BeYoutiful Hair Salon

Belton, TX View map Visit website

BeYoutiful Hair Salon is a wedding beauty business based in Belton, Texas, operated and owned by lead hairstylist Nory and her team of beauticians. Graduating from beauty school in 1996, Nory devoted her time to learning and developing new skills before embarking on her lifelong dream to open a salon. Initially established in 2013, the salon boasts a unique collective of hairstylists, makeup artists, and beauty technicians all striving to deliver high-quality services. Passionate about all things beauty, the team pride themselves on their professionalism and the personalized care every to-be-wed receives once they walk through the door.

BeYoutiful Hair Salon offers all-inclusive beauty treatments and hair-and-makeup services for clients preparing for their wedding day. To-be-weds can book in-salon treatments such as sunless tanning and discuss their preferred styles and beauty vision through consultation trials. Packages include on-location hair styling and makeup application for the whole wedding party on the morning of the big day.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned
3.5
  • Shelby
    Shelby M. Married on 04/09/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Beautiful work!!

Taylor did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding!
  • America
    America G. Married on 03/20/2022
    2 out of 5 rating

Time Management

I was happy with my hair and make up as the bride. She captured what I wanted and I felt beautiful. The stylist was very talented and friendly.

I am only giving them 3 stars as a business because I feel like they set the stylist up for failure. We booked services for 3 people (bride, MOB, and another relative) hair and make up for 2, and hair for one.

I was worried about the timeline they allotted, so I actually moved our appointment back an hour. I don’t know if management decided to only provide ONE stylist for 3 customers on a 2 hr window OR if there was a lack of stylists available for that day. Either way, it was awkward for them two to wait for over an hour for services while I was being worked on.

We ended up being over half an hour late. She had to rush through my mom’s hair which I had to redo once we got to the venue, and rushed through her make up. My aunts hair do was done quickly as well as we were already 30 min late.

I don’t think it was fair to the stylist and it definitely put stress on me as the bride since we needed to be on a timeline to arrive for the ceremony. Not to mention that it wasn’t enjoyable to watch our stylist stress about finishing up on time and rush through something that was meant to be enjoyable for all of us.

BeYoutiful Hair Salon's reply:

Hi America,
    Thank you for your review!
    First off, we would like to thank you for allowing us to be part of your big day and apologize for your experience.

Being since we are closed on Sundays, when we receive a wedding contract for a Sunday wedding it is solely a volunteer basis. Given that we only had less than a month to have a set team, Grace was the one stylist available. We don't force our team to work on their day off since we understand that is taking from their time with family.

Yes, we were short staffed, but we wanted to make sure you had somebody to take care of you. Again, we apologize and hope the rest of your day was amazing!

Sincerely,
    BeYOUtiful Salon
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

108 North Main Street Belton, TX, 76513
254-939-7499
Location of (BeYoutiful Hair Salon)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding