20 Reviews for Something Beautiful Hair & Makeup

On-Site Hair (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
20 Something Beautiful Hair & Makeup Reviews

Sarah from Something Beautiful did my hair & makeup for my wedding and I was SO happy with her. She was so personable and fun to talk to. She made sure that my hair was exactly how I envisioned it and she is an expert with makeup. She made me look freakin AMAZING for my big day and I am so happy with the job that she did. This company was incredibly accommodating with my requests. I added services like 2 times and even added my 2 bridesmaids hair 6 weeks before my wedding day and they did not give me any trouble. They also have the cutest studio for your hair and make up trial.

Profile Picture Keegan, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Salon, Hair Trial, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup

I was in a wedding in May where Something Beautiful did our hair and makeup. They did such a great job that when my wedding happened in October I knew I had to use them again! They did my hair and makeup as well as hair and makeup for 4 bridesmaids, my mom, mother in law and one of our flower girls. Everyone looked fantastic and loved how their hair and makeup turned out. I did have one bridesmaid with shorter hair who initially wasn’t sure they could do much with it so wasn’t going to get it done. After some convincing she told them to just see what they could do with it and her hair turned out amazing! They were on time for the wedding and had us all done on time so I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Tattoo Coverage, Wedding Party Makeup

What a lovely, relaxing experience we had with Sarah/Something Beautiful for my Flagstaff wedding! I did a trial about a month prior to my wedding (HIGHLY recommended), and though it was well done, I decided that was not what I wanted for my wedding day. I texted Sarah with my new vision and trusted her talent for my big day. And she NAILED IT. She not only made me, the bride, look and feel gorgeous, she outdid herself on my mom and sister. Not to mention Amber and her team were GREAT throughout the planning and scheduling process. Every bride wants a responsive, communicative vendor and Something Beautiful was on the ball. A million times over I'd recommend Amber's team of professionals for your wedding. Sarah traveled to Flagstaff, was early for her 8:30am call time, and made the whole morning and early afternoon relaxing and stress free. I can only hope all brides experience something as wonderful as we did!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/7/17, 1 Review

Morning Amber,
I dont know how to reach Haleigh directly but would you please thank her again for a wonderful experience yesterday, and for fitting us in before she had to go to work (and of course with 2 days notice). She was phenomenal, did amazing work and made the process so fun and relaxing. My hair was fab, and my daughter Jennah the bride, was glowing. Her hair and makeup lasted all night and she was stunning. I hope Haleigh can post some pics that she took and we will share some with you once we see them from the photographer.
Again, awesome service in a stressful time and Haleigh made it an excellent experience.

Stacey DeVoll

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thr girls did an amazing job on our hair and makeup! They made all of us look beautiful and they were personable and fun to be around on a stressful day.

Profile Picture User7752297, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Could not have been anymore perfect fit for my wedding! She made sure my look was perfect and exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! Would highly recommend Something Beautiful. Such a good experience and my hair and makeup look great in our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

If you're someone who feels anxious getting your hair/makeup done and you just need a little reassurance, I highly recommend this provider. The results turned out beautifully, and Amber and her team made me feel so welcome and comfortable. I highly recommend this provider.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amber was amazing and made me look absolutely beautiful on my big day! All of my bridesmaids were equally as gorgeous as well as my mom. I appreciated all of the time she took! Her assistant was just as good as her and it was fun that she knew my hairstylist. Amber made sure that I looked the way I wanted. I don't wear makeup on a day to day basis just special occasions. I really appreciated that Amber did not put too much makeup on me or make me look completely different than usual.

Profile Picture Alice, 1/28/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Coloring, Haircuts, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Amber & team were amazing! I was a little last minute on booking hair and makeup for me and 5 bridesmaids and Amber made sure that it all happened perfectly! She fit me in for a trial before I headed back home (I live in NYC), made sure that I loved my look, and worked with me to make sure everyone had perfect curls going out the door! Great team and great to work with! The girls showed up early and ready to go the day of- nothing to worry about!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amber and her team are absolutely phenomenal. I am so glad we found her for my wedding day. Not only did she make all of us look amazing, but she is also the sweetest stylist I have ever met! I could not have asked for a more perfect hair and makeup team for my special day :)

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amber and her team did my hair and makeup for my sister's wedding and I couldn't imagine everything turning out more perfect than it did! Everyone looked stunning and they were all so receptive to the different looks everyone was going for. I'm a broke college kid but it was well worth the money for the quality of the hair and makeup. Asya was adorable and got so excited with the makeup and with how everything was looking and made me feel so excited and beautiful!! Honestly so so so impressed by the professionalism and how kind they all were! Will definitely recommend this team to anybody who needs anything done for a special day!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amber is amazing! She did the hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding party and they loved it! We received so many compliments from guests about how great everyone looked and the hairstyles and makeup lasted all night without and problems!
She is professional, kind and reasonably priced!
Amber even stayed in the hotel room for us to wait for our videographer to come pick up some equipment he left in our room because we had to leave.
She will recommend styles of hair and makeup if you don't know what you want but ultimately does whatever you decide! I highly recommend Amber without hesitation.

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Something Beautiful was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. Not to mention all of the months leading up to it! Amber and her team were so professional and knowledgeable in helping me achieve the look I had always dreamed about having on my wedding. Amber is a true artist when it comes to hair and makeup. I visited her salon frequently during the planning months, because I could tell her talent in stylizing Brides was a sure thing. And she certainly was. Looking back on that day, and at all of my wedding pictures, Amber helped me feel so calm and confident. She perfected my hair and makeup better than I dreamed of. My Bridesmaids and all the Mothers that Amber and her team styled also looked absolutely beautiful. It was a picture perfect wedding day with Amber and her team there. My whole wedding party is so grateful that we chose Something Beautiful.

Profile Picture Aimee, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon

Amber is fantastic! She was on time, efficient and does excellent work. She was so nice and we weren't rushing to get ready because she managed time so well. She did a great job with my friends' up-do's as well as managing my long hair. I loved the make-up and she was able to do exactly what I had asked for! Because she was so great, a few of my friends have even used her for their weddings and I've had the same awesome experience every time (3 different weddings). I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Amber was very easy to work with! I wasn't loving my initial hairstyle after we did the trail run. I got a little nervous about it on the wedding day and she could tell. She found something that I loved and didn't push the original idea! She also was really flexible about our location. We had a Flagstaff wedding and she got a great crew together who showed up nice and early to have us all ready for pictures by noon!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Easy to work with and just a fun person to be around!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amber was absolutely fantastic. She worked with me to help me select extensions, something I knew absolutely nothing about. She also worked with our super insane tight schedule (along with tough hair styles) for 7 people having hair and make up done. She also returned to our venue to do our touch ups. Everyone looked amazing and I received numerous compliments about my hair and make up. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Extensions, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Amber was great! The system to pay was easy to use, so making a payment was no problem. Her make-up & hair stylists (Monique and Shelby) were on time, personable, and flexible. We were ahead of schedule so they did a few other girls eye makeup.

Profile Picture Shay, 6/2/17, 4 Reviews