All Dolled Up

Austin, TX View map Visit website

All Dolled Up LLC is a premier bridal hair and beauty salon in Austin, Texas. This team of experienced cosmetologists led by owner Livia Pope provides an intimate salon experience you won’t get anywhere else. Backed by hundreds of Texas brides, this salon provides a once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience you’ll be glad you had before the ceremony. Look and feel your very best with hair and makeup artistry from these beauty experts.

All Dolled Up offers hairstyling and makeup applications for weddings and events of all kinds. Livia and her stylists can serve the bride and up to 20 wedding party members per event. They use airbrush makeup for a lasting, camera-ready finish to your makeup. They also offer professional hairstyling, from gorgeous updos to glamorous down styles.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Hollis
    Hollis Married on 01/09/2022

Very talented!

We used All Dolled Up ATX for our wedding in January 2022. They responded so quickly and were wonderful to work with. They were able to accommodate all of our requests & willing to work with us when we had changes. Alex did my hair & makeup, and she did such an amazing job! The airbrush makeup looked flawless and my rose gold eye makeup was so pretty. She was so fun to work with! And the owner, Livia, is so great. She displayed amazing customer service and is super sweet. She truly does care about all of her customers & artists experiences! I would definitely recommend this company as they can handle large wedding groups without any issues!
  • Mayra
    Mayra Married on 11/27/2021

Wow! They made us look great!

They were amazing rockstars. They did an amazing job on hair and makeup for 10+ ladies and finished early. Everyone complimented on my make up and my hair. I honestly was so happy on how beautiful we all looked. They were so flexible with me, this was important because I was from out of town.
    Thank you, for making me look so good, oh and they also made the groom look hotter than he already is.
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn B. Married on 10/16/2021

The very best hair and makeup artists

I highly recommend All Dolled Up makeup and hair artists. Livia and her team are very easy to work with and their online planning tools are great to make your vision become real! Alex was my artist for my trial and wedding day. She arrived early on my wedding day in the country and was able to do hair and makeup for seven girls in a short amount of time. ADU was able to add more services about a week before my wedding and they communicated well with me the entire time. The airbrush makeup feels very comfortable all day and Alex made sure to choose flattering makeup colors and styles for all of my wedding party. She helped me calm down and touched up my makeup right before the wedding and took her time making each of us feel very beautiful. Weddings can be a bit stressful and chaotic but Alex was so calm and on point the entire time! Thank you for making it the greatest day of my life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

72 photos · 02/22/2019
  • Stacy & Michael
    44 photos · 11/10/2018

Cakes ROCK!!! Cakes ROCK!!! Wedding Cakes

I got to experience the awesomeness of All Dolled Up firsthand last week, when they did my hair for a formal event. I came in looking like hell in a baseball cap, with my wild natural mane of hair, & within just a few minutes they had transformed my mess into a gorgeous style of soft curls & glamour to match my gown. Highly recommended & fun to work with! And oh by the way, that night they also won the 'Glammy' industry award for Austin's favorite Hair & Makeup Artist!

Heart of Texas Ranch Heart of Texas Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

All dolled up has handled the makeup for many wedding at my venue as well as makeup for several of our photo shoots we have done. What can I say? The brides and their attendants have all looked AMAZING! Livia is a true artist with an eye for detail. Look over her portfolio, you will be amazed.

Malleret Designs Malleret Designs Wedding Planners

I love Livia's works. She is amazing and all my brides are very happy with her services. I highly recommend Livia and Brooke for your hair and makeup for all your special events.

Austin Austin, TX, 78752
Location of (All Dolled Up)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding