Bridal Galleria Reviews

40 Reviews for Bridal Galleria

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Ceudi

Ceudi · Married on 03/25/2017

They have exceptional service and amazing dresses!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Bridal Galleria was great. My Bridal Consultant was patient and let me try on so many great dresses. I didn't end up buying a dress from this store but I would definitely recommend it to our brides. A large selection and really great service.

Sent on 12/14/2015

So happy that I got my dress here! The woman that helped me during my first time here was amazing! She stayed within my budget and brought me dresses that fit my body type and my wedding style. She did not try to sell me something I couldn't afford and was honest with everything. She made fun for my mom, brother, and my MOHs.

My dress was exactly what I wanted and I fell in love with it. They take their time and make sure they don't waste any of YOUR TIME on a dress you know and feel is not for you.

My first dress fitting was 2 hours and not because my dress needing much altering but because they are just that thorough. At my second fitting it fit like a glove!!! Everything about it was just right. When I picked it up it was steamed and waiting for me in its bag 2 days before my wedding ;)

Sent on 10/11/2015

Aryan · Married on 04/04/2015

I Loved my experience here. The staff was awesome, friendly, honest, and had such a great attitude. The salon is so peaceful and designed beautifully! I Loved working with Grace, Jean, and Kim they helped me so much in this amazing exciting time of my life!! I appreciate there hard work and exceeding my expectation!! Any changes I wanted didn't seem to be a problem but rather accommodated and I honestly LOVED that because at the end of the day I would hate to work with harsh and strong personalities rather than with people who are genuine, kind, great hearted and honest ! I also added to the dress with my personal touch and it enhanced the my look that was important and they made it happen! My Berta dress was STUNNING !!!!!

Thank you !!

Sent on 04/12/2015
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/19/2014

Bridal Galleria is the best bridal store by far! All of the people that work there are so friendly and helpful. Last week I walked in without an appointment and was able to try on my dress and sample tons of jewelry and sashes. They are always honest about what looks best without just trying to make money. They would rather tell me something doesn't look good then make commission on sales. The women are so sweet and I can talk to them about anything. Every experience at the store is positive and fun. Also the quality of their dresses and accessories are the best! I would highly recommend this store to anyone! :)

Sent on 06/20/2014

Shonna was amazing to work with! I had a wonderful experience working with her!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Anne · Married on 04/05/2014

THE place to go for your gown because of their huge selection of unique and timeless gowns, friendly and knowledgeable consultants and flexible scheduling. I loved my experience... And so appreciative of their patient approach when I held off on buying after my first visit. Can't wait for my fittings.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Mariya · Married on 04/04/2014

I purchased a sample sale gown from Bridal Galleria. I had an absolutely amazing experience. I came into the store looking to try on dresses, some of which were for the next day's sample sale, some weren't. The woman who assisted me helped me try on a million dresses, but I kept coming back to one Monique Lhullier (which was not part of the sample sale). I was very close to buying a Vera Wang gown that was on sale, but she could tell that I did not love it as much as the Monique. She called the owner and they sold me the sample dress for half off. The dress was amazing and the service was incredible!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Roseanna · Married on 07/27/2013

I came in on a busy Saturday with two girlfriends and had Anne Marie as my consultant. Despite my lack of info or opinions going into the process, Anne Marie was patient, funny, and knowledgeable about the dresses in the store. She let my friends and me be part of the process with picking a few dresses from the floor to try on, which then gave her an idea of what to look for in the back stock room.

After showing her a photo of the one dress that had caught my eye, Anne Marie found a dress (within my budget) with a similar look that was even better than the one I had seen in the magazine. Even though I ended up trying on other dresses at the store (as well as at a few other stores), I kept coming back to that one dress until I finally admitted that was the right gown. The purchasing process was straightforward and easy.

The alterations process was also great. I'm short with a petite frame, so there was quite a bit that had to get taken off the dress in order to fit correctly. The alterations department was so detail-oriented -- they literally would lay on the floor to watch me walk in order to confirm that the hem was indeed straight and at the correct length. They also came up with the idea of adding velcro to the inside of the dress and my bustier in order to keep the dress up and smooth through out the night - fantastic idea since it kept me from having to hike up the dress during the night. The seamstresses seem talented and creative.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2013

I had a fantastic experience purchasing my wedding gown from Bridal Galleria. I was paired with Kate as my bridal consultant, who was warm, fun and a total joy to work with. I looked forward to each fitting to see Kate as well as my gown! Had it not been for Kate, I wouldn't have tried on/seen the gown I ultimately went with, because it was in the back room (they only have a selection of gowns on display). After choosing some gowns that I liked and giving her a budget, she came back with the perfect gown for me. They also did the alterations in house, which turned out great and made the process really easy.

Sent on 12/29/2013

I came to the Bridal Galleria for the Lazaro trunk show with very little intent to buy a dress... but after meeting Lazaro and the wonderful staff at Bridal Galleria and of course, falling in love with Lazaro's finale dress... I walked away with the best purchase I've ever made. The sherbet beaded wonder of a dress was everything I could hope for and more... the alterations done at Bridal Galleria were perfection and my bustle stayed intact throughout my whole reception (as a photographer myself, every wedding I shoot, the bride ends up with a broken bustle so this was noteworthy ; ) ). Thank you to everyone who helped make my dress buying experience so special, I will remember it forever!

Sent on 08/05/2013

christine · Married on 04/20/2013

I had gone to several bridal shops but i found my wedding dress at Bridal Galleria. My consultant was Kate. She was a doll and made my experience even better. I ended up getting my dress at a Lazaro Trunk show and even met Lazaro. He was so sweet and even drew a sketch of my dress while I waited. I gave Kate a description of what type of dress I was looking for and after trying on 2 dresses I found the one. Even during the fitting appointments everyone was so helpful. Kate made sure I felt comfortable and the dress fit like perfection. I would definitely recommend Bridal Galleria. They made shopping for my wedding dress a great experience.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Seta · Married on 09/17/2011

Bridal Galleria was the first salon I went to, and where I ended up buying my dress. Since I knew my parents were coming to visit, I had made an appointment at one other location in the Union Square area, but was able to make a last-minute appointment for a Friday night at Bridal Galleria (I think they're the only salon in the area that carry certain designers, like Vera Wang and Monique Lhullier).

I worked with Hailey, who was very helpful, sweet, and great to work with. She was not pushy at all--I loved that about her. The wedding process was not too bad for me as I'm a pretty decisive person--I know what I like and don't like, and I don't like wasting time--whether it's mine or someone else's. I went to the salon with two pictures of the types of dresses I would like to try on--Bridal Galleria had both dresses, and Hailey brought them out. The first dress I put on was the dress I knew I wanted. I tried on a few more dresses to make sure I was making the right decision. My parents agreed and loved the dress. (While I did go to the other bridal salon appointment the next day, I came back to Bridal Galleria).

I ended up buying my dress during a trunk show the following weekend (I snagged 10% off). Hailey and her team were great at measuring me and figuring out what I needed. I went in for my fitting a few weeks later, and used the in-house seamstress (who was great to work with). I needed to go in for a second fitting to make sure everything worked out and to have my maid of honor learn how to work the bustle, and the team was great. When I called about a week before the wedding to make sure I didn't need to gain or lose any weight, they were very accommodating and let me go in and try my gown.

All in all, I had a great experience at Bridal Galleria, and especially with Hailey. I would definitely recommend working with her.

Sent on 10/14/2011
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 08/04/2011

I went to the Bridal Galleria on the day of a Lazaro trunk show, and it was by far one of my favorite experiences throughout my wedding planning. The employees are extremely knowledgeable and made me feel right at home. I had my mother, future mother-in-law, and sisters with me the first time, and the women who helped us were very accommodating. Lazaro himself designs the most stunning dresses, and a vast variety at that! Ann Marie was helping me, and I never once felt pressured or uncomfortable while working with her. She even brought in several dresses I wouldn't have originally thought try on, and I ended up choosing one as MY dress! The alterations were perfect, and they have great accessories there to choose from as well.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2011

Bridal Galleria was the first store I went to, and after visiting many others, was the store I ended up purchasing from. They were wonderful!

My experience with wedding dresses went as followed:
    1. picked out a zillion pictures of dresses I thought I liked.
    2. Tired on said dresses and realized that I apparently had no idea what I was looking for because all the dresses I thought that I "for sure" wanted were NOT looking good on me.
    3. Bridal consultant Jean to the rescue! She had listened to what I liked and disliked about the various dresses that I tried. She came out with a couple BEAUTIFUL suggestions.
    4.Tried out some other bridal stores...kept comparing other dresses to one of Jean's suggestions.
    5. Happily bought dress from Bridal Galleria.

The level of service did not end with a purchase. I had the absolute pleasure of working with Hailey. She is an dream to work with. She handled all my fittings and I have to say that she had me smiling and laughing and really enjoying every minute. I didn't want to leave! On top of that, she really knew her stuff fit-wise. I had the utmost confidence in her skills and professionalism. In the end, the dress fit perfectly and the experience was awesome.

All in all, I loved my experience with Bridal Galleria. They have great selection, GREAT staff and make your dress shopping a real pleasure. I have recommended them wholeheartedly to friends who are beginning the process. Bridal Galleria is the place to start!

Sent on 06/16/2011

ann · Married on 03/02/2010

I was fortunate to discover Bridal Galleria and contacted the owner. Her professional and prompt responses to my many questions. By the way, the style and quality of her work is great.

Sent on 05/14/2010

Aubrey · Married on 05/25/2008

Wedding Dress Review:
    I was very hesitant about going here initially based on some bad reviews. This was the 4th bridal salon I visited and have loved every minute of my experience/experiences. Kim is my rock star. I would not have found my dress had she not recommended that I try it on. She also isn't fake and gives you constructive advice on the dresses. I really hate when bridal associates blow a bunch of smoke up your butt instead of being helpful.

I went here for the Lazaro trunk show. I went alone, which made it very hard. They are open on Sundays when they have trunk shows so luckily I brought my mom back the next day and we purchased the dress. They were very patient with me as my mom made me try on the dress 4 or 5 times. They even took pictures and emailed them to me since I didn't have a camera.

I had a mixed experience once my dress came in. Kim was again awesome, but another girl who helped me almost let me leave with my custom hem dress being too long. Thankfully, I went back and Kim corrected the situation. My dress was sent back to Lazaro and was completely remade.

I did all my alterations through Bridal Galleria as well. I must say Carmen is amazing. We tweaked the dress 4 times to get it just right. She even adjusted the length on the sides of my dress, which involved moving up the trim and adjusting all of the embroidery.

I agree the service can be hit or miss, but if you work with Kim you are guaranteed a great experience.

Other notes:

They carry most of the top designers and are consistently having trunk shows. I highly recommend frequenting their website for upcoming shows.

They also validate which is always a God sent!

Bridesmaids Dress Review:
    They really don't have the biggest selection. They do carry several designers, but I don't feel this is your strong point.

Sent on 06/06/2008

Jackie · Married on 05/05/2007

Great dresses, big shop, I would recommend.

Sent on 04/08/2010
  • W

Diane · Married on 03/18/2006

They had a large selection of designer gowns, especially Monique Lhuillier.
    Great service.

Sent on 06/01/2008
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 02/19/2011

I went to their sample sale and found the perfect dress. I tried on several regular priced dresses and found one that I liked. The salesperson was very nice and suggested a similar dress that was a sample; I saved $1,600 by purchasing the sample. There was a little damage near the top portion of the zipper but I had no problems getting it repaired. I used friends to alter my dress. I would recommend. The only thing is that they do not let you take pictures when trying on dresses so you can think about it. I asked why and the salesperson told me that purchasing the dress is an impulsive buy. LOL

Sent on 04/12/2011

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2010

Great selection of dresses and alterations manager was the best. She got the alterations down pat so that I only ahd to come once!!! Which to a busy bride really helps out!! Everything turned out and fit like it should!

Sent on 11/23/2010

Tammy · Married on 07/06/2008

I didn't know what kind of dress I wanted until I went to Bridal Galleria. After trying on about 3 dresses and narrowing down the look, the sales person showed me the dress I ended up buying. Their service was great. The alterations were painless and the best part was we got a brand new tux for my hubby just for making the purchase! Definitely recommend going there to look for the dress of your dreams eventhough you might now yet know what that might be...

Sent on 07/31/2008

Erin · Married on 06/25/2011

I found my bridal gown at another store, but purchased it at Bridal Galleria. They were able to give me the same discount the other store offerred, which was important. I worked with Kim, the manager, and she was great! They are very flexible about the number of times you come in to make alterations perfect. They are a little slow at getting back to you, but not bad. Alterations charges were as expected, but they did a great job.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Kristi · Married on 09/12/2009

3.5

Loved the selection. Beautiful boutique. I went to several shops in the Sacramento area, but if you want the best dress shopping experience, I definitely recommend the Bridal Galleria. I actually found my dress on my first visit, but they let me know the trunk show was in a few weeks and allowed me to come back then to get the discounted price. I found that type of attitude rare in this business.

The only complaint I have is that the alteration appointments can only be made on weekdays, so it was a challenge to make appointments around my work schedule in Sacramento.

Sent on 09/29/2009

I initially chose the Bridal Galleria because it was one of the few bridal stores who carried a lot of the designers I liked. Kim was my consultant ( I believe she is a manager) and I can not say enough wonderful things about her. She was mellow, nice, and very down to earth, which I appreciated because I am the same way. She was very helpful and did not act judgmental or pushy. I went back two additional times and Kim was always there to help, which I really appreciated the continuity of care. My dream dress was found on the day they were holding a Jim Hjelm trunk show and I was lucky enough to meet the designer, who was so kind to throw in some extras for free! The dress arrived when promised and the Galleria was good about calling me to remind me of my appointments. My dress was also altered there and I feel that the seamstress did a great job and was able to trouble shoot. Kim met me again for my final fitting and I could not have been more pleased! So, I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a dress and willing to spend a bit more money on their designer, dream dress. The store is clean and has an excellent selection and all of my experiences with the other staff were great! Thank you, Kim!! Now, I kinda want to go back just to say hi to everyone!

Sent on 10/26/2012