All Dolled Up Reviews

All Dolled Up 5
All Dolled Up 6
All Dolled Up 7

Courtney · Married on 06/26/2019

Livia and All Dolled Up are amazing. She did the makeup for my wedding yesterday for me and my 4 bridesmaids. I was blown away by the quality and results of the makeup! Everything was perfect and I could not have asked for better results. Livia and her team were so professional, easy to work with and super sweet! I have never felt as beautiful as I did during my wedding yesterday!
    I would recommend Livia and All Dolled Up to anyone for anything!
    Thank you so much for making our day so very special!

Sent on 10/22/2017

All Dolled Up's reply:

Hi Courtney, Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. We love that you loved the airbrush makeup and felt extra gorgeous on your day!! We can't wait to share your beautiful photos!

Christi · Married on 10/28/2017

I was just a random wedding guest and the wedding was in Austin (live in Houston). I am a person that does not wear makeup and I barely fix my hair. I was talking/scheduling with Livia who was amazing at responding and trying to find someone to do just my makeup/hair since I was not a whole wedding party. Livia managed to squeeze me into their super tight wedding schedule. I was assigned Stephanie for my amazing magical artist.... that girl can whip up a classic updo/makeup in literally an hour. I have no idea how she did but Stephanie did. I got so many compliments on the way to the wedding, at the wedding and on the way back to the hotel. I highly recommend if you want high quality work and peeps who really care about you. I was so impressed with all dolled up in their professionalism to their work... I really did feel all dolled up. ^.^ thank you for making me feel so amazing. - Christi Evans

Sent on 11/12/2017
    All Dolled Up 11
    All Dolled Up 12
    All Dolled Up 13
    All Dolled Up 14
    All Dolled Up 15
    All Dolled Up 16

All Dolled Up's reply:

Hi Christi, it was great working with you and I am so glad we were able to fit you in last minute! Stephanie is awesome & said she had a fun time doing your styling. Thanks for adding photos, you really did look great! Let us know if you ever need beauty services when you're in town and we will come get you "dolled up"!

Lindsay · Married on 09/25/2017

I could not be happier with the All Dolled Up team: Aneysa, Brandy and Livia are truly talented!! Their airbrush makeup made me completely flawless low flawless!!! I looked like a celebrity all night even through and crying and sweating!! I don’t know how they did it!! Also, I was blessed with the crazy thick hair that doesn’t want to hold curls, but somehow they got my hair to have that wavy look straight out of the movies and it held all night! It was magical!!! I got the best pictures I’ve ever had from that night at the gala! These ladies are worth their weight in gold!! Highly recommend!!!

All Dolled Up 17

Dori · Married on 09/15/2017

Livia and Brandy did an amazing job with my hair and air brush make up for a head shot session I had a few weeks ago. I do not wear a ton of make up and my hair style is simple. They did a great job of taking my simple look up MANY notches. I didn't even recognize myself! They transformed my natural self into a professional and elegant look! They were down to earth, approachable and great listeners! Studio is close to my house, so that was a bonus!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    All Dolled Up 18

Addison · event on 06/27/2017

Not only have I photographed alongside Livia with All Dolled Up, but I have also hired her to do my own makeup/hair for special events. She is fantastic, super talented, and her personality is charming. It's wonderful to hand a professional your ideas and see them create something even better than what you imagined for yourself. I continue to recommend All Dolled Up to every bride I work with. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • F

Fayruz · event on 06/10/2017

Thanks to my dear friend Terri I discovered Livia and All Dolled Up. Let me say that seeing my friend always look impeccable and wondering how she does it led me to try for myself! So now for several big events and also for our Team headshots we went to Liv and her colleague Brandy. Each time they nailed it! Easygoing but so on point and helpful. They have come to me at my home and on site at a hotel and made getting ready such a breeze. My makeup lasted through the event and even into the next day. Craaaaaazzzzzyyy but so so good. For the LLS Man and Woman of the Year Fundraising Gala we had Brandy come to our hotel suite and she nailed it for 3 of us. Wowza! We all felt like princesses. An absolute joy to work with Liv and her team!

• F

Fayruz · Married on 06/10/2017

All Dolled Up 19
    All Dolled Up 20

Jenny · Married on 05/12/2017

I had an amazing experience with All Dolled Up! Alicia did my makeup and hair for my engagement shoot and my wedding day. We got married in the spring in Austin so I went with airbrush makeup so that it wouldn’t melt off in the heat and it was AMAZING!! Not only did my wedding day makeup and hair look perfect, but after 3 hours of hiking and moving around a state park for our engagement photos it still looked flawless- top quality for sure! I often am nervous about getting my makeup done because I’m multiracial and my skin tone can be hard to match but Livia matched the airbrush foundation perfectly. She also made my bridesmaids look beautiful and everyone loved her work.

Sent on 12/23/2017
    All Dolled Up 27
    All Dolled Up 28
  • I

Inez · Married on 04/22/2017

Livia didn't just put makeup on my face, she airbrushed my face like an artist on canvas! She took one look at me and knew exactly how to make me my most beautiful. I was surprised at how little time it took but I looked stunning and the airbrush makeup lasted so long, I looked perfect the next day when I woke up!

Sent on 01/12/2016

haya · Married on 03/26/2017

Absolutel
    y loved my experience with alldolled up atx! Everything I requested was accomplished by the artists, my trial was amazing and I'm so happy to have selected alldolledup to be my glam team on my big day :)

Julie · Married on 12/10/2016

Livia and her team are amazing! I emailed for quotes for my December wedding and it was such a breeze. They were able to cater the quote depending on how many ladies I wanted to get makeup done for. I didn't choose the hair option, but they were fine with that. I did my homework and showed Livia what I wanted for my makeup look and showed her during my trial run. I am SO glad I did the trial run because the looks I thought I had wanted.... were NOT what I wanted!

The day of the wedding, Livia showed up early - she's amazing! And she got started with myself, 2 bridesmaids, and my mom. I ended up changing what I wanted for my makeup look and she made me look phenomenal. I have vitiligo on my face and her airbrush makeup covered it up... You couldn't even tell! The makeup was natural and looked beautiful. I wish I could have Livia do my makeup everyday! Hah!

I highly, HIGHLY recommend All Dolled Up for special occasions. Livia is AWESOME!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Caroline · Married on 10/28/2016

The best wedding company you could ever dream of .

Barbara · Married on 10/07/2016

We hired ALL DOLLED UP for our daughter's wedding at Ranch Austin in October, 2016...We all absolutely LOVED these incredible ladies who literally dolled us up - ESP the Bride, the Moms, and the Bridesmaids! We were honored to have Livia, the owner, and her assistant, Kate, perform miracles on our hair and make-up!! But not only are they incredibly gifted in their hair and make-up expertise, but they are exceptionally enthusiastic, encouraging, and engaging young women! It's like they were the BEST beginning to the BEST DAY EVER for our Beautiful Bride! They made all of us feel beautiful and they especially made our Bride feel like the Queen she already is! I HIGHLY recommend ALL DOLLED UP - and the icing on the cake is their Admin person, Amy, who was so helpful, responsive to all questions/concerns, and as enthusiastic as lovely Livia and Kate! CHOOSE 'ALL DOLLED UP"!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Kenzie · Married on 10/01/2016

All Dolled Up was amazing on my wedding day! They came to us and my bridesmaids and I had a blast jamming out to great music, getting to know our stylists, and getting "all dolled up"! Livia, Natasha, and Brandy did such a beautiful job with our hair and make up. Livia paid such detail to my look and made sure I was 100% satisfied! Love, love, love these girls!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Leslie · Married on 05/14/2016

The girls did an awesome job!! I cried so many times throughout the night and my makeup stayed flawless.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/12/2016

I was blessed to have Livia doll me up for my rehearsal dinner and wedding day. I have been in pageantry my entire life, and am used to having artists do my hair and makeup. Livia was far beyond any artist that I have had work with me before. The airbrush makeup was flawless..in fact, when I look back at my wedding photos I'm thinking how there were literally NO flaws with my makeup, it almost looks edited on! Aside from how great my hair and makeup were, Livia is just a sweet and genuine person. She is obviously passionate about her work and that's what makes a company great. I would recommend her to any and everyone who has a special event coming up.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Natalia · Married on 05/07/2016

Livia is a joy to work with. I was a maid of honor in my best friends wedding where All Dolled Up managed our makeup and hair (also did the bouquets which were fabulous!) Their professionalism is stellar and Livia's talent for style and makeup are amazing. All Dolled Up is willing to do what it takes to satisfy their clients. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family and anyone else planning an event that needs inspiration and enthusiasm to fulfill a vision!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/25/2016

All Dolled Up was amazing to work with. Liv and her team did my bridal hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and my wedding day. They also did all 6 of my bridesmaids. They were so flexible and accommodating. They arrived on time and very well prepared with everything they needed. They are warm, welcoming and friendly. They know how to make a bride feel beautiful. We had so much fun getting ready and laughing together. They engaged with my whole bridal party and made everyone feel comfortable. They do an amazing job with airbrush makeup. My makeup lasted all day and all night. They will give you exactly what you are looking for but also put in great suggestions from experience. I felt beautiful but still natural, not overdone. I was so happy one of my best friends recommended them to me. I was a very "everything done last minute" type of bride and they were so accommodating! Thank you All Dolled Up for helping make my day so special. I hope to use you again in the future for something :)

Sent on 11/17/2016

Alura · Married on 04/02/2016

Working with Livia and her team was so much fun! I feel like I have really gotten to know Livia and I'm so thankful she took the time to get to know me and understand what my vision was for wedding day. I had several trials and Livia never got upset if I was unhappy about something. She always took note and made sure everything was perfect on wedding day. Natasha and Kate were the other 2 stylists at my wedding and all of the girls LOVED their hair and makeup! Everyone looked amazing and I'm so happy I chose All Dolled Up!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Amberley · Married on 03/12/2016

Natahsa and Liv are amazing at what they do! Liv is very professional, and quick to respond to all my emails, and questions. She also did an amazing job with my hair and make up for my boudoir shoot! Natasha did my make up for my engagement photos, and my wedding. Each time she did a perfect job! If I would notice something I wanted done differently, she was happy to fix it. They don't know unless you tell them! Once the few spots were fixed, I looked and felt flawless! Natasha and Brandy also did all of my bridesmaids, each of them looked gorgeous! They also did my grandma, who never does her hair or make up... my goodness I've never seen her look so beautiful! One of the first things my new husband said after the ceremony was, "I'm so glad you look like you, and you look beautiful." Natasha did so good making me look natural, yet adding the little bit of glam that I love. You will not regret hiring All Dolled Up for your wedding!

Sent on 03/23/2016

amanda · Married on 11/07/2015

Whitney and Brandy were so awesome, they did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids. One of my bridesmaids was a bit difficult but they still stayed professional and tried to accommodate her with happy upbeat attitudes. They bring good vibes and just did a great job.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Kaylee · Married on 10/17/2015

I had a wonderful experience with All Dolled Up for my wedding! Livia was wonderful to work with and was always willing to answer my many questions. They made sure we could all get our makeup and hair done with time to spare before the ceremony. We didn't feel rushed and we were all able to enjoy ourselves and take lots of bridesmaid pictures beforehand. We had three stylists and they all did a fantastic job! I felt absolutely beautiful for my wedding and highly recommend using them!

Sent on 02/18/2016

So incredibly happy with the results from All Dolled Up!! Livia did my trial and we had a blast. She gave me the perfect look on the first try. Then, on the wedding day she brough Natasha and Kate with her. They were so much fun and SUPER talented!!! They did hair styles for each girl based on pictures my party brought with them (each girl had a different style). Then, the airbrush make-up was a hit. This team is reliable, experienced, and easy to get along with. I would highly recommend All Dolled Up ATX to anyone considering hair/makeup for their big day :)

Sent on 10/19/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/30/2015

Livia Pope at All Dolled Up ATX came highly recommended by the bridal salon where I purchased my wedding dress, and I could not have been happier with my experience. Livia is not only exceptional at her artistry, but she is a delightful person. From the moment I walked in her door for my make-up trial, I felt as though we had known each other for years. She was warm, easy to talk to, and very interested in knowing about me. I left her chair feeling as though I had made a new friend. I wear make-up daily, but it's not something I know much about, and I am very resistant to making big changes or bold statements. I wanted a look that would be soft and classic, last all day in the late-August Texas heat and humidity, and show up well in pictures. Livia listened well to what I envisioned for my make-up and created a beautiful look that was perfect for my wedding (and she did the same for my mom and bride's maids). One amazing quality about Livia that I didn't know to look for when I hired her was that her personality is exactly what you want with you while you are getting ready on your wedding day. She is efficient and professional but at the same time easy going and calm. She brings a joy and peace to the room that was so valuable. Her positive demeanor helped keep me calm on this very important day, and not only that, she gave me a very encouraging pep talk about marriage before she left, which was so sweet. Hiring Livia was such a great decision, and I would do it all over again!

Sent on 10/26/2015