Bryan Swisher Photography Reviews

10 | Charlotte, NC

10 Reviews for Bryan Swisher Photography

Sasha · Married on 08/17/2014

Omg I cannot thank him more for being so professional, creative and just a wonderful vendor to work with!!! My pictures came out better then I could even imagine and I credit it all to Bryan!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Renee · Married on 09/27/2013

I was married yesterday, 9-27-13, and I LOVED all my vendors, but I think the most important vendor on your wedding day is your photographer. My mom recommended Bryan to me thru a friend of hers. She would not stop asking me if I met with Bryan Swisher. Finally, I did. Look no further, he is your ONLY choice. We looked at 3 photographers, and he was light years ahead of the other two in creativity, professionalism, flexibility, and speed. By speed, I mean he can come up with some AMAZING shots on the spot that will truly blow you away. He is pricey for my budget but WORTH every single penny. Your guests will have no idea that he is there; he is not intrusive in any way. He is so confident in his work, and incredibly charming and genuine. When you see his photo albums that he creates, you will not believe what he can do. My fiance wanted to try another photographer due to price, but we both decided that his professionalism and his immense creativity tipped the scales in his favor. I am OVERJOYED with my choice. Bryan, you are amazing, and I am so grateful that you spent a little extra time to get all of my reception shots. You took all the pictures we asked for and much more.
    I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE WEDDING PICTURES!! THANKS SO MUCH!! Renee & Bryan

Sent on 09/28/2013

Erin · Married on 06/08/2013

I can't say enough about my experience working with Bryan. I met with several photographers before selecting him and it was a no brainer. My fiancé trusted my decision since he wasn't able to attend the meet and greet and he was thrilled too.

Bryan is very thorough, very attentive to what types of pictures we wanted and took the most fabulous photos. We had 10 kids in our wedding and he was awesome with them.

I would highly recommend Bryan, a very talented guy and fun to work with!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2012

My husband and I were referred to Bryan Swisher by friends, and it was the best decision we could've made. Our wedding photos were one of the most important things to me, personally, and I met with many photographers throughout our 18 months of being engaged. Many photographers were either out of budget, or so cheap that it made me nervous to book with them! I also had quite a few people tell me that my timeline for the wedding day would make it impossible to get the pictures I wanted. We did not want to see each other before the ceremony, and we only had an hour in between the ceremony and the reception to take photos together. Bryan was the first one to confidently say that he could get every picture I wanted in any time frame I gave him, and he did. Our pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL. His style is amazing, and he is so personable - everyone at the wedding enjoyed working with him. Most of the time, and specifically during the ceremony, no one even noticed he was there!!! I think that is incredibly important; I've been to weddings where the photographer has been in the way, or really obnoxious. He fit right into our day with our wedding party, families, and friends. We had all of our photos within 10 days of the wedding, and we're already starting to build our album! His services are affordable, and he does not pressure you to buy an album. In fact, you pay for the album after the wedding and do not have to commit to buying one before the wedding. That was something very unique. He was very attentive and responsive to our needs before and during the wedding. I would GLADLY recommend him to any bride who is in need of an amazing photographer all around.

Sent on 04/09/2012

Anne · Married on 07/22/2011

Bryan is an excellent photographer, very responsive, and has great prices! We did our engagement session first to get to know him and his style. Our pictures were ready within 4 days or so for each shoot and Bryan was very open as to when they would be available. We are so fortunate to have these beautiful photos to carry forward for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Katie · Married on 10/30/2010

Bryan is a great photographer, and very easy to work with. He takes suggestions well and can come up with great ideas for shots right on the spot. I had complete confidence in him photographing my wedding because he had done a friend's wedding already, so I had seen his work. Let him know what shots are important to you and Bryan will make sure to get them. By the time we were back from our honeymoon about a week after the wedding the photos were ready to go online! I have received so many compliments on the photos, and also on what a nice guy Bryan was!

Sent on 01/14/2011
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 07/25/2009

Bryan was so easy to work with. His studio is in Chicago (near downtown). Bryan took our engagement photo's which came out great. (See our picture) We returned from our honeymoon and he already had our photo's on a cd and ready to post on a website for guest to view. He was quick and we didn't even notice him at the reception because he was so professional and didn't bother us. The wedding photo's look straight out of a magazine. Everyone has been calling to tell us how beautiful they are. His visions are great and his work is fantastic! Worth every penny!!! We can't wait to get our Italian wedding album.

Sent on 08/12/2009

Bryan was a joy to work with. Prior to the wedding I had sent him multiple shot I had seen of the style I was looking for. He picked that up right away! We received all of our photos back almost a week to the day after the wedding. I would recommend Bryan to anyone planning their wedding in the Chicago land area!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Alieta · Married on 01/27/2007

Bryan was very easy to work with and professional. His work turned out great. We are extremely pleased with our wedding photos and being able to get a CD with all of the photos afterward as well. I highly recommend him and am actually the 3rd in a line of referrals that has now continued on to my friend using him next month.

Sent on 02/19/2008

Christina · Married on 10/05/2013

We loved everything about Bryan and his photographs of our wedding. On our wedding day it downpoured and Bryan was still able to keep everyone energized, focused and having fun with his creativity at our wedding shoot. We were in communication with him for a year and a half between our engagement pictures, wedding photos and creation of our wedding album. He was consistently polite, responsive and professional in every correspondence to us. He did several renditions of wedding albums for us to look at, and made revisions as we requested so that we would be 100% happy with it. We are so thrilled to have been fortunate enough to work with Bryan!

Sent on 02/14/2014