming to you! No need to run around to salons and waiting around to get ready) We will go to your hotel, home or venue to get you ready. You and your bridal party can relax while our beauty team does the work. Maybe drink some mimosas and take some fun pictures; make it an experience for your already amazing day!

Our Mission

This is YOUR day, let us help make it amazing. We are truly passionate about our part in making YOUR event Something Beautiful.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Blowouts (1)
On-Site Hair (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)

I was in a wedding in May where Something Beautiful did our hair and makeup. They did such a great job that when my wedding happened in October I knew I had to use them again! They did my hair and makeup as well as hair and makeup for 4 bridesmaids, my mom, mother in law and one of our flower girls. Everyone looked fantastic and loved how their hair and makeup turned out. I did have one bridesmaid with shorter hair who initially wasn’t sure they could do much with it so wasn’t going to get it done. After some convincing she told them to just see what they could do with it and her hair turned out amazing! They were on time for the wedding and had us all done on time so I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Tattoo Coverage, Wedding Party Makeup

What a lovely, relaxing experience we had with Sarah/Something Beautiful for my Flagstaff wedding! I did a trial about a month prior to my wedding (HIGHLY recommended), and though it was well done, I decided that was not what I wanted for my wedding day. I texted Sarah with my new vision and trusted her talent for my big day. And she NAILED IT. She not only made me, the bride, look and feel gorgeous, she outdid herself on my mom and sister. Not to mention Amber and her team were GREAT throughout the planning and scheduling process. Every bride wants a responsive, communicative vendor and Something Beautiful was on the ball. A million times over I'd recommend Amber's team of professionals for your wedding. Sarah traveled to Flagstaff, was early for her 8:30am call time, and made the whole morning and early afternoon relaxing and stress free. I can only hope all brides experience something as wonderful as we did!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/7/17, 1 Review

My Photo Album

17 Photos

2923 N 67th Place, Suite #4, Scottsdale, AZ 85251   See On Map
623-910-8986 (phone)
Something Beautiful Hair & Makeup is a wedding makeup artist from phoenix servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Scottsdale, Gilbert, and Chandler. Something Beautiful Hair & Makeup is a professional hair stylist that has been part of the Phoenix wedding industry since 2008 specializing in wedding hair, bridesmaids hair, wedding makeup, bridesmaids makeup, Bridal hair stylist, Bridal makeup, Event hair, Event makeup, prom hair, prom makeup, Airbrush makeup, Wedding updos, extensions, hair color, hair cut.