Davis Paperie Reviews

4 | Del Mar, CA

4 Reviews for Davis Paperie

Kim · Married on 09/23/2017

I am so thrilled to have worked with Meaghan of Davis Paperie. She completely understood my vision and created an invitation suite that perfectly embodied what our big day will be. Meaghan not only created what I had in mind but also gave a great creative perspective when I wasn't sure what would look best. Meaghan was extremely responsive and communicated clearly all via email making the process very smooth. I have been getting amazing feedback from all our guests saying how much they love our invitations. They are beautiful and high-quality for a reasonable price. Thank you Davis Paperie <3

Sent on 07/23/2017

Karen · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Davis Paperie was such a treat. My fiance and I have very dissimilar styles and I wanted our Save the Dates to somehow represent us both. DP stayed attentive through countless rounds of edits from a indecisive couple and delivered amazing work. We've gotten so many compliments. My favorite: "I hate most wedding stationary, but yours is beautiful. I'm going to keep this one."

Sent on 12/09/2016

Davis Paperie's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and Ben on your save the dates! I had such a blast coming up with some out of the box concepts for you both. I look forward to working on your wedding invitation suite with you guys!!!

Miranda · Married on 06/30/2017

Meghan did a fantastic job with our custom wedding invitations! She was so patient with all of my ideas, edits, and any questions or concerns that I had. She was amazing with changing the design, wording, and colors until she found the perfect combination that we absolutely loved. We are over the moon with our invitations, they came out so elegant and conveyed the theme we were looking for (rustic, beach destination wedding). Our order shipped promptly, no complaints about quality on invitations or printing. She even mailed us a few samples to show what the invitation is supposed to look like. I highly recommend Davis Paperie if you're looking for reasonably priced invitations! We will definitely be ordering from Davis Paperie again!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Davis Paperie's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Miranda! I'm so glad you and Nick are happy with your wedding invitations, I really loved working with you both and am thrilled with how the suite came out myself. I wish you both all the happiness in the world!

Christine · Married on 02/14/2017

I ordered beautiful stationery for my daughter from Davis Paperie. Meaghan not only helped me design the perfect card, taking all of my ideas into account, but the order was turned around quickly and most importantly easily and professionally! I can't wait to order more stationery in the future. The quality cannot be beat!!

Sent on 09/27/2017