Bride's Corral Reviews

8 | Livermore, CA

8 Reviews for Bride's Corral

I LOVED Bride's Corral! They were so helpful, nice and friendly and VERY reasonable! I bought my wedding dress and we rented all our tux's from Bride's Corral. Everything went perfect except my dad's shirt which was a bit to short, but they got it there the next day and plenty of time for my wedding. We had such a good experience that one of my BFF's got her dress here and also rented their tux's for their wedding next month! Highly recommend them.

Attentive staff! Very personal experience. They encouraged me to try as much as I liked even the princess ball gowns I knew I wouldn't wear to get it out of my system! Patient and worked with my budget.

• Michael

Michael · Married on 05/25/2014

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....Love my dress, Love the Service I received from Irene and Isabella, Loved the care and attention. Bride's if you truly value customer service and want a place that understands a bride's needs, then you want to go to Bride's Corral. I tried on dresses at a few other vendors and they were by far the best in customer service, friendliness, and overall understanding of a bride's needs. My dress came within the time they stated, it was in great care until the day I picked it up. My alterations were perfect and I couldn't be happier. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND BRIDE'S CORRAL.

Sharon · Married on 05/16/2004

The day I went to pick out my dress with my mom was supposed to be special. I flew out to California (I live in Colorado). We thought we'd try to save money and drive out to David's Bridal. Bad idea. Not only was the place way too crowded on a Saturday (we would have had to wait in lines for dressing rooms), but the dresses they carried in plus sizes were ugly to say the least. I tried a couple on and was mortified. I thought I would have to settle for some matronly looking sheet. Then my mom suggested we head back to Livermore and try the Bride's Corral. I thought she was nuts. I thought we'd be paying a lot more and have a lot less selection. Boy was I wrong. We got there and the saleslady was extremely helpful. She found me the perfect dress for my figure after the first try. It was a beautiful dress that fit perfectly (well not post-wedding since I've lost weight). Anyway, she was able to help us out with the dress, the stuff underneath that poofs out the skirt, and the veil - all within an hour. I was so happy. I would recommend this place for weddings and proms. Don't waste your time going to some bargain wedding department store setting. Make your day special at this wedding boutique.

• Kathy

Kathy · Married on 09/26/2009

I highly recommend this place. The sale associates have been there 30+ years and know what they're doing. I had gone into the store undecided about a handful of dresses I had found online. Being a size 16 I was 100% against a strapless dress so my sales lady started pulling dresses off the rack that were similar to my pictures. I ended up not liking any of them and was depressed and discouraged. My salesperson told me that she had a dress in mind that she wanted me to try on. She disappeared and returned with the most beautiful, strapless dress I had ever seen. I was hesitate to try it on because it was strapless but in my desperation I did. Wow, not only was the dress gorgeous but it also made me look about 50 pounds lighter! Of course, I bought the dress! I felt like a Princess the day of my wedding and relive that day every time I look at my wedding pictures. I can't thank her enough for fitting me in the perfect dress.
    Kathy

Deana · Married on 09/13/2008

3.5

This shop has been good to me since day one. I was in a wedding 2 years ago and we bought our bridesmaid dresses at there. They treated me like a real person and were great. I remember making a mental note for when I got engaged, I would come back to this store to look for my dress. From the outside, the building looks a little run down, and there's nothing special inside in the way of decor either. However, they have a ton of dresses and let you try on as many as you wish. I went to a number of bridal shops, and no one made me feel more like a bride than this place. My dress was reasonably priced and ALL the staff members were great. Every time I came and left, I received a hug. I liked this place so much, we ended up getting our bridesmaid dresses and the mother of the bride dress here as well. All of the dresses, mine included, were amazing. It is definitely worth it for you to stop in and check this place out.

Stacy · Married on 09/03/2005

4.2

I was very pleased with this "hole in the wall" place, after dealing with the mega super stores and overpriced botiques, this was a great find. Unlike some other places, I was allowed to rumage through the entire inventory, and the staff their was honest and helpful. I also did alterations here which came out great.

Jessica · Married on 03/03/2007

1.0
      1.5

I got my dress, shoes, veil, and jewelry from the Bride's Corral all in one day within one hour and I only spent 1100.00! In that respect it was great, but after that day things went south. Each time I went back for alterations the seamstress was disinterested and border-line rude with me. They lost my slip, and tried to say that I had taken it home when I didn't. AND I had to special ordered my shoes in an ivory color to match my dress, but they arrived two days before the wedding in stark white!! There was nothing they could do, so I wore the shoes in the wrong color. If you're really on a tight budget it might be worth putting up with the abuse, but if you can afford it, I would recommend going elsewhere. Consider the extra money spent as an investment in your sanity.